blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 03:13:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Ladies Football Team
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ladies Football Team  (Read 38087 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2008, 11:22:07 AM »

But is she playing?

Yep, she told me so earlier on.

Yeah, but did you see her post later on?  Really hope she's changed her mind, but not heard it from Chili.

Blimey...we've got a frisky monkey invading the place.   

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2008, 01:34:11 PM »

I'm sorry. I am clearly a sexist over competetive pig that hates women.

I will go off now to my 1920's regime and smoke my pipe.

GL

Well, I understand where you're coming from, but think you're taking the tournament a little too seriously.

Although I wonder just how serious it'll get on the day with a bunch of gamblers...who's the bookie?

Turny does the book ...

I have just realised that I wouldnt want to be Sundays shins for all the tea in China ... i think he may be a bit of a target Wink

My shins will be just dandy ty Smiley

You see, i have never been taught to play football 'for fun' Smiley
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2008, 05:26:30 PM »

I'm sorry. I am clearly a sexist over competetive pig that hates women.

I will go off now to my 1920's regime and smoke my pipe.

GL

Well, I understand where you're coming from, but think you're taking the tournament a little too seriously.

Although I wonder just how serious it'll get on the day with a bunch of gamblers...who's the bookie?

Turny does the book ...

I have just realised that I wouldnt want to be Sundays shins for all the tea in China ... i think he may be a bit of a target Wink

My shins will be just dandy ty Smiley

That's a pity, but don't worry...we'll teach you how to have fun and play football at the same time.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2008, 05:28:18 PM »

Far from myself  to agree with the masses but you really cant be serious can you?Huh? Never have been to any bashes b4 even i understand that its a fun fun fun weekend I mean who the fook would go sliding in on a women or shoulder barging them off the ball?Huh??  talktothehand

wakey wakey

lol 

Patience is a virtue.

The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2008, 05:33:20 PM »

You can be competitive without hurting people!

He he -- ok I believe you -- so that ruins my strategy a bit -- oh i'll play in Goal then as I am the oldest and least fit and I can't kill anyone in there 

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2008, 05:42:03 PM »

Yeah, but will you jump after the ball or watch it glide by?     If watching it is the plan of attack, you can be in the back defensive line.  At least with you there, they have their work cut out for them before they get to the goal.     If you're ok with throwing yerself into it, then you can do goals and I'll stick to the back to help you out. 

Ling is quick and fit, so unless she'd rather not, I have her in mind for forward line.  The Chicka was great there last time around.

Just have to sort the rest now, so let me know where you ladies would like to be.  If you reckon you're not afraid to go at the lads, then we'll toss you in the backs on defence.  If you reckon you can handle the ball pretty well and get around a bit, then we toss ya in the front.  The rest we'll work out on the day as we go.

Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2008, 05:47:43 PM »

Yeah, but will you jump after the ball or watch it glide by?     If watching it is the plan of attack, you can be in the back defensive line.  At least with you there, they have their work cut out for them before they get to the goal.     If you're ok with throwing yerself into it, then you can do goals and I'll stick to the back to help you out. 

Ling is quick and fit, so unless she'd rather not, I have her in mind for forward line.  The Chicka was great there last time around.

Just have to sort the rest now, so let me know where you ladies would like to be.  If you reckon you're not afraid to go at the lads, then we'll toss you in the backs on defence.  If you reckon you can handle the ball pretty well and get around a bit, then we toss ya in the front.  The rest we'll work out on the day as we go.

Sorry i don't understand any of this?

Is it supposed to be football tactics?  stirthepot
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2008, 06:05:42 PM »

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2008, 08:53:32 PM »

Blonde Bash 6 FOotball..

HI HELEN!
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2008, 09:02:43 PM »

A+. Would view again.

turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2008, 09:15:37 PM »

Wow...go away for a couple of days and suddenly this thread gets busy.  Thanks Sunday.      

None of us got hurt last time.  I don't know what went on at the first few bashes, but we had a great laugh at BB5.  From what I'm told, we couldn't get enough who would agree to play in the past.  As it is, we struggle to find enough Ladies to fill a team, but it's done and adds an extra bit of banter to the event. 

I appreciate your concern for our well being, but can assure you we'll be on the field that day...and we'll be grand when it's over. 

Now then...we need at least a few more Ladies!!!  If any of you lads have a 'plus one' who's up for a bit of a laugh, ask them about joining us.  We'll be delighted to have them and we're not bothered about experience.  Also, the team wears black...hides a multitude.  lol  Any black top, track suit bottoms, shorts...you get the idea.   

For those already on the team...if there's any position on the pitch you DON'T want to play, let me know.  For those who have some experience playing, let me know what position you'd like.  I can do goals again this year unless someone else would prefer it. 

laxie why dont you get the big girls blouse tighty in goal?

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2008, 09:17:31 PM »

He'll be too busy dishing out yellow cards to me for bad language...ffs!   

PocketLady
Northampton Nuts

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2008, 09:18:23 PM »

Lol.  Hey Laxie I'm happy to go where ever but I think I'd probably be best in defence.  The big bad boys don't scare me Wink

Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2008, 09:18:49 PM »

Superb...i have to hand it to you...
stallyon

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2008, 09:22:43 PM »

i know i'm of the wrong gender to take part in this but was just wondering???

does anyone need a hand after the games in the showers.....i dont mind....really  Tongue

Click to see full-size image.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: