blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:45:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Learning Centre (Moderators: Longy, JungleCat03)
| | | |-+  Poker tools,resources etc
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poker tools,resources etc  (Read 57507 times)
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2008, 03:22:50 AM »

They have been at least 3 threads on this on blonde, in the past. I have found 2 in the search function including yours, from a few days back. I remember replying to one of them which i can't find, where there was much hilarity due to what the software was telling them. People were getting like 3 different ratings across various sites. The player summarys are nothing more than a series of christmas cracker jokes imo.

The video demo is on party a site that has banned poke edge for over a year to my knowledge. I personally am not convinced about poker edge as a legit or useful piece of software.

However I would encourage yourself, chili or anyone else to give the free trial a go and tell me what you think, as that is the point of this thread.
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2008, 06:55:00 AM »

Thanks for the replies Longy.  Yes I used the trial tonight with a couple of MTT's on FullTilt, as predicted it is a bit of mishmash of info due to the volume of different players on the site.  Also the classification of players without many hands logged, changed quite regularly which is abs no use to anyone lol.

I guess it does show u an instant review of the table if you have just joined it or get moved around but it is only information that you pick up yourself after a few rounds at said table. 

I wouldn't pay for it as it is also very annoying at clogging up your entire screen with numbers whilst trying to play. I had to keep moving the numbers out of the way so I could see opponents cards at showdown lol.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 06:56:38 AM by Chili » Logged

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2008, 11:51:18 PM »

Are there any online results databases for cash games?
Charlie44

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2008, 03:06:14 PM »

Longie,

As the resident software expert. I have tried to download Poker Tracker, but my security installed (Norton) is telling me not valid signature and author not recognised. I can't believe that there is a problem with the software but just had new PC and don't want to get any nasties on there ! Can you advise please ?
Longy

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2008, 03:38:48 PM »

Longie,

As the resident software expert. I have tried to download Poker Tracker, but my security installed (Norton) is telling me not valid signature and author not recognised. I can't believe that there is a problem with the software but just had new PC and don't want to get any nasties on there ! Can you advise please ?

Erm despite my op, iam by no means good with computers. Poker tracker is fine though and i would ignore Norton and download it.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2008, 04:07:32 PM »

Longie,

Erm despite my op, iam by no means good with computers. Poker tracker is fine though and i would ignore Norton and download it.

Don't ignore me I sometimes, very rarely though speak sense.
Longy

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2008, 04:17:56 PM »

Longie,

What does this mean?

If you are having a pop at my English, fair enough, it is terrible.
Charlie44

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2008, 04:23:42 PM »

Longie,

Sory if I stepped on any toes mondatoo - I'm new to site. Have you anything to add to Longys advice ?
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2008, 04:25:40 PM »

Just kidding mate my surnames Norton apologies my crack is not good to put it politely you'll get used to it

PS I'd be the last person to criticise anyones english Longy m8 have you seen how incorrect some of my posts are, very poor (punctuation wise i mean)  Wink
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 04:28:20 PM by mondatoo » Logged
Charlie44

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2008, 04:27:45 PM »

Just kidding mate my surnames Norton apologies my crack is not good to put it politely you'll get used to it

lol. sorry I missed the punchline.
Longy

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2008, 04:28:42 PM »

Lol it would have worked if I knew your surname was Norton.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2008, 04:29:45 PM »

lol. sorry I missed the punchline.

I think maybe 3 people or so may no my surname.As i say my jokes/crack is not good.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2008, 04:33:17 PM »

Lol it would have worked if I knew your surname was Norton.

Did you not read my c.v

Wonders if Longy gets this one ?
Bertpup

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2008, 09:41:16 PM »

Is there any script out there for Ipokay auto regging sit and gos? I'm finding that by the time they have loaded in the lobby they are already full. Thus making me tilt like a mofo.
Longy

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2008, 10:23:02 PM »

Is there any script out there for Ipokay auto regging sit and gos? I'm finding that by the time they have loaded in the lobby they are already full. Thus making me tilt like a mofo.

None that i know of, ipoker sngs don't tend to get mass multitablers so no demand for one. If you request one, in the 2p2 software forum and are prepared to pay for it, someone will make you one.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: