blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 07:52:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273481 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Blonde Investment Group
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde Investment Group  (Read 18223 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2008, 10:32:15 AM »

It was suggested on this thread  http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=36482.0 to let ye know about our September Stocks Challenge.  Would give ye a bit of a trial run with 'play money' before ye toss yer real money around the place. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2008, 10:16:33 PM »

Right, the manual is now digitised and uploaded. I was going to send a PM to everyone who'd expressed an interest on the thread, but after typing in the various names I was informed I couldn't send a PM to more than 10 people.

So can those that are still interested PM me and I'll send them the link.

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2008, 10:46:29 PM »

Only sent the link to 3 people upto now...

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2008, 04:55:19 PM »

Can you send it to me please Jack?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2008, 05:04:22 PM »

+1

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2008, 05:24:16 PM »

technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2008, 12:33:43 PM »

Right. That nice man kinboshi has set us up with our own little forum at blondepoker.proboards102.com (N.B. no www.)

The idea is that membership of the forum is by approval only, so only people that have expressed an interest in the investment club will get access. Later, when the club is underway, we'll make some 'business' areas for investment club members only, while prospective members will be able to access the open areas of the forum.

Mr Phillips is meant to get an email when people have joined the forum and are seeking approval (hmmm - seeking approval from kinboshi - that's wrong on soooo many levels) but we're not sure that that mechanism is working. If approval seems to be taking a while, PM kinboshi, ginger or me here on Blonde.

There's several threads on the new forum awaiting discussion about areas we need to make some decisions on before our inaugural meeting.

I'm hoping that we can have our inaugural meeting at the Blonde Bash but with it less than 2 weeks away now, it's gonna be tight.

So, get signed up and let's get this show on the road!

The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2008, 12:47:08 PM »

Aprroval requested -- this is so exiting waiting for Kin to approve me  talktothehand

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2008, 01:06:07 PM »

Rookie for mod?

HI HELEN!
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2008, 01:27:50 PM »

When I try the link it asks me to log in but says my passwords wrong. I don't really have time to suggest shares etc and won't be at BB7 but Im still willing to put in £25 per month and be a "silent" partner/contributor. Can someone running this let me know if this is possible?

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2008, 01:34:43 PM »

When I try the link it asks me to log in but says my passwords wrong. I don't really have time to suggest shares etc and won't be at BB7 but Im still willing to put in £25 per month and be a "silent" partner/contributor. Can someone running this let me know if this is possible?

I'm sure it's possible but it'd be great if everyone could get involved - it should be fun! Did you know The Duke's interested!

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2008, 01:43:28 PM »

As it's a separate forum, you have to register before you can log-in as your details from here are not carried over to that forum.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2008, 01:53:21 PM »

Aprroval requested -- this is so exiting waiting for Kin to approve me  talktothehand
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2008, 02:52:09 PM »

I'm sure it's possible but it'd be great if everyone could get involved - it should be fun! Did you know The Duke's interested!

Brewery shares FTW?

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2008, 02:56:59 PM »

We are toast -- 

Quote from Manual

Top Tip -- Listen

Empty vessels make most noise. Don't always let the gregarious members dominate the meetings. Remember, quiet people are often the wisest, they don't speak unless they have something useful to say, so when they express an opinon -- listen

Oh dear dear dear

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: