blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 09:23:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272715 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The Mini Ship It Thread
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 107 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Mini Ship It Thread  (Read 222314 times)
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: May 17, 2009, 08:49:06 PM »

Sunday evening and Claire returns home early from the Equal Chance satellite into the Women's open. Not normally the kind of thing that i would normally post on the mini ship it thread but as neither of us have eaten we decide to go out to enjoy a nice curry from the curry house where we normally get our take away.

Never noticed it on the take away menu because they just put the dish name and not the contents but on the sit down menu they do - and they actually sell a banana curry  cupcake

(ok they call it a lamb curry with banana and lychee - but it does come with big chunks of banana and whole lychees Smiley and it was the usual high standard of curry we normally get with the take away Smiley Smiley Smiley)

sponsored by Fyffes
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: May 18, 2009, 01:22:04 AM »

Fantastic!

Would you get it again, or was it just a novelty thing?

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: May 18, 2009, 01:52:28 AM »

Matt is gonna be fkin devastated when it eventually dawns on him that he isnt really a monkey ... I hope that when that day inevitably comes, his friends at blonde will be there for him.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: May 18, 2009, 02:01:29 AM »

Matt is gonna be fkin devastated when it eventually dawns on him that he isnt really a monkey ... I hope that when that day inevitably comes, his friends at blonde will be there for him.

I hope the day never comes - it's fantastic having someone that will fulfill your every wish in return for being chucked a banana every now and again thumbs up

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: May 18, 2009, 02:23:58 AM »

I hope the day never comes - it's fantastic having someone that will fulfill your every wish in return for being chucked a banana every now and again thumbs up

EVERY WISH ?  DO TELL WOT U GET FOR SAID BANANNA LOL

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: May 18, 2009, 02:31:33 AM »

How does Matt cook his cheese and toast in the jungle?

He leaves it under the gorilla.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: May 18, 2009, 06:56:53 AM »

Fantastic!

Would you get it again, or was it just a novelty thing?

Surprisingly it did actually taste quite nice, i have a sweet tooth and it was a bit like having main meal and dessert all in one

i fulfil the wishes for nothing because i love you, the banana's are an additional bonus

How does Matt cook his cheese and toast in the jungle?
He leaves it under the gorilla.

I hope the material in the book is more original Cheesy

sponsored by Fyffes
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: May 18, 2009, 11:53:56 AM »

It's a dark story about desperation in the immediate aftermath of tragedy. There are no jungle jokes in there.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: May 18, 2009, 04:01:02 PM »

It's a dark story about desperation in the immediate aftermath of tragedy. There are no jungle jokes in there.

not even the one about the paracetamol?  Sad

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
barhell

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: May 18, 2009, 07:12:10 PM »

Matt here's a link for a couple of banana inspired items to try http://www.thegarlicfarm.co.uk/Cheeky-Monkey-227g-AC8BFB6C46.aspx i've tried the raging ape one and it's quite unique.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #565 on: May 18, 2009, 08:23:34 PM »

Its been what almost 4 years?  Maybe its just time we accepted he is a lightly shaved, Pokerstars, treehouse living, Claw loving Monkey?

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: May 18, 2009, 10:15:55 PM »

or that Jungle is massive?

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: May 19, 2009, 01:28:04 AM »

or that Jungle is massive?

Obv needs a rewrite now.

Cheers boys

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: May 21, 2009, 07:25:11 AM »

Finally got the sharkscope star back for Holdem 9-10 Seated $36-$100 Total Profit 2009.

Hopefully no swong to take it away again this time.

FuglyBaz

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: May 21, 2009, 08:20:05 AM »

Had an encouraging start to my return to poker. Not much to go on really 8 games, but key stats are Average stake $1, average profit $1 total profit $7 and ROI 94% according to Sharkscope.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 107 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: