blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:59:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The Mini Ship It Thread
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 ... 107 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Mini Ship It Thread  (Read 220963 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #975 on: May 18, 2010, 01:08:57 AM »

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shipped 10 cubed

did a deal

but i won the hu battle

2.1k plus change

wd ho bag

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #976 on: May 18, 2010, 01:12:31 AM »

did a deal

but i won the hu battle

2.1k plus change

wiiiiiiiiii n1

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #977 on: May 18, 2010, 01:10:27 PM »

did a deal

but i won the hu battle

2.1k plus change

wiiiiiiiiii n1

well done Paul homeister

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: May 25, 2010, 03:55:30 PM »

Had a fun pot against Girgy last night. I'd limped in for 400 (playing~18k) with 22 after an EP limper. Girgy makes it 1.8k in the BB. Can't remember if the other guy called but I did after being tempted to spew push. The flop was a pretty good 922. Girgy bet 4k. I shoved, he snap called leaving himself about 1k left. gg pocket kings.

Blue text
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #979 on: May 25, 2010, 04:54:42 PM »

Had a fun pot against Girgy last night. I'd limped in for 400 (playing~18k) with 22 after an EP limper. Girgy makes it 1.8k in the BB. Can't remember if the other guy called but I did after being tempted to spew push. The flop was a pretty good 922. Girgy bet 4k. I shoved, he snap called leaving himself about 1k left. gg pocket kings.

thanx for this!

U were playing 17k I was playing around 19.5k and the otherguy did call the 1.8k!

I've been thinking about this hand today! Think I shud ov made it 2k pre! Was happy with the bet on the flopbut I think I should of made u stack ur pile of chips and made u count it before I made my decision! After knowing how much it was to call and having a think about it then I could of hit the fold button!!

Oh btw what's it like dealing the best player on the table a king and another king and giving yourself 2 ducks then putting out a 9 2 2 flop? Stewards inquiry plz!

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: May 25, 2010, 05:02:15 PM »

thanx for this!

U were playing 17k I was playing around 19.5k and the otherguy did call the 1.8k!

I've been thinking about this hand today! Think I shud ov made it 2k pre! Was happy with the bet on the flopbut I think I should of made u stack ur pile of chips and made u count it before I made my decision! After knowing how much it was to call and having a think about it then I could of hit the fold button!!

Oh btw what's it like dealing the best player on the table a king and another king and giving yourself 2 ducks then putting out a 9 2 2 flop? Stewards inquiry plz!

lol you played it fine dan. You should never be folding in that spot.

Blue text
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: May 25, 2010, 05:06:51 PM »

thanx for this!

why not if I think thru a bit more and think I'm behind then I should be folding!!

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #982 on: May 25, 2010, 05:30:59 PM »

thanx for this!

why not if I think thru a bit more and think I'm behind then I should be folding!!

why on earth would you be behind. Only AA/99/22/2x beats you.

Blue text
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #983 on: May 25, 2010, 05:50:53 PM »

Lol Dan Nana played it bad, not you.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #984 on: May 25, 2010, 06:22:45 PM »

oi what did i do wrong. apart from limp 22 lol

Blue text
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #985 on: May 26, 2010, 11:04:53 AM »

meh don't like calling off 22 for almost 2k pre when stacks are this shallow. This is only good if you're someone like Blatch and flop a set 4 out of every 7 times you hold a pair.

@GreekStein on twitter.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #986 on: May 26, 2010, 12:11:39 PM »

meh don't like calling off 22 for almost 2k pre when stacks are this shallow. This is only good if you're someone like Blatch and flop a set 4 out of every 7 times you hold a pair.

Yeah this nana.

You need at least 15 to 1 implied to be calling to set mine. (Unless you're Blatch obv)

If you're going to limp the 400 you have to know that you can call a raise and still get the correct odds.

If you end up getting in to the pot for 400 you don't have the correct implied odds because nobody has a hand good enough to pay you off. You have to figure that it's going to cost you more than 400 and know approximately how much more. If you're only getting 10 to 1 you've made a mistake.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #987 on: May 26, 2010, 01:32:56 PM »

I'm fully aware of this lol but £15 f/o and chance to beat girgy = not folding

Blue text
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: May 26, 2010, 01:36:39 PM »

I'm fully aware of this lol but £15 f/o and chance to beat girgy = not folding

its called 'implied gtfo girgy odds'

@GreekStein on twitter.

DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: May 28, 2010, 03:41:09 AM »

made my first final table in what seems 4ever  1/7  just short of 4k up top would be nice. nearly asleep tho
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 ... 107 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: