blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:40:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  10 x stakes to Trillion challenge thing
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 10 x stakes to Trillion challenge thing  (Read 15931 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2008, 02:52:46 PM »

Dave

It is a requirement of receiving the password for the trillion comps that you have a blonde card-room account

I expect this is what Matt was getting at by including the clause here

by the by, transfers direct on trillion are easy enough. If Matt gets me a list in the days before the comp I will try and get Col at Trillion to facilitiate

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2008, 02:56:00 PM »

If you can transfer to Trillion sure Sad

Open a Blonde account then I'll transfer it there. Cash it out then use the money to buy in to the Trillion tournament.

This offer is not open to non Blonde cardroom members hence the Blonde transfer.

Sorry but that's just the way it is.

I already have a blonde account, however i don't appreciate being forced to open an account with a site if i don't want to, to recieve a transfer then have to withdraw, wait 5 days, then re-deposit on another site.

Im pretty sure there is a 9 page thread already today discussing trying to pressure people into opening accounts they may not want to to support certain things, and look at the hurt that thread has caused some folk.

For this reason, ill have to decline your offer of a transfer via two card rooms.

Thanks

you couldve declined by just not posting like the other 8900 members that dont fancy it
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2008, 02:56:08 PM »

Dave

It is a requirement of receiving the password for the Trillion comps that you have a blonde card-room account

I was unaware of this, and TBH unsure why its a requirement to gain the password, when its a Forum v Forum challenge as oppossed to Cardroom v Cardroom Challenge

Surely all you need is a log in for the Forum?

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 02:57:52 PM »

Dave

It is a requirement of receiving the password for the Trillion comps that you have a blonde card-room account

I was unaware of this, and TBH unsure why its a requirement to gain the password, when its a Forum v Forum challenge as oppossed to Cardroom v Cardroom Challenge

yes I had guessed you were unaware by your post

for all 3rd party blonde promo comps, blonde bashes etc..you need a blonde card-room account to participate. Has been the case for about 18 months.

My eyes are open wide
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 02:59:17 PM »

Open a Blonde account then I'll transfer it there. Cash it out then use the money to buy in to the Trillion tournament.

This offer is not open to non Blonde cardroom members hence the Blonde transfer.

I already have a blonde account, however i don't appreciate being forced to open an account with a site if i don't want to, to recieve a transfer then have to withdraw, wait 5 days, then re-deposit on another site.

Im pretty sure there is a 9 page thread already today discussing trying to pressure people into opening accounts they may not want to to support certain things, and look at the hurt that thread has caused some folk.

For this reason, ill have to decline your offer of a transfer via two card rooms.

Thanks

you couldve declined by just not posting like the other 8900 members that dont fancy it

my original post was requesting more info on the matter, as i was interested in the Stake.

Once I had the info I required, I was then required to further inform Evil or my decision and why i can to this decision.

Is it a problem for you, that im communicating with Evil on this thread?

Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 02:59:36 PM »

Dave

by the by, transfers direct on Trillion are easy enough. If Matt gets me a list in the days before the comp I will try and get Col at Trillion to facilitiate

Pretty sure i cashed for about $160 in the last one so if we get enough people wishing to be staked i can transfer the cash to them on trillion and Matt could send to me on Blonde. Would save people cashing out $10 (which isn't going to happen) and would also help me from the probable hassle of removing money or playing any more onTrillion as that is no fun.

An option if you want to consider it.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 03:00:21 PM »

Dave

by the by, transfers direct on Trillion are easy enough. If Matt gets me a list in the days before the comp I will try and get Col at Trillion to facilitiate

Pretty sure i cashed for about $160 in the last one so if we get enough people wishing to be staked i can transfer the cash to them on Trillion and Matt could send to me on Blonde. Would save people cashing out $10 (which isn't going to happen) and would also help me from the probable hassle of removing money or playing any more onTrillion as that is no fun.

excellent, thanks for the offer.

My eyes are open wide
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2008, 03:01:18 PM »

Dave

yes I had guessed you were unaware by your post

for all 3rd party blonde promo comps, blonde bashes etc..you need a blonde card-room account to participate. Has been the case for about 18 months.

Ok Rich thanks for clearing this up, oh and Transfers on Trillion are Simple Simon BTW Evil

Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2008, 04:06:53 PM »

Thanks

my original post was requesting more info on the matter, as i was interested in the Stake.

Once I had the info I required, I was then required to further inform Evil or my decision and why i can to this decision.

Is it a problem for you, that im communicating with Evil on this thread?

guess Bolts just getting at the tone of your posts, which to me also seemed a bit over the top. I think Matt quite clearly set out his requirements for staking 10(maybe more) people and I dont think its too much to ask tbh-its a good gesture and a small price to pay having to have both a blonde and trillion account as i'd imagine the majority will have both anyway

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2008, 04:14:24 PM »

Dave

Pretty sure i cashed for about $160 in the last one so if we get enough people wishing to be staked i can transfer the cash to them on Trillion and Matt could send to me on Blonde. Would save people cashing out $10 (which isn't going to happen) and would also help me from the probable hassle of removing money or playing any more onTrillion as that is no fun.

To be honest this is exactly what I wanted to do but didn't want to be cheeky and ask anyone to do it for me. I don't mind being cheeky with Kev because he deserves it.

So there we have it. A friendly facilitator to transfer money on Trillion for anyone who wants it.

Thanks a lot Eck, much appreciated.

Just need some more horses now.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2008, 04:33:41 PM »

I would love to be staked but i agree that offering free money is out of order.
Bolt for mod
Eck for god
I hate money

That is all

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2008, 04:36:05 PM »

I can also help facilitate transfers on Trillion if required since I too cashed last month and am happy to receive the dollars back on Blonde.
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2008, 04:39:07 PM »

Well I would like to take up your kind offer and be staked if possible.
I have a Blonde & Trillion account and would appreciate a transfer into Trillion if possible.
I played last month so would be eligable for the freeroll once we take down this tourny Smiley

Trillion Username - jamonit

Cheers

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2008, 04:40:05 PM »

I would love to be staked but i agree that offering free money is out of order know Matt would rather stick $11 up a lions arse that give me penny one.

Bolt for mod
Eck for god
I hate money

That is all

FYP

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2008, 04:46:10 PM »

Ok it looks like stakes can be transferred direct on Trillion thanks to Eck and also now Llevan if I make enough hay at the weekend for more horses.

I'll put a list on post 1 of who's in so far. Need a few Trillion usernames if poss pls. (Anybody posting a list of literally a few trillion usernames is not funny btw)

Thanks all.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: