blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:58:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272535 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  DTD 300 January 2009
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD 300 January 2009  (Read 10144 times)
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2009, 01:27:17 PM »

Good Luck all Blondes. Will look forward to the updates and will perform my railing duties from the comfort of my couch.

[  ] I am not jealous.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2009, 01:36:07 PM »

go on monatooo. with this staking i fully expect you to go outright for the win on day two with some crazy gambling, but just try and make that 1st Smiley

glglglglgl!!!!!!

Cheers Alex

Ghey raises to induce shoves ftw,yo

Thats right innit  Wink

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2009, 01:41:37 PM »

go on monatooo. with this staking i fully expect you to go outright for the win on day two with some crazy gambling, but just try and make that 1st Smiley

glglglglgl!!!!!!

Cheers Alex

Ghey raises to induce shoves ftw,yo

Thats right innit  Wink

I think you should crazy gamble from the start and try to win the lot on day 1. Who needs a day 2!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2009, 01:43:38 PM »

lol mondatoo's idea of a crazy gamble is making up from the small blind @ 25 - 50 with suited connectors with 8 limpers before him Grin Grin Grin

See you all later!!

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2009, 01:46:21 PM »

lol mondatoo's idea of a crazy gamble is making up from the small blind @ 25 - 50 with suited connectors with 8 limpers before him Grin Grin Grin

See you all later!!

This is a fold obv.You fish, what time you getting up here mate, you coming to nando's.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2009, 01:53:19 PM »

i will if i can, gotta meet someone at 6 then will see how im doing. will give you a call and let u know.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2009, 02:00:02 PM »

i will if i can, gotta meet someone at 6 then will see how im doing. will give you a call and let u know.

No probs spk to you then
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2009, 01:14:06 PM »

Cheers for the stake guys sorry couldnt run better will put a tourney report up later just woke up and still smashed  Wink
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2009, 10:51:22 PM »

Not really much to say as far as a tournament report goes was never above starting stack, bit shit that we we're all on same table we we're there at 6 40 so weren't late just took so long to get in.The place is great and i know people want tournaments to start on time but imo they should've delayed the tournament for an hour,or more sensibily opened earlier,not looking to have a go at all the place is run great and obviously they didn't expect so many people but just a bit unfair.Anyway, i was comfortable still playing my game but just didn't find any good spots was down to around 8.5k or so after playing a few small pairs or suited connectors and totally missing the board then i picked up QQ in late pos rich bet out and i raised it to 1100 and back to him where he shoves for 8k or so i dwelled a little bit but folded as was pretty sure he has AA or KK,he did have kings so this put me down to around 7k which i stayed at for a while then i picked up 1010 ep i made it 300 if i remember right and trigg flat in bb to a flop of 985 i bet trigg shoved i was pretty sure i was ahead so called he had J10 for the straight draw and put it in my eye on the turn,Sorry couldn't run better and thanks again for the staking.
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2009, 12:44:43 AM »

Just got back from DTD after the wknd, pretty good wknd on the poker front [  ] *******************88
Losing a 40k flip with AK vs QQ at 200/400 was a pretty crucial loss imo. Woulda had 48k at 200/400.
He opened CO to 1500, i 3 bet from SB to 4675, he thinks, then jams for another 15kish, I pretty much snap and i didnt bink. Sighhh.

The weekend was abs class though with middy etc getting barred from drinking for half an hour for being too loud, then moving onto the hotel recpetion area for some hi/lo and £2+ games, was abs com. Today the £150 yet again went pretty tez, couldn't get anything going and ended up jammin button 44 into BB's 10s, sighh.

Wp Mondatoo, you played well on our table and didnt do anything wrong and got it in good etc. Just ul you couldn't beat Rick 'Infront' Trigg, who doesn't usually miss.
Good fold to me too when you folded QQ. I jammed as i though u had JJ AK+ and would defo call as i didnt think ud be 3 bet folding. But it was a good laydown as i had KK but vs anyone else on our table though i get a call .e.g Jones, Middy, Trigg, TommyC or Brunny as we all know how we kinda play. Maybe vs you i should have flatted and got it all in the xxx flop. But as i said, i thought u would be calling the jam and we haven't really played together before so you thought my jamming range was stronger than it actually was.

Get involved in next months imo.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2009, 09:00:41 AM »

Cheers Rich much appreciated

Would love to play again next month but not sure i'd get staked again lol
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2009, 03:28:26 PM »

wp monatoo, think u just need more experience i think mate, it will come with age, u cant manufacture it sadly. obv racing v trigg is a bad idea, he wears his golden pants in live events. Nice laydown of the Queens, did rich show you kings?
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2009, 03:41:38 PM »

i picked up QQ in late pos rich bet out and i raised it to 1100 and back to him where he shoves for 8k or so i dwelled a little bit but folded as was pretty sure he has AA or KK,he did have kings so this put me down to around 7k

nh

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2009, 04:49:34 PM »

wp monatoo, think u just need more experience i think mate, it will come with age, u cant manufacture it sadly. obv racing v trigg is a bad idea, he wears his golden pants in live events. Nice laydown of the Queens, did rich show you kings?

AJ<TT  JJ<AK  QK<88

0/3 on day 2, any of these i make top 5

the flip with monda was for about 1/6th of my stack and i had JT(blue)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 04:51:22 PM by action man » Logged
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2009, 04:51:55 PM »

Nahh, i let him know afterwards.

Agree with Alex too, experience is key.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: