blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:44:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Non Poker - here's a debate that will upset the girlies......
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Non Poker - here's a debate that will upset the girlies......  (Read 9894 times)
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2005, 12:58:17 PM »

id say that was a fair compromise. then nobody has to wash their hands prior to peeing

Patience is a virtue.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2005, 01:00:52 PM »

Woman should be grateful that men lift the seat in the first place before we take a wizz.

lol - you're such a charmer, thetank.  Cheesy
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2005, 01:10:52 PM »

He's Scottish.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2005, 01:55:01 PM »

I have sort of been worried about what to do with my 100th post . . .

And then this Thread appears.

We put it up, they put down simple as.  However I tried for 7 years to convince 1 woman this is the way forward and failed.  I have succomb.

I think its just one of those rules . .

You will never Hoover as well as them.
You will never reply with enough enthusiam to the saturday night question "Do I look OK in this ?"
You don't need beer when shopping as much as they need toner, cleanser, powder, eye shadow, conditioner etc etc etc
Your snoring is always worse then hers.
It doesn't cost as much when they leave a light on as when you do.
You are expected to remember every detail of every day together, they can't even remember the last time you spent "Quality" time together.

Anyway back to the poker you know where you are with that, and expect it to smack you in the face every now and then.

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
zelda

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2005, 02:33:08 PM »

I share a house with 4 boys - I wouldnt mind the toliet seat being left up (it never is though because the ferrets may jump in the toilet so everyone knows they must put the seat down) its the pee around the floor that gets me - I must babywipe the floor 20 times a day!!!!! SadSad
charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2005, 03:47:26 PM »

I'm with Zelda on this one , toilet seat being left up is not a problem but the peeing on  the floor .. Ewwwwwwwww !!
I'm the only female over 16 months (lol) living in the house with 5 boys/men and guess who cleans the mess Huh?  Sad

I prayed for Girls and was blessed with 4 boys ..lol

Mind you i could tell you stories about how disgusting teenage girls are that would make your hair curl

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2005, 04:13:23 PM »

I share a house with 4 boys

Thats a completely different thread altogether Zelda but please remember this is a family forum Shocked

ariston

better lucky than good
zelda

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2005, 04:25:48 PM »

lmao ariston - grrrr.  you know 3 are my kids...  all my other boyfriends live in another house  tongue
btw Smiley
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2005, 04:35:20 PM »

there are germs on the toilet seat therefore one would have to wash ones hands before peeing commenced and then again after so Tikkay. 1. movement putting seat down 2. turn tap on 3. get soap 4 lather 5. rinse 6 turn tap back off 7. dry...........alll that before taking a pee is a pain..................Smiley

but thats the same wioth guys then, we would have to wash hands after lifting it toio, then again after pee-ing!

so as tikay says, its exactly thr same!

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2005, 04:56:07 PM »

Well this is how I see it, I know a lot of you will consider my views chauvinistic

Men and women are eaqual

Men and women, while being EQUAL, are not the SAME, a lot of people confuse the two

as an example, women firefighters, it means there has to be seperate sleeping quarters, toilet/bathroom facilities and the men have to curb their language and modify their conversation. Plus if I were unconcious in a burning building I would want a 16 stone bloke to carry me to safety

The same applies to frontline soldiers. By their very nature women will defend their own to the death, but they are not pre disposed to attacking

I think women are much better communicators, negotiators, teachers, listeners, speakers, and carers than men could ever be, all heads of state should be female

I like men to be masculine and women to be feminine.

I love opening doors, buying flowers, paying for dinner and pretending to be brave and strong, I want to be the man of the house, and I want her permission to say so

I want a woman that has the good grace to pander to my testosterone fueled ego, even though when the chips are down she is probably braver and stronger than me

I don't care why women say and do unfathomable things, it's all part of their fascination

I lift the toilet seat and I put it down again, no questions asked

The older I get, the better I was.
Trace
21/01/07 18:33:11

Mrs Fielding to be!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2005, 05:01:24 PM »

Rule in my house - put the seat up and leave it up if you like.  The amount of times, in the past,  I've got up in the night to go to the loo half asleep and sat on the kid's/ex's pee is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!   Women have to sit on the darn thing whenever they go in there - Men don't!

My youngest and my ex-b/f were the worst for this, and what gets me is that @ 40 years old, he teaches his own son to lift the seat, but didn't do it himself!!!

The nine year old has been threatened with having his nose rubbed in it to teach him a lesson.

My pet hate - you guessed it - MEN NOT LIFTING THE SODDING SEAT UP!!

As to the comment on washing hands before and after, that takes twice as long in my house as my loo and bathroom are separate.  I don't have the luxury of an en suite or downstairs loo, and I won't have it knocked into one, cos there is nothing worse than being in the bath/shower and someone being desperate for a number 2!!

Liberavi animam meam
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2005, 05:15:05 PM »

Am I the only one who doesn't buy into this washing hands twice argument.

Are you eating fried chicken or performing self-dentistry while on the job?

If the answer is no, then why wash your hands twice. No need to touch much after lifting the seat down until you turn on the taps afterwards. Don't get me wrong I like my hygiene too, but that seems a little too clinical.

How many women honestly wash their hands prior to performing if the seat is left up?

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
North Angel

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2005, 05:38:22 PM »

It really doesn't bother me if the seat is left up or down, i prefer it left up, like Trace there is nothing worse then going for a wee and you sit on a wet toilet seat 

Maybe you guys can answer this one, why do men have to place one hand on the wall while they are peeing??? are they frightened they will fall in??

Ang x x

When you tell your version of events make sure you have proof to back up your mouth!
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2005, 05:43:48 PM »

It really doesn't bother me if the seat is left up or down, i prefer it left up, like Trace there is nothing worse then going for a wee and you sit on a wet toilet seat 

Maybe you guys can answer this one, why do men have to place one hand on the wall while they are peeing??? are they frightened they will fall in??

Ang x x

Yes, also in the morning there are geometrical reasons for the hand thing being necessary.

Oh and stop watching us at it, it's private time.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 05:45:21 PM by thetank » Logged

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
North Angel

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2005, 06:04:56 PM »

Ang x x

Yes, also in the morning there are geometrical reasons for the hand thing being necessary.

Oh and stop watching us at it, it's private time.

Shut the toilet door and I wont be able to see...... Roll Eyes

Ang x x

When you tell your version of events make sure you have proof to back up your mouth!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: