blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 01:16:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273142 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Reverse Sheep Quiz VI - The Hippo Strikes Back
Poll
Question: Worst QM ever?
JonMW
AndrewT
Newmanseye
TIGHTY

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reverse Sheep Quiz VI - The Hippo Strikes Back  (Read 80791 times)
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2009, 01:27:41 PM »

Just have a go Keith, you'll loathe it or love it, still not sure myself. Just remember that the question master is always wrong, start with the presumption that he is a dilbert who needs correcting and you won't go far wrong.

In and almost definitely won Smiley

LOL ... winning is not the aim of the game ... winner HAS to set next weeks quiz... 2nd place is the real winning position, and anything other than last is a success.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2009, 01:29:31 PM »

Just have a go Keith, you'll loathe it or love it, still not sure myself. Just remember that the question master is always wrong, start with the presumption that he is a dilbert who needs correcting and you won't go far wrong.

LOL ... winning is not the aim of the game ... winner HAS to set next weeks quiz... 2nd place is the real winning position, and anything other than last is a success.

fcuk. no one told me that bit.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2009, 01:33:10 PM »

Because we all hope you win!   

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2009, 01:40:48 PM »

You will almost definitely be surprised.  It's all about 7th-level thinking, sheer luck, and not having JonMW as quizmaster.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2009, 02:24:15 PM »

Good luck!!

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2009, 02:39:39 PM »

As someone who hasn't read quizzes I, II, III, IV or V.

Can I just ask..

WTF IS THIS ALL ABOUT?

plenty of people who have read quizzes 1-5 would like to know the same. just send andrew answers to the questions and tune in on reveal night. you'll soon get the hang of it

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2009, 02:51:13 PM »

oh yeah.  that's why I deliberately got one wrong Wink Cheesy

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2009, 08:10:56 PM »

I'm in.

And can I just say in advance that my answer to q8 is non-googled, and if anyone has the same one they must have googled it Smiley.

I just spent about 5 minutes deciding which one would be the best to tactically pass. Which is very sad, in retrospect.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2009, 08:16:27 PM »

I'm in.

And can I just say in advance that my answer to q8 is non-googled, and if anyone has the same one they must have googled it Smiley.

I just spent about 5 minutes deciding which one would be the best to tactically pass. Which is very sad, in retrospect.

That's very defensive of you, and totally not suspicious at all.
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2009, 10:51:37 PM »

I have one thing to say.

Eagle's Greatest Hits.

O'Rly?

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2009, 10:54:06 PM »

I have one thing to say.

Eagle's Greatest Hits.

O'Rly?

Alright - Take it easy.
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2009, 10:55:45 PM »

I have one thing to say.

Eagle's Greatest Hits.

O'Rly?

Alright - Take it easy.

At last an admission.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2009, 10:58:40 PM »

I'm hoping to run goot this time.

Spending countless hours on sporcle in the last few weeks might pay off for the Prime Ministers and London Bridge questions.

Unfortunately there were 9 other questions too, mid table imo.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2009, 11:15:51 AM »

I'm in.

I hope you didn't go for the same one as me...

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2009, 11:41:51 AM »

I'm in.

I hope you didn't go for the same one as me...

lol - I was wondering if I was overdoing it trying to go for too many levels of thinking in that one.

Right now I've just got to finish my psychological profiling of everyone in the quiz to work out which whole number up to 10 they're most likely to say and I'll be ready to PM my answers Smiley

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: