blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:52:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  In the Well with JP Kelly
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: In the Well with JP Kelly  (Read 73280 times)
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2009, 01:04:18 PM »

The Rock I think was the best face wrestler, best heel wrestler has to be Kurt Angle.

Stone Cold Steve Austin v The Rock at WMX7 was my favourite match for pure excitement.

Fav Finisher is probably the tombstone or stunner.

Trish Stratus and Stacy Kiebler.

respect, agree totally with rock and angle (kurt angle is the most underrated wrestler of all time)

the rock vs stone cold was awesome, the twist was great. I also liked rock vs hulk hogan for similar reasons.

Stunner and chokeslam my gaves

you have picked the best two wwe totty

so did you nail annette or what?
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2009, 01:40:47 PM »

The Rock I think was the best face wrestler, best heel wrestler has to be Kurt Angle.

Stone Cold Steve Austin v The Rock at WMX7 was my favourite match for pure excitement.

respect, agree totally with rock and angle (kurt angle is the most underrated wrestler of all time)

the rock vs stone cold was awesome, the twist was great. I also liked rock vs hulk hogan for similar reasons.

Rock Bottom and People's elbow were the best, admit it before i check you into the smackdown hotel which is on Know your role Boulevard just beside Jabroni Drive.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2009, 01:44:22 PM »

Rock Bottom and People's elbow were the best, admit it before i check you into the smackdown hotel which is on Know your role Boulevard just beside Jabroni Drive.

I liked the rock bottom, hated the peoples elbow (hate any elbows or leg drop finishers for that matter). Such a shame the rock ditched it to do b movies because he was a great wrestler, very funny too.

Cant decide between the walls or jericho or the crippler cross face for my fave submission move
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2009, 01:58:05 PM »

Lol has to be the Walls of Jericho, I'm a fine exponent of that move myself many a man has tapped out to me and insta-tap at that too, i also used to like the Regal Stretch as far as Submissions go.

P.s Sry about the Hijack, so back on track.

Fave.....Car ,Colour, Chocolate Bar, Footie Team and Tipple?
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2009, 02:03:22 PM »

Gotta give love to the sharpshooter

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2009, 02:06:17 PM »

Perhaps my 'get a sense of humour' tablet isn't working today but I'm not finding this funny at all.

By all means have a 'what we would like to ask JP thats not about poker' thread on the lounge but to hijack it with utter rubbish is a bit pointless imo.

This is an opportunity to ask a WSOP bracelet winner about poker, his approach to the game, hints and tips etc etc. Big up to JP for humouring you guys but what a waste of his time.

Thanks for the answer JP.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2009, 02:06:32 PM »

Fine, sod it, poker question:

Are you actively looking for a sponsor and have you had any offers since the bracelet win?

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2009, 02:07:17 PM »

have you ever considered a colonic?

FYP
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2009, 02:10:42 PM »

Perhaps my 'get a sense of humour' tablet isn't working today but I'm not finding this funny at all.

By all means have a 'what we would like to ask JP thats not about poker' thread on the lounge but to hijack it with utter rubbish is a bit pointless imo.

This is an opportunity to ask a WSOP bracelet winner about poker, his approach to the game, hints and tips etc etc. Big up to JP for humouring you guys but what a waste of his time.

Sorry Ding, couldnt resist the last one.

Yes this is a genuine opportunity a few seem to be wasting (me mainly)

What are tougher, EPTs or WSOPs (softness of fields, basically who are better, yanks or euros)?
Do you get recognised much outside of the uk at the tables?
How much tougher have the online games got in the last 18 months and has your earn rate dropped?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2009, 02:11:39 PM »

You are not alone there Tracey - maybe "a lot of us" (well me, if it pleases folks do have a focus for their anger) have had the same sense of humour bypass. Tighty, for one, is devestated. He spent weeks teeing this up - it's really not easy to persuade some of the excellent In-The-Well subjects to come do it, & Rich has secured some superb faces to do this.

To be fair, everyone seems to be taking the same line, so maybe it's an age thing, & I fully accept to have that thrown at me, "fair cop Guv".

One thing I can guaranteee - there will not be any further "In-the-Well's".

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2009, 02:19:29 PM »

Booooo, JP is a good lad that most of us know & respect. We also know that he has a sense of humour and can handle daft question and sensible ones, there will be more sensible ones than daft ones as we are all keen to listen to what he has to say. Would be boring if people just pounded him for hints, tips and strategies imo.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2009, 02:21:31 PM »

Booooo, JP is a good lad that most of us know & respect. We also know that he has a sense of humour and can handle daft question and sensible ones, there will be more sensible ones than daft ones as we are all keen to listen to what he has to say. Would be boring if people just pounded him for hints, tips and strategies imo.

I agree that of course he can take a joke but its also about what potential other 'in the well' candidates might think when reviewing this thread. Much less chance of getting a non blonde poker pro on here now imo.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2009, 02:21:41 PM »

Yes - sense of humour is fine, & JP is perfect for that, but it does need a bit of "balance", like one or two sensible questions every page.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2009, 02:22:42 PM »

Would you like to do an Audit of that Vinni?

byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2009, 02:24:10 PM »

The Well

A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except tuesday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer" . The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down: Why not on tuesday? and the voice from in the well shouts back: Because on tuesday, its your day in the well .
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: