blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:22:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  dtd monte carlo event
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: dtd monte carlo event  (Read 11939 times)
$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2009, 04:45:16 AM »

made day 2 with 57400 just below average...the blinds 800-1600
will write up a bit of a report tmw

$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2009, 05:04:25 PM »

just bust hand before the break blinds were 1-2k button very active button player raises 5.2k i make it 16.7k from small blind  he asks how much im playin then ships it in as he has on me before when i 3 bet him from the small blind i insta call he shows aj off(wtf) obviously he binks a j on turn to send me to the rail thanks for the backing guys and sorry i couldnt give u a return....ill tytpe up a bit of a report when i get home

Micko

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2009, 05:30:25 PM »

What did you have?

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2009, 05:41:20 PM »

10-10, from the update thread, irrc.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2009, 10:12:41 PM »

Did I play you in the £1/2 cash game on Saturday?
$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2009, 10:47:15 PM »

Had quite a soft startin table in this only really knew 2 of the players at my table trigg who was to my right in seat 1 and india who was in seat 6 or 7 i think....lost a few k ealry on  early on when i flatted a button raise in the bb with kk and check raised the    ...turn brings ace and i lead again he flats river comes   so i value bet and he calls with ak nice call on flop sir.....chip away nicely to about 50k with out ever really gettin in any huge pots and only ever showin down a few hands one of which i flat indias raise on the button with 88 she has been quite active and raiseing alot from early position...board comes 994 she bets i call turn is 7 she bets i call again and river is a 8 she now checks to me so i value bet about 3.1 k and she keeps lookin back at her hand before raisein me about 5k more im quite worried that she could have quads here as its very interesting that she keeps lookin back at her hand i dwell for about 2-3 mins but i feel i have to call as ive called every street and never really thought about the pssiblity of quads till she check raises the river anyway she mucks and i scoop the pot....table breaks after a few hours and i get moved to seat 9 on a table of unknown players there is a few big stacks hear 100k plus one of whom is to my right and the other in seat 2...both tables were very soft for a 1k event to be fair...finish the day on 57.400 at 600-1200...without showin down more than 10% of hands i was findin this table very good to play at although i was at one point upto 75k but lost a pot to a guy where i opend t0 2.1k at 400-800 with 75ante with then a guy says he needs to double or leave so he doesnt have to pay for a hotel and come bk with a short stack shove for 12k everybody else passes so i take him on and he has   ...flop comes     but i miss the enormous outs and he binks the 5 on the river to house up..

So back to day 2 with 57.400 and average about 70-80k with 133 remainin not much happened in 1st level of the day but in second level the player to my right gets very active openin evey utg and button he is playin 140k and im sure he cant keep havin it in thees 2 spots so i 3 bet him from the small when he is on the button with   he asks me for a count then ships on me so i dwell up then muck...few rounds later he raises again when  im in the cutoff  so flat  him with   for 4k  then the bb squeezes to about 14k original raiser passes and i ship the lot in...its about 22k more for him to call and he sayd hes gettin a good price if i have ak so he calls with j 6 off lol nice double for me...in the 1k-2k level quite a few players bust from my table and 3-4 new players join not much happens for me then 30 seconds from the break the young active player to my right raises his button again as he done earlier to 5.2k from a 130k stack and i look down at 10-10...i decide im 3 bettin him to 16.7k and not passing if he ships on me again as i think he is playin his position once again and he thinks he might get another one through on me like he did earlier....so he shoves i call he shows aj off  and hits the j on turn gg me and i said to him do u really think i was just reppoping u light his answer is yes and i think wtf its only the second time ive 3 bet him in like 7 hours play...all in all i think this was a amazing structured tourny and i was only ever all in 2 times both with the best hand as there is no need really to get into big flips in this kind of comp...thanks for the backing guys and shame i couldnt fade the aj as i think 140k would of give me a good shot at makin some good money for us all..think i bust around 80th

$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2009, 10:49:14 PM »

snoopy u never played me in the 1-2 cash game i very rarely play nl holdem cash...i play omaha and dc... i was the lad that travelled up there with alex martin if ur wondering who i am

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2009, 12:44:53 AM »

snoopy u never played me in the 1-2 cash game i very rarely play nl holdem cash...i play omaha and dc... i was the lad that travelled up there with alex martin if ur wondering who i am

OK. Won't send that abusive pm now.  Smiley
$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2009, 01:18:00 AM »

lol wot happened ?

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: