blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 11, 2024, 03:55:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272972 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  GUKPT Bolton Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GUKPT Bolton Thread  (Read 24724 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2010, 09:36:43 AM »

Rofl he grimmed half the world and owes the other half money anyway and he's sittin in 5/5 games winning stacks with A high like money is nothin.

Toasty life.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
BAM

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2010, 09:39:01 AM »

3rd in the £100 RB £2100, Ali and Raf chopped once I was gone, Ali took seat and trophy as he had all the chips.

Well done Caroline  Wink

Dry em
Hit Squad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2010, 09:55:12 AM »

dont think they'll make a sell out. the exuberence of youth wanting to beat 200, i'd be happy to win one that only had 30 runners Smiley

QFT

Onetimebabydoll

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2010, 10:26:53 AM »

5/5 cash was mental. For anyone playing it, what was the name of the guy in seat 1 with the beard and the constant supply of e500 notes? Paid off a young Kid on flop of 45JJ8, all the dough in on turn, Kid declares Ace high - yup, it's good. (think Kid possibly well known on here but believe that is a different thread).. Seat 10 reraises pre, seat 1 mentallist calls, ends up with £1300 each in on a q high flop, seat 10 takes pot with 99. (apparently seat 1 had a2).

Been browsing the forums for quite some time but thought i'd finally create an account and post.

Shocking player, no respect for money, hoping to see him again tomorrow !
T8MML

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2010, 11:02:08 AM »

Heading up tonight - feel free to buy me a beer Smiley

gl

if the snow is yellow - don't eat it!
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2010, 11:39:20 AM »

5/5 cash was mental. For anyone playing it, what was the name of the guy in seat 1 with the beard and the constant supply of e500 notes? Paid off a young Kid on flop of 45JJ8, all the dough in on turn, Kid declares Ace high - yup, it's good. (think Kid possibly well known on here but believe that is a different thread).. Seat 10 reraises pre, seat 1 mentallist calls, ends up with £1300 each in on a q high flop, seat 10 takes pot with 99. (apparently seat 1 had a2).

Been browsing the forums for quite some time but thought i'd finally create an account and post.

Shocking player, no respect for money, hoping to see him again tomorrow !

Smiley

Which seat were you in?

Tyvm Bam

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2010, 03:12:26 PM »

Rofl he grimmed half the world and owes the other half money anyway and he's sittin in 5/5 games winning stacks with A high like money is nothin.

Toasty life.

yfo vui dfh8pvnhdf8pngv8pbnv8spigm9toibhfgvipppppth954rhng09erw[-gipgh-9trg9nptwhjm

Free_Rollin

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2010, 04:44:41 PM »

Toasty life.

yfo vui dfh8pvnhdf8pngv8pbnv8spigm9toibhfgvipppppth954rhng09erw[-gipgh-9trg9nptwhjm

Don't think I'm playing the PLO or satellite today, let me know what you get up to. Probably just going to go to play some cash. Was going to play the 5/5 last night, but we had a pretty com home game instead.

The guy in seat 1 at the 5/5 last night, he plays in the Nottingham occasionally. Don't have a clue what he does, but he likes to play deep and has plenty of cash.
vinni

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2010, 05:24:13 PM »

hes a scrap metal merchant .
bundles of cash.

i`v become cos`s bitch
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2010, 05:28:25 PM »

3rd in the £100 RB £2100, Ali and Raf chopped once I was gone, Ali took seat and trophy as he had all the chips.

Well done Caroline  Wink

Well Done Mouthy .... I should be claiming compensation you know ... great tactics, just make your opponents choke to death       Grin

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2010, 06:06:08 PM »

hes a scrap metal merchant .
bundles of cash.

is his name jeff? geof? how ever you spell it

Just me
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2010, 06:16:24 PM »

Well done Caroline  Wink

Well Done Mouthy .... I should be claiming compensation you know ... great tactics, just make your opponents choke to death       Grin

Amazing how everyone at your table just smiled at you indulgently as you were  inhaling coffee -the guy next to you only clicked when I'm telling him to smack you on the back lol. Planning a trip to DTD shortly so hopefully catch up with you there

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2010, 06:21:27 PM »

Toasty life.

I take it that the rumours of his coming to a sticky end were somewhat exaggerated then.

Or self-perpetuated, or both.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2010, 06:28:25 PM »

Toasty life.

I take it that the rumours of his coming to a sticky end were somewhat exaggerated then.

Poor lad only looked about 12 yrs old - slightly premature sticky end.

Cottonbud

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2010, 06:29:04 PM »

Toasty life.

Yeah he was confirmed alive and well a while ago now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: