blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 12, 2024, 10:29:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272982 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  SCOOP staking request...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SCOOP staking request...  (Read 26975 times)
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 08, 2010, 10:47:36 PM »

Thanks Tighty

The only DIG i have had with with was when i said good luck getting your money back from friser before he goes to vegas
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 08, 2010, 10:48:27 PM »

Was i dreaming or did he reply last night to this?

Pretty sure i read something about me from the 'RUNT'

Yeah he created a new acount and posted and was quite amusing post.

Basically abused everyone and said he was in the right and then called out a load of people.

who did he call out??  some bird tells me he was in alea the other night playing

Pretty much he said stuff about you, Shawrie and George.

Said he didnt know why u staked him anyway as you were always commenting on his posts and having digs at him.

Said Dan was the innocent party and he was gonna ship him the funds back!

Apparently the flat he was dossing at with some others the lease has now ran out and heard Marcin is now working at the Grosvenor in Huddersfield. Justins bird got him the job!

George who?

You mate

He Said what u said on my thread was out of order and that you were a poor player and a 'luckbox' and that if he had ur luck then he cud bink some big comps etc etc

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 08, 2010, 10:50:05 PM »

Basically abused everyone and said he was in the right and then called out a load of people.

who did he call out??  some bird tells me he was in alea the other night playing

Said he didnt know why u staked him anyway as you were always commenting on his posts and having digs at him.

Apparently the flat he was dossing at with some others the lease has now ran out and heard Marcin is now working at the Grosvenor in Huddersfield. Justins bird got him the job!

lol why did the little grimmer accept stakes from someone who always has digs at him then?

silly little dousche.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 08, 2010, 10:50:46 PM »

George who?

You mate

He Said what u said on my thread was out of order and that you were a poor player and a 'luckbox' and that if he had ur luck then he cud bink some big comps etc etc

lol George can maybe just about play as much as it pains me to say it. marcin is a useless little toad going nowhere.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 08, 2010, 10:54:27 PM »

who did he call out??  some bird tells me he was in alea the other night playing

George who?

you

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 08, 2010, 10:59:37 PM »

lol why did the little grimmer accept stakes from someone who always has digs at him then?

silly little dousche.

Erm to grim them?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 08, 2010, 11:29:21 PM »

George who?

You mate

lol - he binked 16k about 3 months ago and did it in faster than amy whinehouse in a crack joint

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 08, 2010, 11:33:01 PM »

George who?

You mate

lol - he binked 16k about 3 months ago and did it in faster than amy whinehouse in a crack joint

and that 16k is in play every week in the Gala cash tables
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 08, 2010, 11:37:56 PM »

George who?

You mate

Yea i know but marcin seamed to think that George ran hotter than the sun in that comp!

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 09, 2010, 12:13:10 AM »

George who?

You mate

Yea i know but marcin seamed to think that George ran hotter than the sun in that comp!

Like this is hot off the press. Obv I run like God. Difference is that if I didn't I still wouldn't grim people for like 50$.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 09, 2010, 12:15:01 AM »

George who?

You mate

Like this is hot off the press. Obv I run like God. Difference is that if I didn't I still wouldn't grim people for like 50$.

Most tournaments are won by people who have run like god in that tournament

@GreekStein on twitter.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 09, 2010, 12:16:20 AM »

And FWIW I did actually admit that I was a dousche and apologised to girgles and blonde bash

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 09, 2010, 12:17:15 AM »

And FWIW I did actually admit that I was a dousche and apologised to girgles and blonde bash

You did mate and is all sorted Wink

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 09, 2010, 12:17:43 AM »

only cos you heard his mum was coming down!

@GreekStein on twitter.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 09, 2010, 12:18:34 AM »

only cos you heard his mum was coming down!

she owned me heads up

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: