blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 07:41:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Steak Pie Vol II - Another 5 comps - SOLD OUT
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Steak Pie Vol II - Another 5 comps - SOLD OUT  (Read 16524 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2010, 10:34:52 PM »

Comp 2 Report:
Sad

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2010, 12:45:41 PM »

To my lovely staking team.

I'm considering playing at Luton on Saturday to make up the other £224 that we need.

It's a £220 comp so if I play I'll get to grim you all for a % of 4 quid which is a bonus.

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=50051.0

Should be quite a nice comp with not too many runners and the added value of a champion of champions seat.

Only downside is it's in Luton so my expenses will be considerably more than if I'd played the planned comp at DTD. Travel + 2 days kennels for Ronnie = about £80 to £100.

As I'm only in for 45% it makes it a £90 comp for me and I can't justify £100 expenses for that.

The option is to take £100 out of our profit so far to cover my costs. That is OUR profit, not YOUR profit so would be your % of £100.

If everyone's happy with this I'll probably do it. If anyone isn't happy please let me know and I'll buy up your share for this particular comp.

Don't feel bad about saying no to this either. By asking for expenses I'm effectively selling this comp at about 1.6 which we all know is way above expectation for a player of my limited abilities. That is why I'm more than happy to buy up your shares and there will be no hard feelings whatsoever.

I need to know off everyone what they want to do on this one please as it is a bit out of the ordinary.

Cheers

Matt

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2010, 12:52:50 PM »

so ur asking me to pay 5 english pounds to cover your expenses?? What a fkin cheek!!!

Do whatever fish, although i'll only be happy if you at least finish in top 3. top 5 is borderine acceptable. glgl

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2010, 12:53:34 PM »

Just a little extra note.

If this goes ahead as part of the stake anyone who doesn't want in will have their % of £224 returned.

Cheers.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2010, 12:55:03 PM »

To my lovely staking team.

I'm considering playing at Luton on Saturday to make up the other £224 that we need.

It's a £220 comp so if I play I'll get to grim you all for a % of 4 quid which is a bonus.

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=50051.0

Should be quite a nice comp with not too many runners and the added value of a champion of champions seat.

Only downside is it's in Luton so my expenses will be considerably more than if I'd played the planned comp at DTD. Travel + 2 days kennels for Ronnie = about £80 to £100.

As I'm only in for 45% it makes it a £90 comp for me and I can't justify £100 expenses for that.

The option is to take £100 out of our profit so far to cover my costs. That is OUR profit, not YOUR profit so would be your % of £100.

If everyone's happy with this I'll probably do it. If anyone isn't happy please let me know and I'll buy up your share for this particular comp.

Don't feel bad about saying no to this either. By asking for expenses I'm effectively selling this comp at about 1.6 which we all know is way above expectation for a player of my limited abilities. That is why I'm more than happy to buy up your shares and there will be no hard feelings whatsoever.

I need to know off everyone what they want to do on this one please as it is a bit out of the ordinary.

Cheers

Matt

Are you on crack?
Have you seen what the £100 at DTD is GTD at?
DTD Overlay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Free Halal Samosa>>>>>>>>>>>>>1 Chump of Flumps Seat

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2010, 12:56:42 PM »

so ur asking me to pay 5 english pounds to cover your expenses?? What a fkin cheek!!!

Do whatever fish, although i'll only be happy if you at least finish in top 3. top 5 is borderine acceptable. glgl

Lol. It sounds so fucking petty when you put it like that Cheesy

Try to look at it more as I'm asking you to buy me a double JD in return for me having to spend time in Luton.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2010, 01:00:13 PM »

Are you on crack?
DTD Overlay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Free Halal Samosa>>>>>>>>>>>>>1 Chump of Flumps Seat

Lol. Just had a look.

It's a £50 guaranteed at £15k

200 fish to get through though.

Think I'm better off at 1.6 in Luton than 0.7 amongst the DTD terribles.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2010, 01:04:43 PM »

Are you on crack?

Lol. Just had a look.

Lol

I was looking at the wrong week, too much crack.  Cry Thought it was the £100 gteed at £30k, i can see a com £8k overlay on that?

How do you work out your 1.6 and 0.7?  Cheesy

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2010, 01:14:02 PM »

Are you on crack?

Lol. Just had a look.

Lol

I was looking at the wrong week, too much crack.  Cry Thought it was the £100 gteed at £30k, i can see a com £8k overlay on that?

How do you work out your 1.6 and 0.7?  Cheesy

No workings out mate. Just the first numbers that came to me Smiley

Actually that's not true. If I play luton I'm making the stakers pay for Ronnie's 5 star kennel fees as well as the ridiculous amount of fuel that my gas guzzler consumes.

That means I'm effectively selling at about 1.6

DTD comp will not have 300 runners.

Probably 200 I'd guess meaning you're playing £50 for a £75 comp which is roughly 0.7

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2010, 01:21:05 PM »

i dont mind what u do as long as u win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just me
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2010, 01:23:34 PM »

i dont mind what u do as long as u win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry to disappoint, but Matt has no chance at Luton. The standard of play there is much higher than at DTD. Avi & Evil Edna (combined age 160) will own him.

Edna owned him in a Cash-Game there previously. Think it went £3 £3, £3, then Matt made it £810, Edna snap-called.

I squeezed to 5k on Sunday (my Button) to punish the limpers, & Edna in the SB re-squeezed me. She only had 5,700 total, so I decided to gamble for the extra 700 into 14,000. She had 5-2.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 01:26:17 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2010, 01:32:27 PM »

Probably 200 I'd guess meaning you're playing £50 for a £75 comp which is roughly 0.7

I am impressed by your maths here.

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2010, 01:37:10 PM »

im happy you play luton

is the ToC seat inlcuded in stake going forward if you bink hard?

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2010, 02:12:15 PM »

im happy you play luton

is the ToC seat inlcuded in stake going forward if you bink hard?

Yup.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2010, 02:13:44 PM »

I am impressed by your maths here.

Thankyou. I'm equally impressed by your punctuation.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: