blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:10:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272478 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Home Security Alarms Help?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Home Security Alarms Help?  (Read 2290 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 02:47:40 PM »

I'll sort it for you mate.

Just tell me how much you want to spend and I'll get Neil and Clarky to fit it.

"Just tell me how much you want to spend..."

God, how I hate that question.

I feel like saying, "I don't want to spend nothing mofo, now you tell me how much I have to spend".

He said he doesn't know where to start.

I can install an alarm costing anywhere between £200 and £12000. These are 2 geuine costs for alarms that I have installed (not personally, as a company).

If someone doesn't know where to start then a budget is a reasonable guide.

It's not a question that I would ever ask a normal client. This is Hopkin though who is a mate and I know how he works.

The question was very much client specific.

I know that Matt, I was just having a rant.

PS- Mofo.

I know that you know but other people on here don't know that you know so I thought I'd let them know.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2010, 08:28:56 PM »

I feel like saying, "I don't want to spend nothing mofo, now you tell me how much I have to spend".

I can install an alarm costing anywhere between £200 and £12000. These are 2 geuine costs for alarms that I have installed (not personally, as a company).

It's not a question that I would ever ask a normal client. This is Hopkin though who is a mate and I know how he works.

PS- Mofo.

I know that you know but other people on here don't know that you know so I thought I'd let them know.

I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know

Mofo.

The older I get, the better I was.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2010, 08:36:08 PM »

Matt, can you come and sort out my neighbour's alarm please?  It keeps on going off. 

(I hope they haven't been burgled 4 times in the last few weeks, otherwise I'll feel really bad for cursing them and their noisy alarm)

Stu, if you're getting an alarm that's not monitored, I'm assuming it's for when you're in the house rather than when you're out.  Otherwise, it's not really much use (see above), other than as a deterrent.  If that's the case, then probably best to go for the £200 (sorry, £10K) option?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2010, 10:20:51 PM »

PS- Mofo.

I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know I know that you know that I know that you know that I know

Mofo.

I tried to work out if you'd just done some c+p or actually typed all that,I got confused trying to work it out though.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2010, 01:59:17 AM »

PS- Mofo.

Mofo.

I tried to work out if you'd just done some c+p or actually typed all that,I got confused trying to work it out though.

If you actually count all of them and work it out you'll see that there's a double double negative in there and that Red is actually saying he doesn't know that I know.

Didn't like to pull him up though because he's clearly put a lot of effort in to his post.

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2010, 04:38:33 AM »

I would go for monitored too for the sake of a few extra £ per month
when you at work or holidays etc

I've never been burgled thank god (mind u I'm sure I was burgled a few years ago and I'm sure the robbing gits replaced everything they stole
with identical items,not sure though) but I sure wouldn't like it
obviously
I think I'd feel I'd have to move

I been thinking of getting a dog
all sounds good till i have to leave it fir a few hours
fuk me what am I doing on here at 4.45am
just can't sleep lol ah well good morning

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2010, 10:47:26 AM »

I've never been burgled thank god (mind u I'm sure I was burgled a few years ago and I'm sure the robbing gits replaced everything they stole
with identical items,not sure though)

WTF,,,,,,,,,,,?

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2010, 12:25:28 PM »

WTF,,,,,,,,,,,?

It means he tried to scam the insurance company but when they came round he back tracked.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2010, 01:09:41 PM »

All sorted

Swapsies, new year in Albufeira in exchange for one fitted alarm.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2010, 01:39:07 PM »

Alot to be said about barter trade, bring it back imo

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2010, 01:58:19 PM »

WTF,,,,,,,,,,,?

That's nothing. They glued me to a yak.

The older I get, the better I was.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2010, 02:31:17 PM »

All sorted

+ expenses?

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2010, 02:48:42 PM »

All sorted

+ expenses?

lol..so still a £200 alarm system for £10k then.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: