blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:52:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Keys Aussie Millions shares
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Keys Aussie Millions shares  (Read 74341 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: January 31, 2011, 06:51:49 PM »

Remember to take any massage fees from stakers shares- plus keep the money for 6months to earn interest and vig from swapping live cash for online.

Enjoy Smiley

lol

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: February 01, 2011, 02:02:41 PM »

Fine with me.

I'm happy for you to deduct a pro rata amount from my share for any tip you left.

Oh yes, I forgot that - me, too.

Cool, thanks guys, am not gonna assume everyone wants to do the same though, will pm the others. For the record the Crown staff can't accept tips so I gave the money to the Queensland Flood Appeal thing they're doing at the cage. The crown will match the amount too which is nice.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 01, 2011, 02:03:40 PM »

I do not want to leave a tip and I do not want to pay any commission. I will accept xe.com rate conversion.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 01, 2011, 02:14:27 PM »

I do not want to leave a tip and I do not want to pay any commission. I will accept xe.com rate conversion.

Wasn't asking you, and anyway gl ever getting anything to accept you silly greek clown.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 01, 2011, 02:15:38 PM »

Great gesture James.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #455 on: February 01, 2011, 02:19:42 PM »

LOL at the big long proposal - your post should have been this.

I'm James Mfkin Keys and I'lm selling pieces - PM if you want a slice and I'll put your name in the hat

lawl

[ ] Bought a piece

*sobs quietly*
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 04, 2011, 12:23:00 PM »

Just a quick update, I'm at hong kong airport right now on the way to thailand, will get back to the UK on the 9th and will head into the bank to sort out the moneys. I spoke to them over the phone and they seemed pretty keen to do the transfer themselves and offered us a very good rate, so hopefully things won't take too long. Once I have the moneys I will ship asap, if all the investors could pm me their bank details that would be handy.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #457 on: February 04, 2011, 12:44:10 PM »

Just a quick update, I'm at hong kong airport right now on the way to thailand, will get back to the UK on the 9th and will head into the bank to sort out the moneys. I spoke to them over the phone and they seemed pretty keen to do the transfer themselves and offered us a very good rate, so hopefully things won't take too long. Once I have the moneys I will ship asap, if all the investors could pm me their bank details that would be handy.

ooh oooh oooh, my mate Johny is also in Hong Kong airport right now, he is on his way to Australia. Look out for a moody looking Sheffielder who looks a bit like robson green and go up and says 'Barry called you a C**T', its an joke, he'll get it.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 04, 2011, 01:02:09 PM »

greatest conversation ever

K: "oh hi der is that the bank manager"
BM: "yes" *checks acct*
K: "I wonder if you can help"
BM "Well i will see what I can do" *thinks lolz GL sonny*
K: "I just won a mirrion dorrars, can you do me a good exchange rate, like spot"
BM *falls on floor* "erm yes less a small fee" *dances round office*
K: "kthnxbye"

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #459 on: February 04, 2011, 03:22:28 PM »

greatest conversation ever

K: "oh hi der is that the bank manager"
BM: "yes" *checks acct*
K: "I wonder if you can help"
BM "Well i will see what I can do" *thinks lolz GL sonny*
K: "I just won a mirrion dorrars, can you do me a good exchange rate, like spot"
BM *falls on floor* "erm yes less a small fee" *dances round office*
K: "kthnxbye"

1:28 in Smiley

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 10, 2011, 01:18:10 PM »

Just going into the bank now, is looking like we'll be getting around £680-685k, will try my best to get the upper end of that range. XE.com says £687k.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 10, 2011, 01:20:25 PM »

Just going into the bank now, is looking like we'll be getting around £680-685k, will try my best to get the upper end of that range. XE.com says £687k.

Thanks James!

Guess I'd better send you some bank details this time. Failing to do so last time was what led me to be involved in all this, in a way. Turned out nice.....

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 10, 2011, 03:59:21 PM »

Getting anything under 1% away from spot rate is really good work.

Keys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wazz

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #463 on: February 10, 2011, 04:17:23 PM »

Getting anything under 1% away from spot rate is really good work.

Keys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wazz

I agree, however

FTW
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 10, 2011, 05:43:38 PM »

Pretty frustrating day. Seems I got very lucky with the first person I managed to talk to back in Australia, as they understood what was required and did it. Today, the girl in the branch immediately just wanted to sell me stuff, as when she heard the amount she disappeared and came back with a checklist and asked "what are your plans for the money?", which became a recurring theme. I explained that I just wanted to get the money into sterling and go from there, she gave me a card for some "relationship manager" and promised he would call me this afternoon. Gave his number a call at 4.55 when I hadn't heard anything and left a voicemail. Meanwhile, I spent 30 mins on the phone trying to get the same answer as I got the first time. After explaining that my plans for the money did not concern them I eventually got to the point where I could book a rate and as he was putting me through to the dealer he accidentally cut me off. I waited a while for the guy to call back but I guess he didn't know he'd cut me off, so I had to call again and waste another 30mins (they assured me it was impossible to put me back through to the guy I'd just spoken to). Have finally got something in place, need to go in tomorrow and fill out some forms. I'd estimate it's gonna take 6-10 working days till investors have the money in their accounts, although it could take longer if there are any complications. Will endeavour to speed things up as best I can.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: