blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 09:54:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Would you have played this differently?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Would you have played this differently?  (Read 4541 times)
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2005, 06:54:54 PM »

you did bugger all wrong as far as I can see, if anything when these mugs turn over the cards I would have thrown a party, But you were unlucky. 

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2005, 07:26:30 PM »

Thats the sort of hand thats made me pack in Virgin, the skill/luck ratio is incredible. 

Initially my hands were holding up but it didnt last long. The standard is the worst I have encountered online which should be a good thing but having 3/4 fish on a table is different from having 7/8, it makes it almost impossible. The SnG structure is garbage as it turns into a crapshoot after about 30 hands cos of the slow software.

BTW it didnt matter how you played it they were all coming with you.
mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2005, 07:34:05 PM »

True... I guess they where coming along anyway. But I've had good experience with virgin lately, especially in the $20/$30 MTTs, cashing in at least one every day for the last week giving me a nice sizable roll to play $30 and $50 STTs. But, Im fairing badly in the STTs. Although today I've recouped my busted MTT fees from STTs so its not all bad, but no profit  Roll Eyes

My problem with the boss network is not the software - the speed has been fine for a while now, but the fact theres just not enough middle stake players or games. Most people are happy to play at $3-$5 and whilst that was the case with me a month ago when I couldn't be arsed playing online, I've now got a couple of thousand sitting there and the thought of earning another $10-$25 is a bit boring Cheesy

That, and theres not enough tourneys either. 1 an hour and most are small entry fees. I think I'll stay for a little while, then I'll whack some of the money accross to stars.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2005, 09:41:08 PM »

That, and theres not enough tourneys either. 1 an hour and most are small entry fees. I think I'll stay for a little while, then I'll whack some of the money accross to stars.

Cracking plan, why wait?

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Nem

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2005, 09:46:05 PM »

Untill they have Poker managers, Hand histories notes etc... I would whack all the money into Stars asap.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: