blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:24:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272576 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Vegas Interest Thread. SOLD OUT
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas Interest Thread. SOLD OUT  (Read 11675 times)
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2011, 07:33:05 PM »

Only a baby 4.5k on the expenses account pleno. It's a bit full on will reply later to pm
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2011, 07:34:47 PM »

Wiii, can nip shaun now Wink

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2011, 05:39:23 PM »

Morning all. I'm not gonna play the 1k later today because I done the money at roulette

Goodnight and FML Wink
FYP

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2011, 08:11:40 PM »

Morning all. I'm not gonna play the 1k later today because I done the money at roulette

Goodnight and FML Wink
FYP

Haha, nice work fett, but sadly untrue.

Pizzled & sicilidonk do enough knocking it in on house games for the three of us, so I don't need to get involved. I did win $22.50 at pai gpw the other night, then quit. Claypole introduced us to it, and I had a go at it, gave it up ahead, wish I could say the same for thr others...

Meanwhile, yesterday I done a min cash at caesers.FML. 28/339 for $460, not too disappointed as it was only 14k ftw Sad Lost a huge flip at 6000/12000 AQ v 33 that would have put me on 500k+ and very comfortable. Insread I was lefr with 7/8 bb's, which I shouved on the button with 105cc, unfortunatel the sb had A 10 and we didnt get there today.

Having a day off today I think, will let you all know if that changes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2011, 08:23:17 PM »

Goodnight and FML Wink
FYP

Haha, nice work fett, but sadly untrue.

Pizzled & sicilidonk do enough knocking it in on house games for the three of us, so I don't need to get involved. I did win $22.50 at pai gpw the other night, then quit. Claypole introduced us to it, and I had a go at it, gave it up ahead, wish I could say the same for thr others...

Meanwhile, yesterday I done a min cash at caesers.FML. 28/339 for $460, not too disappointed as it was only 14k ftw Sad Lost a huge flip at 6000/12000 AQ v 33 that would have put me on 500k+ and very comfortable. Insread I was lefr with 7/8 bb's, which I shouved on the button with 105cc, unfortunatel the sb had A 10 and we didnt get there today.

Having a day off today I think, will let you all know if that changes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Well done Vinster, we have a CASH on the scorecard!

More of the same, please. You know you can.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2011, 01:54:13 AM »

4 bet jammed AK into JJ @ 400-800-75. Bricked obv Sad

$350 tomorrow.

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2011, 02:06:06 AM »

celtic is playing the $125 with me at the aria at 7pm

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2011, 09:33:42 PM »

Played the aria as a re-entry. Didn't cash. If anyone isn't happy with that, then I'm happy to knock it off the stake, not a prob, pm, saves a debate etc.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2011, 10:34:21 PM »

Sigh @ the $350.

erm, 99 on a 9 6 7 2 8 board, betting on every street, had to give up on the river. He sowed 10J. wp sir.

Then AK no good on a KK4 board for the rest of my stack.

Am off to find a little bloke, so I can have a fight.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2011, 04:06:04 PM »

Played the aria as a re-entry. Didn't cash. If anyone isn't happy with that, then I'm happy to knock it off the stake, not a prob, pm, saves a debate etc.

Completely happy, do as you want, Vin. I'd assumed nil return on my investment anyway.......

Where & what you playing today?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2011, 04:14:10 PM »

Morning all. I'm not gonna play the 1k later today.

I've taken advise from a few people who have said there is much better value elsewhere. May break the steak into smaller comps, which still have decent  prizepools. The rest of the schedule will remain the same.

Any objections?

If I don't hear anything, then I will assume all ok. I will be playing the 240/250 at caesers tomorrow, which will  be xferred onto the stake.
Hope that makes sense?

Also, if no objections, assume that next couple of comps I play, away from the schedule will be on the stake. That will cover the % you  have in the 1k. Fk, I'm tired, and on my phone, will post before every comp so you know I'm playing.

Goodnight Wink

No objections - apart from the spelling!
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2011, 08:19:17 PM »

Haha, that's  chompy's fault. Will explain when I see you.

Think I'm off to the Rio today, 2pm, $200. 350 tomorrow  at the Venetian And prob the Rio again Wednesday.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2011, 11:14:50 PM »

More bricks than a big building.

Now would be a good time to say I hate poker etc, but I would be lying, so I won't.

6 max @ caesers at 4pm, should be the last of the comps, unless i busto, then I will play the evening Venetian comp, which won't be on the stake as I plan to have a drink or two.

If I win it, you can all have your money back.

One time us and all that.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2011, 07:02:47 AM »

No drunk poker yet, somehow 6 from the bubble in the 6 max. Gl us.20k ftw I think.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2011, 07:27:44 AM »

Gl. Get the world and get golf lessons

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print