blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:08:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  WSOP Event # 12 - $2,000 PLO
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WSOP Event # 12 - $2,000 PLO  (Read 12832 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2005, 12:28:13 PM »

Thanks Richard. The Chip Leader, Arturo Diaz, is that the guy who got 10th or 11th in the WSOP biggie last year? He does not appear to have much of an Omaha pedigree, though he got a mini-money in the Hi-Lo last week.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2005, 01:09:35 PM »

Ok, outright prices and a few selected match bets now available on www.bluesq.com in the specials section.

Mr Colcough currently at 12/1 until too many of ya steam in for him   Wink

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2005, 01:26:16 PM »

Will the "blondites" market be up soon too ?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2005, 02:27:07 PM »

Good luck to Dave, once again proving that he is a true world class omaha player.
Best of luck for tomorrow/today?
Ian

BTW the best omaha player at Walsall is a fella called Taj who i'm told created some sort of record on stars a couple of weeks back by having the most money ever in front of him in a single session, anyone hear anything about this?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 02:29:53 PM by ifm » Logged

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2005, 02:31:35 PM »

Well. Seeing as a whole bunch of forum users will be having another crack at qualifying this weekend I figured it may be better to delay posting the odds until the start of next week (see how optimistic I am for you all!). You never know I might even be able to add myself to the list by then.... Smiley

By the way....who is sigbjorn and who is WSOPin05???

We were looking to go each way the top 3 on this market with the only trouble being if 3 people don't make the money it's impossible to get hold of exact finishing positions. Much as I'd like to think 3 monies is likely it could be awkward if it doesn't happen when trying to settle the market. Any suggestions for getting round this welcome.....

pressthe8.com
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2005, 02:38:47 PM »

Would it be possible to vary the place odds depending how many do "money" ?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2005, 02:56:31 PM »

Sigbjorn is Sig Vegne, a Norweigan gentleman, who I shall be seeing in Bergen this Friday.

WSOPin05 is an American guy, who has been winning comps for fun lately, he's HOT. He is a buddy of Dave Colclough's.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2005, 03:17:02 PM »

How about I do two seperate markets; one outright from the group for players to place highest and another with seperate odds for each player to finish "in the money"?

pressthe8.com
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2005, 03:20:09 PM »

Odds on cashing would be a good idea imo. But the top blondite will be the market we all want to see Grin

ariston

better lucky than good
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: