blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:31:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272582 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Tim Blake
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tim Blake  (Read 8613 times)
alfiesdad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2011, 03:31:34 PM »

Best of British with the recovery Tim - played a couple of times and it was a pleasure, great bloke.

Twitter - @leeavy
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2011, 03:47:25 PM »

Don't know Tim personally but know he is held in high regard and everytime I have seen him he is always smiling and having a good time...

So best wishes for a speedy recovery sir....

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2011, 05:02:13 PM »

Great news Hazel. Thanks for the update.

Best wishes.

geordieneil
we are we are we are the mods

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2011, 07:25:32 PM »

besh wishes tim & hazel

2 of the nicest people in poker
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2011, 09:52:59 PM »

TIM MY BEST MATE.

i havent used my ONE TIME..
u can use mine...
get well mate ...miss u a lot

xxxxxxxx frankie
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2011, 09:58:36 PM »

TIM MY BEST MATE.

u can use mine...

xxxxxxxx frankie

Yeah same, I have one spare too  Smiley
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2011, 10:12:02 PM »

TIM MY BEST MATE.

u can use mine...

xxxxxxxx frankie

Now that made me well up Frankie

All the best Tim, get well soon xx
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2011, 10:14:43 PM »

Don't know Tim personally but know he is held in high regard and everytime I have seen him he is always smiling and having a good time...

So best wishes for a speedy recovery sir....
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2011, 11:10:19 PM »

Update from tonight and more good news thankfully

Tim has been moved out of the high Dependency ward today into the re:hab ward: His speech has improved a lot and he is still very positive and the re:hab will hopefully start him on the right track to get the movment back in his right arm and leg. For all you kind people that are texting him he is reading them but cannot text back as he can't do it one handed but is very touched by them all so keep texting folks it keeping his spirits up. If there is anybody i have not rung back i'm sorry but just too many for me to cope with but i will for the time been put an update up each evening when i get back to the hotel. love to you all xxxx

JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2011, 11:34:03 PM »

Been away without laptop for the weekend so was pretty shocked to hear about Tim on Friday. Just got back and spoken to Hazel tonight for quite a while. She said he has not really improved today but not got any worse either. He's not got any movement in his right side....he got it back after the first stroke but after what they call the 'second incident' he lost the movement again and it hasn't come back. Now he's moving into the rehad area to try and get the movement back. Hazel said she's feeling more positive tonight, and she was chatting to the daughter of a 54 yr old woman today who had a stroke and she got her movement back three days in.

Apparently it's most common to have two strokes, and as long as he doesn't have another one he's through the worst of it. His brain seems fine, he was giving his daughter all passwords, codes etc to make sure his staff are paid. She also said all the texts his friends are sending are brightening up his day and she wanted everyone to know he's reading them and appreciating them and feels bad he can't reply but doesn't want them to stop.

Hazel feels more postive tonight and said she'll sleep well tonight and be up to see him at 2 again, she's staying in a notts hotel so she's close to him. I'll update here again when I speak to her again, probs tomoro, but keep the positive thoughts and nice words to one of the genuinely nicest guys you'll meet in any walk of life. He's strong as an ox, a real fighter who was super fit as a youngster despite his appearance now (!) and we're all pulling for him
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2011, 12:12:06 AM »

Positive Thoughts and Prayers With You Tim   x
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2011, 12:12:58 AM »

spoke to Hazel on msn tonight, they're very optimistic for a full recovery. Tim has his ipad now and can read stuff and has a short message on his fb but it's hard from him to write, tho reading messages is uplifting for him. Here is what Hazel said tonight....

he looks great so much better they have had him out of bed in a wheel chair he was i real good spirit . still no leg or arm movement but the scan today has revealed the problem. It is the stem at the bottom of the brain that is blocked they are doing another scan tommorow a deeper one and then will decide what they are going to do

dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2011, 12:42:22 AM »

spoke to Hazel on msn tonight, they're very optimistic for a full recovery. Tim has his ipad now and can read stuff and has a short message on his fb but it's hard from him to write, tho reading messages is uplifting for him. Here is what Hazel said tonight....

he looks great so much better they have had him out of bed in a wheel chair he was i real good spirit . still no leg or arm movement but the scan today has revealed the problem. It is the stem at the bottom of the brain that is blocked they are doing another scan tommorow a deeper one and then will decide what they are going to do

Great news, my auntie has just come home from being in intensive care from having 3 anarisms in the brain and 2 strokes, and she is 62,  I'm sure he can pull through this, all the well wishes will no doubt keep his spirits uplifted, hope he makes a full recovery :-)
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2011, 09:14:34 AM »

Shared a table with tim a cple of times and thought what a genuinely nice guy he was.

I hope he makes a full recovery.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2011, 10:53:48 AM »

Was going to post Tim's FB message here, but let's just say...he's back!     Delighted to hear the news is so positive.   Hugs to yerself and Hazel and keep the get well trend going.  x

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: