blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:57:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD October Deepstack £100,000 Gtd: Day1b
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD October Deepstack £100,000 Gtd: Day1b  (Read 44243 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2011, 09:16:52 PM »

Down to 81 following these exits

83    Philip Green
84    Ramazanali Abbassi
85    Naresh Parshad
86    Carlo Holmes
87    James Shaw
88    Christopher Rose
89    Kevin Pearce
90    James Browning
91    Rab Bain

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2011, 09:18:39 PM »

Update on dan muddiman if poss please
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 08, 2011, 09:24:53 PM »

Update on dan muddiman if poss please

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2011, 09:27:08 PM »

Kassim Kurbanali raises UTG

Simon Deadman 3 bets UTG+1

Kurbanali calls

Deadman has begun the hand with about 50,000 just covering his opponent

flop 2-6-Q

Kurbanali leads 6,500, Deadman calls

turn 10

Kurbanali 25,000 an overbet, Deadman all in, called

Kurbanali Q-J

Deadman A-A

River 8

Deadman back over 100,000

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2011, 09:28:41 PM »

George Bedi out.

Raised UTG, called by bb Satish Ry

Ry set George in on a board of 10-6-K-8-7 after the river

George called for his last 8,000 and was shown 9-10 for the rivered gutshot

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 08, 2011, 09:39:53 PM »

Big double up for Dewi James

Iain Campbell raised, James calls in the big blind

flop 

James check raises all in, with 6,000 in the middle for 21,000 total

Campbell makes the call, presumably hoping James is on the draw, with   

James 

top pair holds on  three diamonds to take Dewi over 50,000

My eyes are open wide
actionjack

i love puppies

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2011, 09:41:16 PM »

Thing is, it wasn't just 'calling the clock' at all and you know it. Everytime u two were in a hand, u were hollywooding every decsion, even to open the action it would take u at least 45 seconds.

The board was JJXA u had called hte 3 bet pre, u had chk called two streets, so when the river comes a 3 or some low irrelevant card, what are u thinking? Your passing now? - Also u could have an argument if u were actually thinking, but all u were doing is talking out loud, and not about hands, just about total irrelevant imformation that had absolutly nothing to do with the hand, and the fact Paul had his whole face pretty much covered, it was HIGHLY unlikely u were going to get anything out of him.

What made u change ur mind on the river if u call to the turn? and then a brick card comes? Do u think he made runner runner flush? - Or was it the fact that the whole hand up untill that point had taken at LEAST 5/6 minutes, and a further 2 and half minutes b4 I called the clock.

Oh and if u think I'm talking rubbish, u can ask the dealer, and everyone else on the table when u guys were in pots, what it felt like for them...  Clearly forgot to mention, the abuse I got when I was 2 foot away, llike this guy is EVER calling anyway, get a grip.

but what if the guy who called the clock on you saw the hand with the same clarity?

You can't compare the 2 situations at all. Firstly when I was at the broadway, the guy had slowrolled me a hand b4, by questioning whether I had to show my cards, when I chked back the river and he had Aces, secondly, he never stopped talking, slowing the game down and giving lots of others a headache, thirdly he called the slock on the river, when I had bet/called every street within 20 seconds each card, and there was near on 40k in there by the end. I was planning on whether to raise all in or fold, not just call, IMHO it's a totally different scenario, I've never called the clock on a player in a live mtt, bar today, I felt the two involved did not need that much acting when in a pot, and also the whole hollywooding of opening the action, it's not fair on the WHOLE table why we should have so few hands dealt each level, when the same thing kept happening with the same two people. FWIW, the german guy who called the clock on me, had called it after around 1 minute, which at the time with everything that had been happening prior to it, was pretty unfair. I don't appreciate someone shouting abuse at me and then go running to the updater telling a story which doesn't even cover ALL the facts.

Dont waste your effort trying to explain Dreenie hes not interested in the truth of it anyway

"you have to be in it to win it" good players mean the tournament bad ones mean the pot.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 08, 2011, 09:44:24 PM »

Thing is, it wasn't just 'calling the clock' at all and you know it. Everytime u two were in a hand, u were hollywooding every decsion, even to open the action it would take u at least 45 seconds.

The board was JJXA u had called hte 3 bet pre, u had chk called two streets, so when the river comes a 3 or some low irrelevant card, what are u thinking? Your passing now? - Also u could have an argument if u were actually thinking, but all u were doing is talking out loud, and not about hands, just about total irrelevant imformation that had absolutly nothing to do with the hand, and the fact Paul had his whole face pretty much covered, it was HIGHLY unlikely u were going to get anything out of him.

What made u change ur mind on the river if u call to the turn? and then a brick card comes? Do u think he made runner runner flush? - Or was it the fact that the whole hand up untill that point had taken at LEAST 5/6 minutes, and a further 2 and half minutes b4 I called the clock.

Oh and if u think I'm talking rubbish, u can ask the dealer, and everyone else on the table when u guys were in pots, what it felt like for them...  Clearly forgot to mention, the abuse I got when I was 2 foot away, llike this guy is EVER calling anyway, get a grip.

but what if the guy who called the clock on you saw the hand with the same clarity?

You can't compare the 2 situations at all. Firstly when I was at the broadway, the guy had slowrolled me a hand b4, by questioning whether I had to show my cards, when I chked back the river and he had Aces, secondly, he never stopped talking, slowing the game down and giving lots of others a headache, thirdly he called the slock on the river, when I had bet/called every street within 20 seconds each card, and there was near on 40k in there by the end. I was planning on whether to raise all in or fold, not just call, IMHO it's a totally different scenario, I've never called the clock on a player in a live mtt, bar today, I felt the two involved did not need that much acting when in a pot, and also the whole hollywooding of opening the action, it's not fair on the WHOLE table why we should have so few hands dealt each level, when the same thing kept happening with the same two people. FWIW, the german guy who called the clock on me, had called it after around 1 minute, which at the time with everything that had been happening prior to it, was pretty unfair. I don't appreciate someone shouting abuse at me and then go running to the updater telling a story which doesn't even cover ALL the facts.

Dont waste your effort trying to explain Dreenie hes not interested in the truth of it anyway

sooooooo many boooooooooooooom posts itt

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2011, 09:50:22 PM »

Good to see you back on Blonde AJ

Regards

M
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2011, 09:50:25 PM »

Steve Jelinek raises to 3k at 600-1200

Satish Ry doesn't spot the raise, puts in 3,600 without saying anything. Held to a call

Heads up to  Two Diamonds

Jelinek check calls 6,000

turn 

Jelinek check raises a 12,000 turn bet to 32,000

Ry all in for 55,000 total

Snapped off

Jelinek  two hearts Two Clubs

Ry.....  

Set of deuces hold to knock Ry out

Jelinek chip leader with over 150,000

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 08, 2011, 09:52:42 PM »

Level 11 800-1600/200

Two levels to play tonight

71 of 215 (337 total) remain

average 45,000

Notable chip stacks

Jelinek 150k
Deadman 95k
Paul Romain 88k
Dreenie over 80k
Scott Phillips 80k
Matt Tyler 80k
Nick Hicks 70k

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 08, 2011, 10:02:05 PM »

Dan Muddiman doubles through dreenie to 120,000

Muddiman opened, dreenie 3 bet, Muddiman 4 bet, dreenie 5 bet shoved

Muddiman gave it a good old think and called with A-K

dreenie didn't quite get the fold her aggression was hoping for, holding A-Q

dreenie down to 35,000

All is right with the world again, dreenie gave me a smile.

My eyes are open wide
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 08, 2011, 10:02:35 PM »

Can we get some hands from table dreenie please
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 08, 2011, 10:04:13 PM »

Lol ty