blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 11, 2024, 04:15:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272978 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Stone Roses Tickets!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stone Roses Tickets!  (Read 4197 times)
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 07:40:40 PM »

Boom - going on the sunday. Heart the sheriff Smiley

you have a date yet?  you need one? 

i have, although hanging on to the other ticket for a while in order to dramatically increase my popularity was definitely considered as an option Smiley

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2011, 09:35:44 PM »

Gl anyone going on Sunday, not sure they will still be together/in a fit state/or alive by then.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2011, 08:57:20 AM »

http://youtu.be/35mNB234cx4

lol
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 10:41:30 AM »

wheeee - today has finally arrived (swapped my sunday ticket for a friday one)!

if it's of interest/use to anyone:

Friday, June 29 (estimated times) Kid British 4.45pm to 5.10pm The Vaccines 5.30pm to 6.05pm The Wailers 6.35pm to 7.20pm Primal Scream 7.50pm to 8.40pm The Stone Roses 9.10pm to 10.55pm
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 10:43:16 AM by Claw75 » Logged

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012, 11:32:52 AM »

Supposed to going tomorrow but currently in bed with flu, fml
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 11:45:40 AM »

I'm going Sunday, got two tickets off Mahogany Vic. A mate is after two tickets, anyone still selling two? She will be driving up from wales and can meet the seller anywhere that suits on route, or in Manchester. If anyone wants to get rid of two please message me and I'll pass on her number?

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2012, 12:18:45 PM »

Might be worth checking the event page on facebook caroline - when i looked earlier there were a few posts from people looking to shift spare tickets

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2012, 08:40:23 PM »

Organisation here is shambolic - nearly got crushed in the beer queue - gave up after 45 mins still nowhere near the front. Ended up buyibg off some del boy type at a premium. If you'rr coming over the weekend get here early amd stock up

BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2012, 08:59:23 PM »

Got a text to say it was £8 a pint
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012, 11:28:45 PM »

these tickets are like Dr Dre headphones everyones selling them on gumbtree Sad

£8 a pint, shower of shit organisation and rip off..you having a larf.
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2012, 11:30:54 PM »

There is a spare ticket going for tomorrow as I can't go anymore but problem is it includes coach travel to and from Northwich (where my mate lives)
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012, 11:49:27 PM »

I have one spare ticket for Sunday if anyone is interested? PM me if you want it.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2012, 11:58:08 PM »

£4 a pint once you get ti the bar. Im a bit tipsy now and lost on the streets of manxhester but omg - was An awseone gig. Tip. Onve you gey in the main enyrance movr to the left of yhe stage and follow round - theres a permiyer fence you probs cant see. Eventually youll get to front of stahe and a much quieter bar. Theres then an entrance into the pit - right near front of stage - amaxing view. Fucking a+ night. Hmm. Kebab.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2012, 10:57:54 AM »

£4 a pint once you get ti the bar. Im a bit tipsy now and lost on the streets of manxhester but omg - was An awseone gig. Tip. Onve you gey in the main enyrance movr to the left of yhe stage and follow round - theres a permiyer fence you probs cant see. Eventually youll get to front of stahe and a much quieter bar. Theres then an entrance into the pit - right near front of stage - amaxing view. Fucking a+ night. Hmm. Kebab.

lol, getting even more tipsy as you type Smiley

Glad you enjoyed it, they were an awesome band, would have been a real shame to have them come back and be average.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2012, 10:43:37 PM »

expecting a call from simon cowell any minute Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: