blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 04:16:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  ****OFFICIAL****: Horse tip Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ****OFFICIAL****: Horse tip Thread  (Read 110664 times)
Raman

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2011, 12:25:37 PM »

Girgy? 

Really sorry folks that I never put this on the forum, it was more a speculative punt than anything, but I had pm'd Girgy  my thoughts on the first race last night as he specifically asked about Donny, and I never thought I'd be near the computer at this time of day but  part of my pm read as

"Tartiflette  might run a big race as well"  
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2011, 12:33:36 PM »

Girgy? 

Really sorry folks that I never put this on the forum, it was more a speculative punt than anything, but I had pm'd Girgy  my thoughts on the first race last night as he specifically asked about Donny, and I never thought I'd be near the computer at this time of day but  part of my pm read as

would have capped off your incred start to tipping on here.

When will you be moving to tipping line that costs us £50 a minute?
Raman

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2011, 12:39:32 PM »

I don't really like betting in jump meets at this time of the year, but I like to keep an eye on them for later on as you can pick up some useful info from them.  When going through the Down Royal card earlier this morning I liked the look of Thomas Edison in the 12:40, thought it would shape well but really surprised by the price.  I'd have thought somewhere like 7/1 would be about right, but 16/1??  I've a few quid e/w on it.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2011, 12:45:42 PM »

Girgy? 

wow @20s as well. You animal. Rest assured your speculative punts are probably a lot more well informed than the majority of ours. Please don't keep em quiet, espec with girgles.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2011, 12:48:21 PM »

OK you guys have got me

sorry everyone, I am on the lot.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2011, 12:50:56 PM »

I don't really like betting in jump meets at this time of the year, but I like to keep an eye on them for later on as you can pick up some useful info from them.  When going through the Down Royal card earlier this morning I liked the look of Thomas Edison in the 12:40, thought it would shape well but really surprised by the price.  I'd have thought somewhere like 7/1 would be about right, but 16/1??  I've a few quid e/w on it.

Pfft 3rd. He's lost it lads.

Small profit  Smiley
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2011, 12:55:56 PM »

Small profit  Smiley

Despite trying to unship it's amateur pilot at the first two hurdles.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Raman

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2011, 12:59:14 PM »

Small profit  Smiley

Despite trying to unship it's amateur pilot at the first two hurdles.

I kinda gave up on it after that, at 2nd last it was travelling well on the bridle, one for the notebook i think.  Worth checking with a more experienced jockey.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2011, 01:07:23 PM »

OK you guys have got me

sorry everyone, I am on the lot.

We will spread the word of Blonde's new USP:  Sky bet + racing certainties  Cheesy
rhinoass

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2011, 01:21:39 PM »

Seeing as this is a tipping thread, got a view in the 345 kelso, a horse that won well twice before unseating in hurdle race when went off fav, next time refused to race so clearly a bit of a thinker. Think could be a good in running bet ie if it actually starts the freaking race, horse in question is Endeavour, runs off bottom weight and should be a decent price, just about to look on bet fair now. just looked and trading 24 got to be worth a bet if jumping off.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 01:27:01 PM by rhinoass » Logged
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2011, 01:22:34 PM »

1:10 Wincanton - Point West 10/1

all round  disappointing. missed the start and had to make up miles to get back in it and fell giving it everything over the last. one for next time.
Raman

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2011, 01:26:04 PM »

1:25 @ D/c-is a really tough nursery - I'm betting Blue Shoe's smallish @ 18.5
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2011, 01:26:57 PM »

Girgy? 

Fml

i punted on that pearl one didn't even see tartiflette Sad

Must read pms in detail sigh

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2011, 01:27:20 PM »

Not a tip as such, more of a tip for a fascinating contest in the 2.20pm at Down Royal.

It features last season's RSA winner and Champion 'chaser plus another couple of top-class runners.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
rhinoass

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2011, 01:28:41 PM »

Endeavour trading at 24 on bet fair got to be worth an interest if jumping off.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 58 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: