blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:47:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Machester Megastack Staking ***SOLD OUT**
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Machester Megastack Staking ***SOLD OUT**  (Read 4088 times)
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2011, 11:16:56 PM »

Ul fella.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2011, 07:58:24 AM »

Great start, not so great finish, but we had a fair sweat.

Ali Mallu. I don't give a shit what the kids may think, he's a nightmare to play, & his game does not fit in any box. Never seen him with a proper hand before though, his standards are slipping.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 12:43:23 PM »

^^^^^^
Lol. With so many people in the bored of live poker thread, maybe we should have a Mallu on every table to liven their days up.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2011, 12:45:57 PM »

I remember getting a bluff through on Ali once, it was June but it felt like December 25th.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2011, 12:55:36 PM »

^^^^^^
Lol. With so many people in the bored of live poker thread, maybe we should have a Mallu on every table to liven their days up.

Just a bit. He's not exactly angelic, but he's some character, & poker would be much poorer without folks like him.

Am not gonna derail this Thread, but I found it just extraordinary that so many people are bored with Live Poker, & yet still play it. It defies all logic. I thought about suggesting they do something they actually enjoy, & does not cost as much, but that's just silly I guess.....the older I get, the less I understand. Why would anyone pursue a hobby that bored them? People will say that angling is boring next.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2011, 01:21:14 PM »

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2011, 01:24:25 PM »

ha, ali's brilliant. When I first started to play some circuit events around 03/04 he was the only person who genuinely intimidated me to play against. Now ive gotten to know him he's a good guy and i have a good grasp of how to play against him. While a lot of recreational players might still believe he is a nightmare i think most of the online guys or guys with experience would relish ali on their tables.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2011, 01:36:39 PM »

ha, ali's brilliant. When I first started to play some circuit events around 03/04 he was the only person who genuinely intimidated me to play against. Now ive gotten to know him he's a good guy and i have a good grasp of how to play against him. While a lot of recreational players might still believe he is a nightmare i think most of the online guys or guys with experience would relish ali on their tables.

I think that's probably fair comment. Puts me in the right box, too.....

Seriously, I've not shared a Table with him in an age, but he's meat & drink to a nit like me. I just fold.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: