blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:40:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  blonde Camera Club
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 112 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde Camera Club  (Read 256908 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2012, 10:46:42 AM »

"Not in the face!"

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2012, 10:50:12 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

Excellent. Where is that, please?

Wild guess - a YWA Reservoir in North Yorkshire?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2012, 12:25:29 PM »

Can we post archive pics then?

Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2012, 01:20:12 PM »

Can we post archive pics then?

I have a few great nightime snowy pics from a few years ago.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2012, 01:27:57 PM »

Hanging on...

ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2012, 02:18:31 PM »

nice pic Tom.

I took this on my smartphone, using HDR camera (free Android app). It takes 3 different exposures, then corrects for camera movement between shots, then welds them together, then adds contrast/highlights etc according to your presettings. It does this in about 20 secs>>>>15 mins of fiddling with slr apps.
I put the pic on to flickr and brightened it a bit, then used a tool to focus the colour in the centre. (B&W focus I think it's called).
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 02:22:44 PM by ManuelsMum » Logged

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2012, 02:31:01 PM »

Wooo! Great shot. Very dramatic.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2012, 02:41:35 PM »

Can't find that specific app though. Any more info?

ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2012, 02:58:06 PM »

Should be there Tom, when I search HDR Camera in market it comes up, with 'Update' for me rather than 'download'. I can put the apk up if it's not there.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2012, 03:05:29 PM »

Lol @ this being free and only getting 4 stars

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.almalence.hdr&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwiY29tLmFsbWFsZW5jZS5oZHIiXQ..

It does all the tonemapping and handling of ghost objects for you too. The new update is gorgeous, once it's put them all together it gives the pic with a 'finishing touches' screen, where you can change the contrast/microcontrast etc

You can scan this boxode using your phone camera if you have Quickmark

« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 03:11:18 PM by ManuelsMum » Logged

J Lennon
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2012, 03:19:18 PM »

Should be there Tom, when I search HDR Camera in market it comes up, with 'Update' for me rather than 'download'. I can put the apk up if it's not there.

When I search HDR Camera I get 228 results, the first being 'Funny camera'. Then a long list but nothing specifically titled HDR.

ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2012, 03:27:57 PM »

When I search HDR Camera I get 228 results, the first being 'Funny camera'. Then a long list but nothing specifically titled HDR.

I remember now that Android market can be funny like that, promoting what it wants. Maybe best to get Quickmark, it's a nice app, then just choose 'scan barcodes' and point it at that box. Then click the earth symbol (internet), then market, and you're there.

J Lennon
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2012, 03:45:54 PM »

I remember now that Android market can be funny like that, promoting what it wants. Maybe best to get Quickmark, it's a nice app, then just choose 'scan barcodes' and point it at that box. Then click the earth symbol (internet), then market, and you're there.

Thanks, but I just can't seem to bring myself to grant all those permissions. It wants access to everything, including the net, and even my contacts ffs!

ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2012, 03:53:53 PM »

Thanks, but I just can't seem to bring myself to grant all those permissions. It wants access to everything, including the net, and even my contacts ffs!

That's pretty naughty of them, not sure how well Google vet these.

If you put this http://tinyurl.com/tomhdr into your phone browser, it will go to that weblink I put above.

J Lennon
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2012, 03:55:28 PM »

Bet its gonna warm up by the time I crack on with this  Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 112 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: