blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 07:37:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272924 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Going for Gold Sheep Quiz
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Going for Gold Sheep Quiz  (Read 16344 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2012, 08:23:18 PM »

I'm sure the mods will forgive me in this instance for reposting the contents of a PM.  bloody farce - he obv cba to correct the scores and now I already know I ain't won Sad

Hi Claire yes you are right but this won't make a difference to the final out come as there is a clear winner.

Cheers Kev

We're sat around waiting while he's busy sending PM's instead of handling the reveal?!  WTF?!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2012, 08:24:56 PM »

Pleeeeeeeeeeease let me beat LaxieJr this week ffs!!!

How much of a junior is LaxieJr?

She's 14

Ok getting outfoxed by a 14 year old is a tad embarrassing!
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2012, 08:25:11 PM »

I'm sure the mods will forgive me in this instance for reposting the contents of a PM.  bloody farce - he obv cba to correct the scores and now I already know I ain't won Sad

Hi Claire yes you are right but this won't make a difference to the final out come as there is a clear winner.

Cheers Kev

Claire you don't know who the clear winner is. It just so happens that you're point makes no difference to the outcome. All other scores altered.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2012, 08:26:17 PM »

Cheers Kev

Claire you don't know who the clear winner is. It just so happens that you're point makes no difference to the outcome. All other scores altered.

hmmmmm

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2012, 08:26:53 PM »

Cheers Kev

hmmmmm

I think he should start again.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2012, 08:27:52 PM »

Cheers Kev

hmmmmm

From the beginning

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2012, 08:28:36 PM »

C  A place of worship

Church    28[/b]
Girgy85
Claw75
Geo
Mahagany
Laxie
Nakor
Istrabraq
Silo Graham
TightEnd
AdamM
Redsgirl
jjandellis
Raman
milligan84
FUN4FRASER
JK
leethefish
stribling
LaxieJr
sweetpotata
MrsRED-DOG
Somerled
taximan007
mondatoo
rudders
MintTrav
smashedagain
ManuelsMum

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2012, 08:28:42 PM »

and 'point' singular?  presumed the pm meant i was right that i had indeed said 'yes minister' which would put me on a perfect score thusfar.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2012, 08:29:12 PM »

Cracking quiz this, the more of a farce it is  the better!
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2012, 08:29:51 PM »

Cheers Kev

hmmmmm

Off my Crimbo card list. lol.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2012, 08:30:04 PM »

and 'point' singular?  presumed the pm meant i was right that i had indeed said 'yes minister' which would put me on a perfect score thusfar.

You actually want to win?

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2012, 08:31:08 PM »

and 'point' singular?  presumed the pm meant i was right that i had indeed said 'yes minister' which would put me on a perfect score thusfar.

You actually want to win?

don't care.  just want the scores to be right!

Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2012, 08:31:42 PM »

Like I said makes no difference to the final outcome.

Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2012, 08:32:02 PM »

Cheers Kev

hmmmmm

Off my Crimbo card list. lol.
You probably mess that list up aswell Wink

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2012, 08:33:26 PM »

Ouch! Vicious right hook landed by Redsgirl!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: