blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:50:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  DTD £500 + Poker 770 Package (sold out)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £500 + Poker 770 Package (sold out)  (Read 6112 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2012, 07:53:33 AM »

Seems you used that 2nd bullet well - here are the Top 5 Overnight Chip Counts from Day 1a......

Matthew Moss    12    2    243600
Thomas Middleton    22    2    234900
Asif Raja    14    3    234600
James Atkin    23    6    212300
Mathew Perry    23    3    210400

Solid start, Marshall, well done.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2012, 09:19:59 AM »

There's no let up with you is there Tikay Smiley

Had 25k with an hour to go. 8bbs shoved UTG, UTG + 2 rejammed and I called with 11 bigs in BB with AK. Shortie had 88, rejammer had 89s and we flopped an Ace.

Chipped up to 180k after that and was lucky to get 77 on the last hand of the night to bust Chiprich on my right who was short and shoved a seen Ace which unfortunately for him turned out to be A2 and we held. He was probably relieved to get away from the table and not have me yabbering onto him anymore!

Ironically I misplayed a hand an hour befoe that if I played more optimally I would have bust on, as well as if KK hadn't just flatted me from the BB. Flopped a flush with AQs 3 ways on T83. Turn an offsuit K, River T. Somehow failed to get the money in and ended up making what was probably a bad call on the river.

Other than that hand and missing a chance to turn KK into a bluff on the river on the first bullet I think I played well all day despite feeling and hopefully can continue to do so on Sunday Smiley
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 09:23:04 AM by MC » Logged

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2012, 09:34:50 AM »

There's no let up with you is there Tikay Smiley

Had 25k with an hour to go. 8bbs shoved UTG, UTG + 2 rejammed and I called with 11 bigs in BB with AK. Shortie had 88, rejammer had 89s and we flopped an Ace.

Chipped up to 180k after that and was lucky to get 77 on the last hand of the night to bust Chiprich on my right who was short and shoved a seen Ace which unfortunately for him turned out to be A2 and we held. He was probably relieved to get away from the table and not have me yabbering onto him anymore!

Ironically I misplayed a hand an hour befoe that if I played more optimally I would have bust on, as well as if KK hadn't just flatted me from the BB. Flopped a flush with AQs 3 ways on T83. Turn an offsuit K, River T. Somehow failed to get the money in and ended up making what was probably a bad call on the river.
Other than that hand and missing a chance to turn KK into a bluff on the river on the first bullet I think I played well all day despite feeling and hopefully can continue to do so on Sunday Smiley

I thought that was an astonishing hand! Good job it was not Online, the conspiracy nutcases would have had a field day.

It was reported here.....

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=56952.165

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2012, 10:38:30 AM »

Was reported slightly wrong. I checked the flop and dude bet the flop in position and KK and me called. Bet flop/check turn would be even worse than the line I did take! I should just bet flop 100% of the time, and I think the river was a fold against Danny even though I really under repped my hand, but maybe I'm being results orientated, meh.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 11:22:33 AM by MC » Logged

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2012, 02:34:54 PM »

Good work!

Just sent the funds, gl 2mora.

Also, bink on already gtd a refund!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2012, 05:50:10 PM »

Our boys itm with a decent stack Smiley

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2012, 09:14:49 AM »

ul dude, great sweat already!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2012, 09:41:08 AM »

Fine effort, Mr A.

MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2012, 03:52:32 PM »

Pretty gutted. Tournament seemed to descend into a bit of a crapshoot towards the end, but of course this kind of suited me.

Played really solid all of Day 2, don't recall making any mistakes and made some good preflop decisions.

Unfortunately we ran bad when it mattered most.

At 30k/60k(6k) I opened the CO to 125k with KT and Maria shipped the SB for 420k. Obviously I called and we lost the flip vs 88.

Then we broke to 2 tables with 18 left. I managed to find KT again and shipped for 800k from Mid Position and got folds. Then Devilfish opened UTG and we're UTG+2 with 99 and ship, he folds.

So we have ~average stack, and then UTG shoves for 450k at 40k/80k(8k) now and we're on the button with A8 and reship, with villain having already made a crazy shove for 18bbs UTG with A3os and a good shove for 8bbs with JT in mid position. He has 89dd which is obv about the best we could hope for (we also have the Ace of blue). Door card is a 9, and we can't get there.

Then in a spot where I'm just dying to look down at 8T or 79s or something so I can ship it, we somehow pick up AQs, and jam in EP for 600k. Obviously the eventual winner is sat next to us with KK and it's gg us.

We sigh cashed for £2,653.

I'm sure this means we're freerolling on the stake, maybe slightly better. Will work it out after Poker 770 if that's cool with everyone.

I might only fire 1 bullet at it, will see how it goes. Liz struggled a bit putting both nippers to bed last night, feels a bit harsh to leave her on her own 5 days in a row should that be required.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 03:54:22 PM by MC » Logged

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2012, 03:56:19 PM »

UL mate.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2012, 03:58:14 PM »

Dude if you play for 5 days, pretty sure the flowers choccy (and diamonds) you will buy for her will make up for the lost hours sleep! Just win it this time!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2012, 04:13:29 PM »

UL mate.

Sounds like you need to cancel the 770 thing if you ask me.

There seem to be more important things than poker happening at home. Those important things being your wife and kids of course.

GL if you play!!

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2012, 10:38:02 AM »

UL mate.

There seem to be more important things than poker happening at home. Those important things being your wife and kids of course.

GL if you play!!

This Smiley

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2012, 11:20:22 AM »

UL mate.

GL if you play!!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2012, 06:11:47 PM »

Thanks everyone. Decided to play today though. GL us!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: