blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:05:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Rob's PokerStars UKIPT £1M GTE Diary thread."28 Days Later" (crap film)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rob's PokerStars UKIPT £1M GTE Diary thread."28 Days Later" (crap film)  (Read 45739 times)
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 07, 2012, 09:50:19 PM »

Dont see nandos on the photos of any of them other ept  venues Nandos gets my vote over million pound yachts

+1.. although EPT Lenton Industrial Estate hahahahahaha
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 08, 2012, 07:54:35 AM »

Copenhagen

Tallin

Nottingham

Monte Carlo

What? You thought there was a photo that could make Monte Carlo look unattractive?

But a Nottingham EPT >>>> London EPT surely

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
JIMIJIMI

Born to win

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 08, 2012, 10:20:14 AM »

EPT Monte Carlo

Click to see full-size image.

EPT Tallin

EPT Copenhagen

EPT Lenton Industrial Estate

It's a damn shame because the venue is absolutely amazing other than where it is.

It'd be a perfect EPT venue I just don't think EPT Nottingham is going to strike the right chord unfortunately.

LOL n1 matt
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 08, 2012, 09:36:12 PM »

I think pokerstars should be forwarded this as a formal proposal for EPT Lenton Industrial estate i dont really see how they can say no!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: April 08, 2012, 10:08:59 PM »

UKIPT Summary 8/4/2012         Total
PokerStars Qualifers         537
PokerStars Direct Buy-Ins         231
PokerStars Players         768
DTD Qualifers         242
DTD Shop Buy-Ins         143
DTD FPP         7
DTD Cash Desk Buy-Ins         104
DTD Players         496
Total Players         1,264
Players Needed to hit GTE      165

We have cancelled our online satelittes we had planned for Wednesday and Thursday as we don't have any seats left for Friday and only a handful for Thursday, however we will be doing LAST CHANCE SALOON Mega Sats Online and in the Club;

-  Online 10 seats GTE Monday and Tuesday night, €100 with feeders
-  Club 20 seats GTE Monday and Tuesday night, £100

PokerStars have 30 seats left for Thursday, so you can buy in through their client, and we have 7 seats left, we may be able to pinch a few of their Thursday allocation as they are only running sats into Day 1a now.

Last year 150 players were knocked out in the first 6 levels, so we will try and get as many alternates in as possible on Thursday and Friday, the average stack will be around 20,000 by Level 6, so even players that don't get in till the very end of the alternate period, they will have a very playable chips stack of 50BB

But if you want to play from the start, Wednesday is the best day, or grab one of the remaining seats on Thursday Smiley

We have groups of players coming over from Sweden, Norway, Holland, its going to be a fun week. I have many personal friends coming over so Im looking forward to it.

I'm shattered, still in Dublin, fly back tomorrow, the DTD team have done excellent in marketing this event, 5000 + views on our UKIPT News item, thanks to everyone that has helped get the word out and good luck to the winner of the free seat, whoever that is.

Cheers Rob
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 10:30:54 PM by robyong » Logged
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 09, 2012, 01:39:08 AM »

Great effort Rob and massive well done for taking the risk of the 1m on, glad you've been rewarded. It should be a great week for the club, looking forward to it.
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: April 09, 2012, 10:36:07 AM »

Great effort Rob and massive well done for taking the risk of the 1m on, glad you've been rewarded. It should be a great week for the club, looking forward to it.

+1 to this. Sick sick effort, wpwp
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 09, 2012, 10:43:48 AM »

I bet there is at least 300 players out there who are thinking "it's gonna be ok. I'm just gonna turn up early Friday morning and be first on the alternates list". Gl Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
istrabraq

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 09, 2012, 11:45:27 AM »

Any 1 waiting 2 buy I'n last minute must be mad . Updates on numbers for starting days been excellent so no excuses gl all blondes
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 09, 2012, 11:51:40 AM »

So many fail to read these words of wit
So they usually end up in the shit
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 09, 2012, 02:35:47 PM »

Congratulations to Stuart Kinghorn for winning our UKIPT free seat draw for promoting the £1 Million event for us. Stuart will be joining us on day 1B to play for a estimated first prize of £250K...Good luck Stuart! Thank you so so much to everyone who posted about the event for us and helped me keep my job Wink

There is very limited spaces available for day 1B and just over 100 available for 1A so please register ASAP to reserve your seat or play our MEGA SATS tonight and tomorrow. 10 seats GTD online at 9pm for €100 and 20 seats GTD at the club at 8pm for £100! This event is going to be immense!!

CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 09, 2012, 04:07:45 PM »

Congratulations to Stuart Kinghorn for winning our UKIPT free seat draw for promoting the £1 Million event for us. Stuart will be joining us on day 1B to play for a estimated first prize of £250K...Good luck Stuart! Thank you so so much to everyone who posted about the event for us and helped me keep my job Wink

There is very limited spaces available for day 1B and just over 100 available for 1A so please register ASAP to reserve your seat or play our MEGA SATS tonight and tomorrow. 10 seats GTD online at 9pm for €100 and 20 seats GTD at the club at 8pm for £100! This event is going to be immense!!

why didnt i win the free seat? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 09, 2012, 04:21:39 PM »

well done too Stuart Binkhorn on winnining the seat and also to Nicola an Rob for giving away a free seat.. This was probably my last chance to play this awesome event but I can't win a 70/30 nevermind a raffle.. 
 Not all bad tho because think I've talked the Mrs into giving me pass out for tonight's 20 seat satellite so going to use my one time..
 gl me  dont river me

oh an Nicola we need to have a chat.. 

Satellite King
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 09, 2012, 04:25:02 PM »

well done too Stuart Binkhorn on winnining the seat and also to Nicola an Rob for giving away a free seat.. This was probably my last chance to play this awesome event but I can't win a 70/30 nevermind a raffle.. 
 Not all bad tho because think I've talked the Mrs into giving me pass out for tonight's 20 seat satellite so going to use my one time..
 gl me  dont river me

oh an Nicola we need to have a chat.. 
use my one time mate....can i be present at the chat. i wont say a word.       

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: April 10, 2012, 12:26:32 AM »

UKIPT Summary 10/4/2012         Total
PokerStars Qualifers         539
PokerStars Direct Buy-Ins         245
PokerStars Players         784
DTD Qualifers         242
DTD Shop Buy-Ins         173
FPP         7
DTD Cash Desk Buy-Ins         128
DTD Players         550
Total Players         1,334
Players Needed for GTE         95

Okay;

1. PokerStars have stopped taking direct buy-ins apart from Day 1a
2. Day 1b and Day 1c are basically sold out give unless a player moves or Pokerstars give us a few seats back that they have reserved for their pros
3. We have around 100 seats left for Day 1a

If someone is desperate for a Friday Day 1c or Thursday Day 1b seat and CANNOT PLAY THE EVENT OTHERWISE please PM me on here and I will see what I can do in terms of swopping players round that I know do not mind moving to Day 1a, BUT NO PROMISES OKAY!

Cheers Rob
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: