blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:33:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272603 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  UKIPT
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UKIPT  (Read 5031 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2012, 10:32:23 PM »

I am playing day 1a too dreenie. If we are on the same dinner break then I'm up for paying for your meal. Might just be Nando's or one of the other options on site. Good luck

Bit of a longshot saying I'll make the dinner break  Tongue Cheesy

That's very kind herbie, even tho I love the cake, could do with a decent meal haha x
Cool. Sure there will be plenty of others to join us Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2012, 06:08:21 PM »

Paid

Good Luck

Regards

M
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2012, 12:31:15 PM »

LittlemissC -        5% PAID
milligan84 -         5% PAID
Fettercheese -    20% PAID
mondatoo -        5% PAID
Claypole -           5% PAID
cambridgeAlex -   5% PAID
MPOWER     -      5% PAID

All good to do, will be driving up on Wednesday morning, glgl us, due imho.
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2012, 04:50:43 AM »

Hey guys, sorry it's a bit late, only just got home now. Bad news I'm afraid, arrived a tad late due to some traffic on the outskirts of Nottingham, Once arrived, I sat down, 2nd hand in I find AA, I raise up, UTG+1, guy on my left calls, as does the BB, flop Q high - rainbow, I c/b, guy on my left calls, BB folds, turn J, I lead again he calls, river brick I decide to go for another bet, which is just under pot, he flats with QJo, nh.

I then call a raise with 78dd, with 3 limpers behind(assumed at least 2 wd call), as it turns out they all call, flop J 10 2, 2 diamonds, I lead all limpers fold, original raiser re pops it, I flat, turn offsuit J, I check fold to his turn bet, nh.

2 limpers, I raise button with A4dd, they both call, flop J23, 1 diamond, they both check so I bet, they both fold wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

My next hand, 2 limpers, a older guy raises to 450, I am in the SB with AKo, I make it 1450, 2 limpers fold, initial raiser flats, - Flop - A 10 5, 2 spades, I lead for 1550, he calls, turn 8 spades, I lead again for 2600, with 6100 behind, he now clicks it back to 5200, this is the last hand before the break, and I start to doubt my hand at this point, initially I was bet calling a shove on turn, or getting to a brick river and shoving for value, now my head is spinning, I'm trying to think then the guy starts talking, saying if he was me, he couldn't fold a decent hand, couldn't get away from it blah blah, in the end I passed, he shows me 10 7 Clubs.

I come back from the break, and flat a raise with 88, flop comes 5 6 7, I flat the c/b, turn Ace, he bets 550, so I decide to still call the turn. river 10 goes chk chk he has 99, nh.

I flat a fairly loosey goosey ip with AQo, flop A K 2 - 2 hearts, he pot bets it, so I shove, he calls with A Q, nh.

I raise up with QJo, get 3 bet pre and fold, nh.

My exit hand was pretty bad, I was short at this time, 2 limpers, I raise IP with KQo, sb calls and utg limper calls, flop A A K 2 spades, chk chk bet call call, turn brick, chk utg leads, I shove for a bowl, sb folds, utg A3o, nh.

So basically I think I ran pretty horrific tbh, made some wrong decisions, at crucial times, and I honestly can say, this is the first tournament in years, I have played, where I have never gone over my starting stack. Felt and still feel really good about my game, this was not my time, disappointing not to get a decent sweat out of it.

Cheers to everyone that bought a piece, another oppourtunity will arise I'm sure.

Dreenie x
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2012, 08:33:41 AM »

Hey guys, sorry it's a bit late, only just got home now. Bad news I'm afraid, arrived a tad late due to some traffic on the outskirts of Nottingham, Once arrived, I sat down, 2nd hand in I find AA, I raise up, UTG+1, guy on my left calls, as does the BB, flop Q high - rainbow, I c/b, guy on my left calls, BB folds, turn J, I lead again he calls, river brick I decide to go for another bet, which is just under pot, he flats with QJo, nh.

I then call a raise with 78dd, with 3 limpers behind(assumed at least 2 wd call), as it turns out they all call, flop J 10 2, 2 diamonds, I lead all limpers fold, original raiser re pops it, I flat, turn offsuit J, I check fold to his turn bet, nh.

2 limpers, I raise button with A4dd, they both call, flop J23, 1 diamond, they both check so I bet, they both fold wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

My next hand, 2 limpers, a older guy raises to 450, I am in the SB with AKo, I make it 1450, 2 limpers fold, initial raiser flats, - Flop - A 10 5, 2 spades, I lead for 1550, he calls, turn 8 spades, I lead again for 2600, with 6100 behind, he now clicks it back to 5200, this is the last hand before the break, and I start to doubt my hand at this point, initially I was bet calling a shove on turn, or getting to a brick river and shoving for value, now my head is spinning, I'm trying to think then the guy starts talking, saying if he was me, he couldn't fold a decent hand, couldn't get away from it blah blah, in the end I passed, he shows me 10 7 Clubs.

I come back from the break, and flat a raise with 88, flop comes 5 6 7, I flat the c/b, turn Ace, he bets 550, so I decide to still call the turn. river 10 goes chk chk he has 99, nh.

I flat a fairly loosey goosey ip with AQo, flop A K 2 - 2 hearts, he pot bets it, so I shove, he calls with A Q, nh.

I raise up with QJo, get 3 bet pre and fold, nh.

My exit hand was pretty bad, I was short at this time, 2 limpers, I raise IP with KQo, sb calls and utg limper calls, flop A A K 2 spades, chk chk bet call call, turn brick, chk utg leads, I shove for a bowl, sb folds, utg A3o, nh.

So basically I think I ran pretty horrific tbh, made some wrong decisions, at crucial times, and I honestly can say, this is the first tournament in years, I have played, where I have never gone over my starting stack. Felt and still feel really good about my game, this was not my time, disappointing not to get a decent sweat out of it.

Cheers to everyone that bought a piece, another oppourtunity will arise I'm sure.

Dreenie x

Ugh! You had a horrible time of it Dreenie.

It's a bas**rd when you run like that in a biggie, but we've all been there. At lest it's better losing because you played terrible.

NEXT!

XX

PS- Do you allow kisses, or will you tear my head off the next time we meet?

The older I get, the better I was.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2012, 08:43:13 AM »

Sigh, ul. GL next time.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: