blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:33:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272598 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  #GLadjusting
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: #GLadjusting  (Read 3063 times)
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 10:12:02 PM »

As described above, general thoughts are that it is good and somewhat standard.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 11:50:22 PM »

i definitely dont think its standard by any means, i see nobody doing ti at all, im like the only one, so thoguhtt it may be spew Tongue

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2012, 12:59:06 AM »

I guess 'standard' was the wrong word to use. Tbh I'm not especially well acquainted with the current state of the online games since I've gone back to mainly being a live donk over the last year (plus I hardly even play NLHE any more either). It seemed to be somewhat standard amongst the good regs on fulltilt back when I used to grind 6max NL online every day. Not that every reg was doing it, they weren't by any means. More that the better regs knew the line and used it where appropriate.

Anyway, it is a good line to have in your repertoire and is by no means spewy (although obv it has to be done in the right spots). The rationale behind it is, as you will know, that opponent is marked with a mid strength made hand when he checks back the flop and overbetting the turn foils his attempts at pot control. In some ways, the worst play possible on the turn would be to make a 'normal sized bet', since that is the bet size that villain is hoping to face when he checks back the flop.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 01:00:47 AM by Honeybadger » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: