blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:23:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  WSOP FRED NOW ANNOYING SIDES RECYCLING THREAD marv
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WSOP FRED NOW ANNOYING SIDES RECYCLING THREAD marv  (Read 47055 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2012, 11:30:13 PM »

Sigh ul

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2012, 11:34:07 PM »

How many left?

Busto 44/266 AA < 88 for 28bb pot. Marv. gL trigg he keeps getting rimmed by the awful twat. Guy just barrelled air on the worst texture, river the win though, get ak turn K on JTx check back river he sure has any Idea what the fuck he's doing.
what's the buy in. Defo having some of this next year. Feck the poker

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2012, 12:20:58 AM »

Playing wsop 1500 tomorrow on the stake. Caniplswintyvm
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2012, 01:48:20 AM »

Busto 1500. 2500 runners did not make dem antes.
Cliffs lose 40bb flip AKo vs JJ then AQo into AK. Marv.

Next up 1100 on 22nd at Venetian.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2012, 06:28:38 PM »

Venetian 1k today. Legggoo
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2012, 02:30:51 AM »

Venetian 1k today. Legggoo

Sigh first time I manage to get a nice starting table and the super fishes comprehensively beat me up... Sad

Will update main post soon.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2012, 03:22:31 PM »

The thread Hero, spotted @ Wynn last night, after a day sunbathing. Look at that tan.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2012, 03:37:17 PM »

did we do dem winz?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2012, 04:44:29 PM »

did we do dem winz?

I lol'd
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2012, 01:20:06 AM »

did we do dem winz?

That's a negative.

Cliffs played Venetian 1.6k today to finish sides.

Start 1 hr levels 6 handed w/20k at 50/100 with a good table.

Peel AJo ip call call bet KQThh x Xh and lose to 45hh
Same guy limps calls Q7o wins runner runnering two pair
Flat AK twice have to correctly fold both post
Peel JJ to ISO c/cold call a lead and raise on 883 show down hu and win
Get QQ raise co hj calls Btn nit squeezes we peel and c/f AK2r very next hand open KKred bb calls x/x QJ9ss x/x X/x Ao and we hold

So we've utilised our good table to chip down to ~15k

Table fills we peel AQo to deadmans ep open multiway to 972r bb fish leads folds to me we call player behind folds and we x/x Ko he leads 9o we call and beat A5o
Add in a few flops raises and bets when checked to we chip up to 30k
One of the new players has done most off his stack in his first few hands playing big pots. We double him up with 78o in Bb 3 way to 776r we c/c his ip bet after pfr folds and c/jam 9o 66 is good so back to starting....
We open AQhh get 7xx hh. We Cbet check down and  brick vs 2 lower fds and win at sd. Then we open A9s and flop nfd vs guy to our direct lefts Q8s he calls fd flop turns a pair and we check down and lose.
Then after antes have kicksd in and we've cHipped down a bit.   we overcalled bb 56o o 5 way to 753dd we lead and the Utg pfr quickly calls, hu to Two Diamonds turn we bet and he thinks for a bit and mini raises us repping mid flushes exclusively for value though that doesn't see. Great vs my bet bet range 5way but w/e. he'd already sat down and played big pots very aggressively building a stack and we'd been chatting, I felt that he could also be raising his Axd combos.   So call intending to c/f diamonds and c/reasses all but which I'd jam. We get the 4o jam and he sigh calls 89dd.

Bleughghghghghggh

Really disappointed with how wsop has gone so far.  Can't seem to get going in anything And have Put in lots of tournament hours for no return and in turn not played much cash Sad

Still really looking forWard to the main, have felt I've played really good in the donkeys so far and am happy with every hand except for the last one.

Will work out the small rebates for the sides package and post them up. Then have a few days off playing some cash. Will post what day imreg for the main event when I do it.

Titty
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2012, 01:33:06 AM »

did we do dem winz?

That's a negative.

Cliffs played Venetian 1.6k today to finish sides.

Start 1 hr levels 6 handed w/20k at 50/100 with a good table.

Peel AJo ip call call bet KQThh x Xh and lose to 45hh
Same guy limps calls Q7o wins runner runnering two pair
Flat AK twice have to correctly fold both post
Peel JJ to ISO c/cold call a lead and raise on 883 show down hu and win
Get QQ raise co hj calls Btn nit squeezes we peel and c/f AK2r very next hand open KKred bb calls x/x QJ9ss x/x X/x Ao and we hold

So we've utilised our good table to chip down to ~15k

Table fills we peel AQo to deadmans ep open multiway to 972r bb fish leads folds to me we call player behind folds and we x/x Ko he leads 9o we call and beat A5o
Add in a few flops raises and bets when checked to we chip up to 30k
One of the new players has done most off his stack in his first few hands playing big pots. We double him up with 78o in Bb 3 way to 776r we c/c his ip bet after pfr folds and c/jam 9o 66 is good so back to starting....
We open AQhh get 7xx hh. We Cbet check down and  brick vs 2 lower fds and win at sd. Then we open A9s and flop nfd vs guy to our direct lefts Q8s he calls fd flop turns a pair and we check down and lose.
Then after antes have kicksd in and we've cHipped down a bit.   we overcalled bb 56o o 5 way to 753dd we lead and the Utg pfr quickly calls, hu to Two Diamonds turn we bet and he thinks for a bit and mini raises us repping mid flushes exclusively for value though that doesn't see. Great vs my bet bet range 5way but w/e. he'd already sat down and played big pots very aggressively building a stack and we'd been chatting, I felt that he could also be raising his Axd combos.   So call intending to c/f diamonds and c/reasses all but which I'd jam. We get the 4o jam and he sigh calls 89dd.

Bleughghghghghggh

Really disappointed with how wsop has gone so far.  Can't seem to get going in anything And have Put in lots of tournament hours for no return and in turn not played much cash Sad

Still really looking forWard to the main, have felt I've played really good in the donkeys so far and am happy with every hand except for the last one.

Will work out the small rebates for the sides package and post them up. Then have a few days off playing some cash. Will post what day imreg for the main event when I do it.

Lost, guna win Main.

Titty

FYP
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2012, 09:35:45 PM »

Revved for 1c let's Doooooooooo this and not do a lose please.

Still haven't collected off Jack or James they're booked will just wait till I see them at some point.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2012, 11:25:38 AM »

Jacks paid just haven't updated op today as phone died early.

Taking 44600 back to day 2.

Table was pretty soft no one I knew though only one person vaguely giving it away or at least attempting to obviously at first he did some get theres.

First level about 10 hands in Utg wearing belgium stars pro badge things and already played 3 or 4 of the first hands aggressively opens we peel  in mp he bets  we call, he pots for 2.2k on a blank turn then fires 5625 at  . We call and       No guuut

2 hands later he opens ep ish and we peel Btn going hu with  he cbets      we call and call the  turn then call  riv  no gut and he seemed visibly tilted Cheesy

Grinded for the rest of the day and chipped up to a peak of 55k

Only other hands of note

Open QTo in mp Cbet 246r vs sb hu bet Qbd fold to lead on 3bd
Open JJ mp cb 445r get raised and cold called so just b/f
Also flopped trups Btn vs sb in 3b pot and took it down post but gotta brag cos it only took 5 ish hours to make a set skillsimo

Most of the day involved picking spots pre, cbetting and peeling IP to win without showdown.

Back on Wednesday for day 2. Gl us.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2012, 12:50:50 PM »

nice mate. gl on day 2.

DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2012, 01:31:11 PM »

Such a pussy just raise that flush and 3bet AA ffs

but gl on day 2 yeh

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: