blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:37:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Binions $1k NLHE June 26th (Sold Out)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Binions $1k NLHE June 26th (Sold Out)  (Read 5905 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 06:01:37 AM »

20%, please.

Bank TX, or $$$'s in Vegas, up to you.

What date is it? Hopefully, you'll have at least ONE very bad oppo if the dates are right. Wink

Booked

Cash in Vegas is great thanks

26th June so I'll only be a few days in and hopefully in not too bad nick other than the general Cheesy

Even though you have been chucking abuse my way recently  Wink its good karma. 5% plz brudda

All warranted too with Jessica Ennis is rancid comments......

Booked Smiley

F**k me, I'm a dimwit sometimes.

You have 3000 posts and I didn't realise Marky147 was you.

10% please.

Any chance of sending on Stars?

If no, PM me your bank deets.

I thought finding out would have been cause to swerve Cheesy

Booked

I literally never use Stars, but you can send it to my old man if you want Micky147

Thanks

26th June? Then, all being well, it will be a mini-blonde affair, as I should, all things being equal, be playing this, too, ditto scotty77.

What we could really use is a spreadsheet which lists all the Tourneys......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 08:38:47 AM »

20%, please.

Bank TX, or $$$'s in Vegas, up to you.

What date is it? Hopefully, you'll have at least ONE very bad oppo if the dates are right. Wink

Booked

Cash in Vegas is great thanks

26th June so I'll only be a few days in and hopefully in not too bad nick other than the general Cheesy

Even though you have been chucking abuse my way recently  Wink its good karma. 5% plz brudda

All warranted too with Jessica Ennis is rancid comments......

Booked Smiley

F**k me, I'm a dimwit sometimes.

You have 3000 posts and I didn't realise Marky147 was you.

10% please.

Any chance of sending on Stars?

If no, PM me your bank deets.

I thought finding out would have been cause to swerve Cheesy

Booked

I literally never use Stars, but you can send it to my old man if you want Micky147

Thanks

26th June? Then, all being well, it will be a mini-blonde affair, as I should, all things being equal, be playing this, too, ditto scotty77.

Thought I was going to persuade you to play the PLO hi lo at the WSOP.  I suspect it may be tough to bust in level 1 in a hi lo tourney and late reg.  Wouldn't put it past me though

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 08:43:10 AM »

Oooh, forgot about that WSOP Hi-Lo.

Decisions, decisions......

I really must sort my schedule out. Think I'll do that today.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 12:12:55 PM »

Sigh gl son

Cheers m8

Haha, one of those would come in handy yes Cheesy

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2012, 03:37:28 PM »

Well I made it out here in one piece thankfully and have caught up on sleep straightaway having spent most of the last 12 hours in the land of nod!!

Going out tonight, playing the Hilo at the Wynn (dependent on tonight) or the m/e sat at Nugget and maybe the horse there tomorrow. Having read Tikay's report of that tournament I might swerve though. I would probably invoke lots of ranting due to not knowing the betting procedures in some games and having never played a couple of them too :d

Definitely going to be a more sedate first week than I've had in Vegas over the last 5 trips anyway and hopefully the heater will run all the way through it!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2012, 03:43:51 PM »

Morning Marky!

I've not paid you yet, as I recall. I'll be at Golden Nugget today, playing the Noon Hi-Lo, so if you see me there - I'll be the one asleep @ the table - come & get the money off me please, before I do the lot. Wink

If we miss each other today, I'll be at The Wynn tomorrow, playing the noon Hi-Lo.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2012, 04:20:36 PM »

Ok I'll try to pop up to the cardroom at some point and barring a disaster tonight will be at the Wynn tomorrow too. I wanted to play that tournament today, but I was tasked to arrange a dinner/night out when all of the lads from our place are here and tonight was the only one which fitted for the group.

Best of luck anyway!

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2012, 04:28:14 PM »

shipped money btw

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2012, 04:39:38 PM »

Ok I'll try to pop up to the cardroom at some point and barring a disaster tonight will be at the Wynn tomorrow too. I wanted to play that tournament today, but I was tasked to arrange a dinner/night out when all of the lads from our place are here and tonight was the only one which fitted for the group.

Best of luck anyway!

No rush bud, tomorrow will be just as good @ Wynn.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2012, 04:44:00 PM »

shipped money btw

Cheers BITB

Best of luck anyway!

You should be there until at least 2 anyway, it is a limit comp after all Wink

I might even come and donate as I'll be long gone by 8pm when we go to dinner....

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2012, 04:55:06 PM »

shipped money btw

Cheers BITB

Best of luck anyway!

You should be there until at least 2 anyway, it is a limit comp after all Wink

I might even come and donate as I'll be long gone by 8pm when we go to dinner....

What is a Limit Comp - today, @ Golden Nugget?

Say it aint so, please. If it is Limit, I doubt I'll be there. The Schedule (on your thread) links to this, it does not say "Limit". It does not say Pot Limit, either, to be fair......

http://www.goldennugget.com/LasVegas/pdf/grand_poker_2012.pdf

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2012, 04:56:32 PM »

Do you know if there is an PLO or PL Hi-Lo today anywhere?

I'm really not keen on playing Limit again.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2012, 05:24:53 PM »

I think anything that's just H/L is limit, the one on the 26th is 'Pot Limit Omaha H/L'. I wanted to play that one, but the $1k is the same day and I'm going chasing the money!!

I actually quite like the idea of limit hilo the more I have thought about it, not that it really matters as I'm sure I'll dust them off just as quick in either format Grin

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2012, 05:31:08 PM »

I think anything that's just H/L is limit, the one on the 26th is 'Pot Limit Omaha H/L'. I wanted to play that one, but the $1k is the same day and I'm going chasing the money!!

I actually quite like the idea of limit hilo the more I have thought about it, not that it really matters as I'm sure I'll dust them off just as quick in either format Grin

Yeah, I suppose it's obvious really.

Bugger.

Not sure what I'll do now. If I cannot find any PLO, I'll probably still come, but I really don't enjoy Limit.

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2012, 05:34:54 PM »

Shipped a while ago for this, glglglgl fella. Spin up some stripper tokens. Don't forget to go Larry's and say hi to star for me. Peace.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: