blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:46:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  £500 DTD deepstack staking (Sold Out)
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: £500 DTD deepstack staking (Sold Out)  (Read 6531 times)
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2012, 09:46:04 PM »

Shipped

Received with thanks!
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2012, 04:55:38 PM »

Shipped.

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2012, 08:19:47 AM »

Are u going Vegas this year Michelle ?

I am Tony, are you?  We're there from 24th June for 2 weeks, staying at the Wynn.  Will mainly be playing Venetian, Wynn, Aria, Caesars and maybe some of the daily tournaments at the Rio.  Looking forward to it, should be good!  I'm hoping to put a schedule together in the next few days and then may look at selling some of my action for the whole trip (evens out the variance!).

Yes going on the 20 staying at the nugget this year ,playing nugget rio pm game midweek n Caesars ,look forward to seeing u there

MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2012, 03:33:20 PM »

Just wanted to say thanks to those who backed me in the dtd 500 yesterday.  Had a good start, flopping top set in the first 10 mins and getting paid off on the river when I made a full house, so was up to 36k.  Following that had to play totally card dead for the next 9.5 hours.  Had zero premium hands in all that time, never made a better hand than top pair after the set early doors, so was really grinding it out for most of the tourney.  I was hoping that if I was patient I would be rewarded and start picking up some big hands/draws, but saw absolutely nothing.  Really hard work when the cards fall like that, as you all know!  Only hands I found were JJ (which I ran into KK) - the KQx flop made it an easy fold post flop, then 77 which lost to the K9 of the BB.  In level 5 I made a pretty loose call pre with KJo on the button to a tight raiser.  Flop came J high.  He bet out and I shoved (he only had 12k behind) and he got it all in with an open ended straight draw and missed, so was back up to 36k at that point.  My original table got broken and I was moved to table Chinese Frankie.  Lost a decent pot with AQ on a KJXA7 board to A7 of the table chip leader, then proceeded to pick up small-mid pocket pairs about 6/7 times, failing to hit a set.  Ended up shoving with 66 and 44 over pre-flop bets to keep my head above water (just).  Table got broken again and was moved to table Jamie Sykes/Alex Goulder, which I think was in level 9 (blinds at 500/1000) nursing my 17k stack.  Picked up AK utg and shoved hoping to find someone behind me (on a table of pretty big stacks) with something to call me with, but it folded round.  Then picked up 44 on the cut-off, folded to me and I shoved my 14k stack (blinds were 600/1200 with 200 ante).  The guy on my left re-raised with AQ to isolate and I was pretty happy to see that we were racing tbh.  Flop came down KJx. Turn 10. Game over!  I would love to say it was an enjoyable experience, it sort of was, because I love playing poker and the tournament really suited my game.  Having said that it was a pretty frustrating day and someone with less patience/concentration than myself would probably have gone out several levels earlier than I did!  

Thanks again for the backing/support.  I'm hoping to finalise my Vegas schedule in the next few days and will probably look to sell some action.  I'm going for 2 weeks on 24th June, hoping to play Venetain, Caesars, Binions, Golden Nugget, Wynn and some Rio daily tournaments in the $200-$400 buy in range, plus some satellites into bigger Venetian events.  I'll post a separate thread about that later in the week.

Thanks
Michelle

« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:50:43 PM by MLHMLH » Logged
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2012, 09:58:21 PM »

Arrived in Vegas Sunday afternoon. Flew with Virgin Atlantic from Manc and got a text from them at 6am informing us that the flight was delayed by 2.5 hours. Glad they let us know b4 we set off to the airport. Flight was ok but drinks service was terrible. They came round 3 times only during a 10 hr flight which is ridiculous and that was in Premium Economy!

Got to the Wynn and checked in. Got a golf course view which is nice! Room is ok but not as nice as The Palazzo imo. The room is interconnecting so we can hear everything from next door. Rang reception and they said virtually all their rooms are interconnecting! Lol really? Then this morning we are woken at 5am by a shaft of light coming in all the way down the left of the window! The curtain does not cover the window right to the end! So tilting! This stuff is not difficult. Maintenance arrived at 9am and fixed it with gaffer tape!

Anyway I'm currently in the Ladies event at Caesars. Structure is pretty terrible but so are most of the players. My table has an interesting mix players but so far I haven't found any spots. Currently just under ave stack.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2012, 12:03:47 AM »

Arrived in Vegas Sunday afternoon. Flew with Virgin Atlantic from Manc and got a text from them at 6am informing us that the flight was delayed by 2.5 hours. Glad they let us know b4 we set off to the airport. Flight was ok but drinks service was terrible. They came round 3 times only during a 10 hr flight which is ridiculous and that was in Premium Economy!

Got to the Wynn and checked in. Got a golf course view which is nice! Room is ok but not as nice as The Palazzo imo. The room is interconnecting so we can hear everything from next door. Rang reception and they said virtually all their rooms are interconnecting! Lol really? Then this morning we are woken at 5am by a shaft of light coming in all the way down the left of the window! The curtain does not cover the window right to the end! So tilting! This stuff is not difficult. Maintenance arrived at 9am and fixed it with gaffer tape!

Anyway I'm currently in the Ladies event at Caesars. Structure is pretty terrible but so are most of the players. My table has an interesting mix players but so far I haven't found any spots. Currently just under ave stack.

Perfect. Get busy with Ian at the same time as next door and it will be like a trial orgy. If you like it try Le Chambre in Sheffield. And Ffs don't ring reception telling em what you are upto. They may throw you out for being perverts Smiley
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 04:33:15 PM by smashedagain » Logged

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2012, 04:04:12 AM »

Perfect. Get busy with Ian at the same time as next door and it will be like a trial orgy. If you like it try Le Chambre in Sheffield. And Ffs don't ring reception telling em what you are upto. They may throw you put for being perverts Smiley

Omg pmsl x
istrabraq

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2012, 03:10:34 PM »

You can always trust jason to turn your post into filth (lol) gl I'n Vegas hope you both win see you both soon
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2012, 12:51:07 AM »

Not the perfect start, busted Caesars in level 7 running AQs into QQ blind on blind with 14 bigs.
So jetlagged I can't even remember what we did after that yesterday, other than going for food at ? (lol no can't remember) with every intention of going to the Rio afterwards to rail Neil Channing but I believe I nodded off whilst eating so we headed back to our room instead!

Playing the Venetian deepstack now with lots of noisy women all chatting at the same time and getting progressively louder. Now I remember why I don't really like playing ladies comps. $400 with 230 runners so far plus late reg and re-entries.

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2012, 10:02:42 AM »

Perfect. Get busy with Ian at the same time as next door and it will be like a trial orgy. If you like it try Le Chambre in Sheffield. And Ffs don't ring reception telling em what you are upto. They may throw you out for being perverts Smiley

La Chambre, not le

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2012, 11:09:46 AM »

La Chambre, not le
Deliberate mistake to find out who the regulars are obv Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: