blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:37:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  WSOP Main Event Shares (SOLD OUT)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WSOP Main Event Shares (SOLD OUT)  (Read 8570 times)
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2012, 09:11:31 PM »

Booked cash in Vegas ty
Mitch

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2012, 11:24:22 PM »

Booked cash in Vegas ty

Thx mate.

Mitch

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2012, 12:29:27 AM »

Quick TR from me from the main.

Starting table in this tournament was terrible. One chinese guy to my left who was kinda tight, but ok, and one older guy who was also very tight but had terrible bet sizing, the rest were all very good, and most of them seemed to know each other from online/ circuit/ EPT's.

Level  started terribly. UTG opens, a caller before me and i peel  , good aggro french guy squeezes the button and we all call. flop  gets checked through. Sometimes would lead here myself but chose not to. Turn comes a  and UTG fires for like 80% pot, i call, others fold, river  and he bets biggish again, im not loving it but at this point didnt know if he was over vauling a hand like  or had turned smaller set etc, so made the call to be shown  , so down to 20k v early on.

Table from here just got mental, lots of 3/4/cold 5 betting, but not massivley spewy stuff, they were playing pretty well (although it was pre antes)

Played pretty tight, couple of times i opened mid pairs and was blasted off pre by 3/4 bets so was just waiting to find the right hand in the middle of the crossfire.

Managed to get a double back to near starting, opened  utg playing 40bb, tight chinese buy to my right 3bet for the first time in a while, and i was pretty much just gonna fold it, then utg +2 peels and i now have decentish odds to peel. Get a  two hearts flop, check, OR bets, oither guy calls, i shove it in, get snapped off by aces and do a win. Things looking up, felt like a fresh start.

The guy on my right has been opening v.wide, and has the lot, mostly thanks to 5 betting  and flopping set vs  in level 2. He opens the CO, and i decide the 3bet with  three diamonds from the button, he peels.

Flop  checks through, turn  three clubs, he check raises me quite big, and im loving life, just call for the tarp. river  and he barrels, i call and he shows  . obv. Back down to 14k on the dinner break.

The next hand comes up which at the time i was v unsure about, but spoke to others and they agree with how i played it.

Good player opens in MP at 150/300/25a to 725, playing about 70k, other good young guy peels from 25k and we have  in BB and make it 2400 to go, both peel.

Flop  and we have about pot behind, lead for 2350 and OR mins it back. PUKE. wasnt sure at the time if id put too much in, or maybe i should C/r All i on flop, but decided he just as to have me beat, and folded to leave myself 30bb. Think this is pretty bad play from, him here, unless hes abso soul crushed me with  for eg, but i dont think hes peeling this pre. never mind.

Anyway few hands later, im on the button and 3b all in over CO steal, with  he calls with  and rivers the  to finish me off.

Very frustrating tournament, never got going, felt a little hard done by with the table draw but thats just how it goes sometimes, if id have picked a few hands up in beter spots i could have come off that table with a nice stack, but it wasnt to be.

Thanks for everyone who bought pieces off blonde, hopefully one of the Team can get the job done

Cheers.

Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2012, 01:04:19 AM »

Unlucky mate. Sounded pretty brutal :-(
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2012, 02:03:33 AM »

Very much brutal, ul, next year I'm sure - WP
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: