blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:18:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  MTT Micro Millions on Stars : Looking for series backing
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MTT Micro Millions on Stars : Looking for series backing  (Read 10372 times)
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2012, 07:10:47 PM »

Just blanked my final mtt in the series...overall down to $70 so if you pm or post yer names i forward the cash $35 tonight each. Sorry for the loss, 3-4 times I had the chance to get really deep a few times really ul but two times I played really poor, letting the blinds catch up on me and not pushing on at the right speed 3/4 of the way through mtts is my weak spot.

Annoyed about today esp. just off the money in the $2 had about 40k well above average and pushed on a really poor player who just couldn't lay down a marginal hand. Very bad of me expecting him to play above fish level.

Learnt a lot, but I don't think in the future 10000+ fields is good for me lol..

thanks for the stakes really appreciated it.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2012, 12:10:05 AM »

Just blanked my final mtt in the series...overall down to $70 so if you pm or post yer names i forward the cash $35 tonight each. Sorry for the loss, 3-4 times I had the chance to get really deep a few times really ul but two times I played really poor, letting the blinds catch up on me and not pushing on at the right speed 3/4 of the way through mtts is my weak spot.

Annoyed about today esp. just off the money in the $2 had about 40k well above average and pushed on a really poor player who just couldn't lay down a marginal hand. Very bad of me expecting him to play above fish level.

Learnt a lot, but I don't think in the future 10000+ fields is good for me lol..

thanks for the stakes really appreciated it.

Mtts are just gross. Keep your head up and the score will come, work hard on your game and enjoy playing. I'm sure backers are happy, at the end of the day MicroMillions is a huge punt, field sizes are enormous. Doesn't matter how big your edge is!

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2012, 02:23:55 PM »

cheers, might go down to max 1000 people mtts and work on my later stages game...Smiley
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2012, 04:41:11 PM »

UL Acid. You gave us some good sweats and I appreciate how well you kept us upto date, not sure if you have shipped yet but Milligan84 on stars. Look forward to your next request.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2012, 05:15:11 PM »

UL Acid. You gave us some good sweats and I appreciate how well you kept us upto date, not sure if you have shipped yet but Milligan84 on stars. Look forward to your next request.

thanks just shipped!

also shipped claypole the other half..

« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 05:22:36 PM by Acidmouse » Logged
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2012, 05:35:59 PM »

yes this mate - wo worries at all, was a spin up gamble and you kept us updated.  All recieved.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2012, 07:13:40 PM »

Yep received.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2012, 08:21:34 PM »

Looking for staking long term on spin up in a combination of 6 man NLH cash tables and STT with the odd smaller field MTT thrown in. Volume 2-3hrs a night. Not seen anything like it before in blonde generally it seems the stake is for one form of the game or the other never both. If i wrote something up with all 3 games micro's long term to increase through the levels is this a big no no?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: