blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:59:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  CambridgeAlex GUKPT Luton Main AUCTION
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CambridgeAlex GUKPT Luton Main AUCTION  (Read 6028 times)
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2012, 12:29:16 AM »

Yeh its not the money I just dunno whethert stu gets the 5% or whoever was below him

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2012, 12:37:57 AM »

Not got a fackin clue what's happening..

Good luck anyway

[ ] will auction again

Satellite King
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2012, 03:21:22 AM »

EdG 5% @ 1.4
tonytats 5% @ 1.4
Honeybadger 5% 10% @ 1.27

All at 1.27, think u all have my details. Gl us!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2012, 07:11:59 AM »

EdG 5% @ 1.4
tonytats 5% @ 1.4
Honeybadger 5% 10% @ 1.27

All at 1.27, think u all have my details. Gl us!

£67.95 for 5% at 1.27 shipped by bank.

Very best of luck.

Allez!!
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2012, 07:58:09 AM »

Rest...

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2012, 09:24:26 AM »

Just woke up in 'middle of night' (9am), remembered about this auction and checked it on my phone. Seems I caused some confusion with me bidding at 1.4 then deleting it. Sorry about that! I don't really fully get how these auctions work. I thought my bid had been outbid and put in a bid at 1.4. Then realised that I had simply 'outbid myself' so I pretty much instantly deleted it. Or something like that, I can't quite remember what I was thinking... I was having a silly stu day yesterday.

Anyway, can you send me bank details please Alex? I'm going back to sleep now but will put money in when I wake up. Probably mid afternoon. Tourney may have started by then, but I assume you trust I'm not going to knock you? Right, back to sleep...
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2012, 10:19:16 AM »

You weren't only outbidding yourself though Stu. You were also outbidding anyone who might have been waiting to pounce at the last minute with a 1.28 offer.

If you put 1.4 at 11.50pm it might stop someone who was going to bid 1.35 at 11.59pm. If you then delete your bid after the auction closes that person would have missed out and so would Alex.

Obviously it's not a major issue because we're only talking £20 but it's something to be careful of in more serious auctions.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2012, 10:32:18 AM »

You weren't only outbidding yourself though Stu. You were also outbidding anyone who might have been waiting to pounce at the last minute with a 1.28 offer.

If you put 1.4 at 11.50pm it might stop someone who was going to bid 1.35 at 11.59pm. If you then delete your bid after the auction closes that person would have missed out and so would Alex.

Obviously it's not a major issue because we're only talking £20 but it's something to be careful of in more serious auctions.

lol. Farce

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2012, 10:57:00 AM »

Obviously it's not a major issue because we're only talking £20 but it's something to be careful of in more serious auctions

Yep I get that now. Oops. Only thing to say is that I didn't put in the bid just before closing time, and I basically SNAP deleted it when I realised what I had done. Can't have been up there for more than one minute. Anyway... still not been able to get back to sleep yet. When I do eventually manage to sleep I am likely going to end up sleeping right through till after Alex's tournament has started, and I'd prefer to have paid him before he starts (just because it is good form right?). Alex is likely asleep, so if anyone reading this can PM me Alex's bank details then I'd appreciate it - then I can transfer him the money and get to sleep knowing it is all sorted.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2012, 12:37:20 PM »

It's not really a major issue, Stu deleted his post, whether that be on purpose or mobile misclick if it's not itt then for the sake of clarity in these things it can't be counted.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2012, 01:39:10 PM »

Managed to wake up in time boom! Gl us!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2012, 01:40:00 PM »

Bank details??
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2012, 05:46:52 PM »

Bad news, dribbled down to 16k from 20k. Then 3bet vs Mr Lee who was opening like 82s and peeling 3bets oop etc, so I wanted to get pots with him and have the initiative as he was playing pretty face up post flop.

Cbet 1500 he calls

he donks 3k, I have 13k back. Expecting to see Ax here a bunch sometimes Qx and that he'll fold, so I jammed which I think I have to do with the flush draw. He calls with which is obviously not good for us.... Sad

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: