blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 09:28:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272927 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Aaron's Arrows
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Aaron's Arrows  (Read 23834 times)
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2012, 03:51:45 PM »

I've backed chelsea, mainly because i want them to win & i have loads of chelsea players in my fantasy team.

Come on Torres.

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2012, 03:52:31 PM »

On smashedagain's point, it's a bit of fun. Everyone apart from the serious punters has a "fancy" bet now and then.

Tips for Tikay has thought me how little I know when I load up the betfair app...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2012, 03:55:40 PM »

On smashedagain's point, it's a bit of fun. Everyone apart from the serious punters has a "fancy" bet now and then.

Tips for Tikay has thought me how little I know when I load up the betfair app...

it has ruined betting for me... its better when you don't realise how bad you are.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2012, 04:01:45 PM »

it has ruined betting for me... its better when you don't realise how bad you are.
lol. But you got great tekkers at the skill game " last man standing"

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2012, 04:16:19 PM »

lol. But you got great tekkers at the skill game " last man standing"

lol

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2012, 04:26:46 PM »

Aaron you get as much abuse as anyone on this site and as a new poster you took some horrendous stick, from me included, but despite the odd person not really getting you there is a lot of love in this thread. Get cracked on with this and post your results. Most people are expecting your bets to nose dive but I would love for you to break even or better still show some profit.
You might want to include some of your poker results too. Your perseverance with the site is commendable and I for one would like to see you jamming it in peeps eyes Smiley

Thanks Jason. It's nice to be part of the Blonde community for sure, obviously outspoken at times, but I shall learn.

Like pages ago, decided that we need something different and the rules are:

--------

BR: £100.

Bets: You can only bet on singles, doubles & trebles.

Max bet: 20% of BR.

Rule: This is my own personal rule, that we NEVER bet on aways. I would rather be on a decent home side at around events rather than a Man Utd/Chelsea/Man City away, etc.

Additionals: This obviously isn't value hunting, finding a decent price would be good, but decent information about teams (or your own) would be great of course. Example being the Dundee one, great stuff.

--------

I haven't posted in this, because the comments on here became a bit boring and the first time something was said was funny, but second third and hundreth time, not so funny.

I haven't even had any bets this week as I have been busy all week & I slept all the way through Saturday morning and afternoon. I am also busy the coming week, but hoping to have a look round & get started with this lolthread.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2012, 04:35:48 PM »

You are a good sport Aaron, well done man.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2012, 05:22:30 PM »

come on chelsea!!

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2012, 05:28:16 PM »

When Man Utd were 2-0 up I thought that 2-2 would be a good bet, as the away team went 2-0 up early on in the Everton v Liverpool game and that finished 2-2.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2012, 05:30:06 PM »

When Man Utd were 2-0 up I thought that 2-2 would be a good bet, as the away team went 2-0 up early on in the Everton v Liverpool game and that finished 2-2.

wasn't funny the first time  Two Clubs
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2012, 06:09:03 PM »

I thought mods were supposed to ensure the forum is devoid of this kind of thing.

One person taking the piss can be humorous. A group of people gathering around to pick on a forum member is always going to be on the borders of unpleasantness. 

This thread should have been removed long ago

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2012, 06:14:31 PM »

Here here

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
MajorMajor

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2012, 06:14:58 PM »

I thought mods were supposed to ensure the forum is devoid of this kind of thing.

One person taking the piss can be humorous. A group of people gathering around to pick on a forum member is always going to be on the borders of unpleasantness. 

This thread should have been removed long ago

Agreed. It's obvious he can take a laugh but its getting a bit much now.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2012, 06:15:45 PM »

Some great selections so far. Keep em coming. I like betting 2-2 in every game surely more than one in 16 games finish 2-2... Get on get paid

all dem high scoring games today & i didnt even follow my own tip...

Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2012, 06:16:37 PM »

Aaron, the Dundee info was false.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: