blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:13:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Eargasm. A you tube farce.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Eargasm. A you tube farce.  (Read 21013 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2012, 12:50:48 PM »

It's not an RSQ, but it's brilliant! 10/10 for effort and ingenuity, 0/10 for understanding what an RSQ is, and 3/10 for answerability.

Just listened to it for the first time, and think I can answer maybe half the questions with some hope of getting them right, and the others will have to be a guess!  Could have made a few multiple-choice, but it's your quiz - so ignore the haters.

Going to have a few listens now and then send my entry in.

thumbs up

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2012, 01:15:47 PM »

Haha, tyty Boshi.

Yea not knowing what RSQ actually meant probably got me off on the wrong foot.. but I still think I can turn it around. I dream of a time when these quizes will become the norm.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2012, 01:17:26 PM »

Haha, tyty Boshi.

Yea not knowing what RSQ actually meant probably got me off on the wrong foot.. but I still think I can turn it around. I dream of a time when these quizes will become the norm.

Well, it was my turn to do the RSQ a while ago, but I didn't want to do a hum-drum one and instead was putting together an epic edition, including images, music and video - but it was taking me a while and I lost my turn. Definitely approve of the idea of using video/audio.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2012, 01:20:28 PM »

Haha, tyty Boshi.

Well, it was my turn to do the RSQ a while ago, but I didn't want to do a hum-drum one and instead was putting together an epic edition, including images, music and video - but it was taking me a while and I lost my turn. Definitely approve of the idea of using video/audio.

Yea I think its a must. Who can be bothered reading? I started using WMM then it lost the plot and wouldn't save or export so had to start again. That time I used AVS4YOU which is utterly incred. Took the time from like 4hrs to 45mins.

Have a lot more ideas but will wait for the dust til settle a while after this one..

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2012, 03:47:49 PM »

Haha, tyty Boshi.

if we have to get all technical I can't see me  doing another one. Unless everyone supplies me with their address to send a tape recording there will defo not be an audio one. Also my photobuket says I can't connect to their servers so can't even do pics now.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2012, 05:49:15 PM »

Haha, tyty Boshi.

if we have to get all technical I can't see me  doing another one. Unless everyone supplies me with their address to send a tape recording there will defo not be an audio one. Also my photobuket says I can't connect to their servers so can't even do pics now.

It's good to have a mix, they don't have to be multi-media extravaganzas! Your quiz will be great for the level of farce and your 'spreadsheets'.

Cheesy

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2012, 05:17:13 PM »

oooooh 8 entrants and about 7 others who have already promised they will play with a week to go. This could be MASSIVE!

Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2012, 08:17:05 PM »

Sigh.. For some reason thought reveal was tonight.

Satellite King
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2012, 10:27:31 AM »

Sigh.. For some reason thought reveal was tonight.

Reveal is 8pm Tuesday 4th December.

You have until midnight on Sunday 2nd December to get answers in.

We now have 10 entrants. 4 of these have usernames that begin with S. Get involved and represent your letter of the alphabet people.

edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2012, 01:48:12 PM »

In it to

finish just above the relegation spots.

Allez!!
iangascoigne

Just getting started.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2012, 05:59:09 PM »

The Father is in.

Father of Ed and Alice, grandfather to Toby. That is enough for anyone. Twitter @IanGas
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2012, 07:41:36 PM »

ooooooooh. Father vs Son, ammo for the Xmas table

'Battle of the Gazzas'

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2012, 10:24:01 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

Click to see full-size image.

Skippy
Snoopy
Leatherman
Tighty
Nakor
Stribling
Kinboshi
hector62
jk
Skolsuper
edgascoigne
mondatoo
iangascoigne
moonandback
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:22:56 PM by millidonk » Logged

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2012, 07:53:09 PM »

People said it was hard.. excluding the tiebreaker there is only one question that hasn't been answered correctly! I can already hear people hissing for one of the answers though. hisssssssssssssssssssssss

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2012, 12:10:42 PM »

I'm about to smash those stats to smithereens.  No need for the tie breaker.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: