blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:52:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD December Double Deepstack Weekend: Day 2 and Final
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD December Double Deepstack Weekend: Day 2 and Final  (Read 42994 times)
Magic817

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: December 03, 2012, 11:15:58 AM »

Great guy, great result. Well done Julian
JIMIJIMI

Born to win

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 03, 2012, 11:25:19 AM »

Great guy, great result. Well done Julian

+1
julian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: December 03, 2012, 11:36:45 AM »

tyty all for the very kind words, was a fun FT line up & a lovely way to end the year, comes on me in the January 300!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 03, 2012, 11:38:14 AM »

Top bombing Jules, Xmas came early this year.

These guys will be happy  

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 03, 2012, 11:39:58 AM »

tyty all for the very kind words, was a fun FT line up & a lovely way to end the year, comes on me in the January 300!

whoaaaa

Just when you think he is a nice guy again he comes out with that filth!

WP Julian - i like your preemptive tweet of "im winding down for xmas already" yesterday! #whataboss

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 03, 2012, 12:19:28 PM »

Wong came across really well to me, obv an amateur and did a lot of wierd stuff but had a smile on his face all the way through and took the beat off Julian with the 86 hand really well, was pretty suprised at how much abuse he took from the commentators tbh, I know it was just for entertainment purposes but thought the constant belittling was way ott and I ended up muting the commentary. Congrats to him on a very nice score.

PS Don't mean for this to turn into another commentator bashing or whatever just wanted to post about Wong.

He did well. Don't think I belittled him but will listen back to it so thanks for the feedback.

Maybe the commentary was a bit too "in your face" style wise tonight.

Maybe belittle was unfair/untrue, sorry about that. But it just felt a bit like how the threads used to get when everyone would criticise a player for pages on end.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 03, 2012, 12:21:45 PM »

Wong came across really well to me, obv an amateur and did a lot of wierd stuff but had a smile on his face all the way through and took the beat off Julian with the 86 hand really well, was pretty suprised at how much abuse he took from the commentators tbh, I know it was just for entertainment purposes but thought the constant belittling was way ott and I ended up muting the commentary. Congrats to him on a very nice score.

PS Don't mean for this to turn into another commentator bashing or whatever just wanted to post about Wong.

He did well. Don't think I belittled him but will listen back to it so thanks for the feedback.

Maybe belittle was unfair/untrue, sorry about that. But it just felt a bit like how the threads used to get when everyone would criticise a player for pages on end.

No worries. You might be right. Interesting challenge this commentary lark, particularly when you see some unusual play

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 03, 2012, 12:27:33 PM »

Thought he was on his way out when he was all-in with 55 vs AK, great to see him win.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 03, 2012, 01:45:03 PM »

No worries. You might be right. Interesting challenge this commentary lark, particularly when you see some unusual play

Yeah for sure it's a tough job especially doing it for that length of time, you do it very well.

The AQ hand was very strange were Julian opens co and Wong was on button and just folded to the single raise, small chance that and some of the other hands were wrong ? Just a couple of times the hands shown were wrong, I remember hu it said Julian had 109hh and I wondered what was going on when he checked down a 1076hhxx board lol, then the pot was shipped to Wong who had 6x. Also remember it shown Wadey had KK when he didn't but that was just a glitch from him having it the previous hand.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 03, 2012, 01:55:19 PM »

Well done mate, have a good Christmas.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 03, 2012, 04:21:34 PM »

Absolutely fantastic Julian, just class all round.

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 03, 2012, 07:16:02 PM »

Yeah for sure it's a tough job especially doing it for that length of time, you do it very well.

The AQ hand was very strange were Julian opens co and Wong was on button and just folded to the single raise, small chance that and some of the other hands were wrong ? Just a couple of times the hands shown were wrong, I remember hu it said Julian had 109hh and I wondered what was going on when he checked down a 1076hhxx board lol, then the pot was shipped to Wong who had 6x. Also remember it shown Wadey had KK when he didn't but that was just a glitch from him having it the previous hand.

Was surprised when i saw he came 2nd i was playing on his table on day 1 when he did some very unusual things and a lot of people were saying he wont last long. But fair play he did. Echo the comments said here he was happy smiling and he went very short and still was smiling.

Also happy for Julian who used my chips well and shipped it! Congrats and have a good christmas! Nice early present!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
julian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: December 03, 2012, 08:27:13 PM »

whoaaaa

yeah baby
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 04, 2012, 09:42:47 AM »

whoaaaa

yeah baby

LUCK BOX ALL THE WAY TO VICTORY... WD DUDE
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: