blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 04:36:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272635 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Road to MTT domination...
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Road to MTT domination...  (Read 51429 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: May 13, 2013, 10:33:25 AM »

the bossmannnnnnnnnn.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 13, 2013, 10:57:55 AM »

Tell me moar.

Edit: actually don't,  just in case I'm causing a day2 bok or w/e Smiley
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 11:31:36 AM by Pinchop73 » Logged

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 13, 2013, 12:28:42 PM »

Cheers everyone Smiley

Made day 2 on the SCOOP #2 Med. Am 3/106 and have just shy of 2mil going into 10k/20k... First day I've ever played SCOOP events and structures are amazing. Will do full write up of yday + recap of last month playing poker after breakfast! Smiley
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 13, 2013, 12:33:24 PM »

Sick, glglgl
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 13, 2013, 12:42:16 PM »

Sick, glglgl

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 13, 2013, 03:43:57 PM »

Sooo.. the last month playing poker has actually been quite profitable for me personally. Sheffield has been hosting the World Snooker Championships - which is always good for the poker scene. You get the likes of; Stephen Hendry, Ken Docherty, Steve Davis, Mark Williams (usually however i didn't see him this time), Willie Thorne and Matt Selt, sitting in the games. This really causes quite a buzz in Sheffield as there are a lot of inexperienced players / players who are willing to sit at bigger games then usual - just to sit with their snooker heros - which is pretty nice - and therefore I've put a lot more time into playing the live cash games then i usually would have! I've played 10 live cash sessions total and make myself around +£5k which isn't too shabby for a 'part-timer' - with the majority of games being £1/£2 with the occasional £2/£5.

As for online MTTs - again i know i say this a lot but I've really not been putting in as much time as i should have - though the times i have played I've had a few decent sweats. E.g. Over the last 2 sundays I've played, I've had a ~25th in the Bigger $162 with $60k+ Ftw and last Sunday i came 23rd in the iPOPs main on my own dime with $92k ftw... Ahh well just means i need to close during SCOOP!

.....SCOOP. Was pretty disappointed with the schedule i was given by my backers... Am not going to say exactly what I'm playing / how much on I have on stake / have personally but i was expecting a lot more. I do understand their reasons for caution however as my volume has been really low - this was the reason they gave me for not giving me everything i wanted during the series but at least it gives me room to win a lot more money for myself....

...However on the flip side - it COULD go badly. I have a lot of money (relative to my net at least) currently invested in a lot of people during the SCOOP series (as well as myself). Also with GPS Sheffield this coming week i have a fair bit of action in that too so therefore really hoping to be on the good side of variance these coming weeks!

Anyway on to today - currently due to go back into Day2 of SCOOP #2 Med with 100bbs (just under 2m @ 10k/20k) and am 3/106. It restarts @ 7.30pm GMT, however I've already started regging for today - even though i didn't manage to get to bed until ~7am and have been up since 11am...

...#NOBREAKSDURINGSCOOP!

Gl to all others playing today!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 03:46:18 PM by youthnkzR » Logged
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 13, 2013, 03:45:13 PM »

Sorry for falling asleep! Was 100% sure you had busted before I fell asleep this morning! Sorry if I wa snoring on Skype!

Will be home at 4:30 and call then

So sick that the text this morning was not a wind up!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 13, 2013, 03:47:51 PM »

Haha np man and there was no snoring! Deffo could do with the call tho! Catch ya at 4.30!
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 13, 2013, 05:05:51 PM »

Good luck Tom, will rail if I remember and phone battery allows.

Are you in the GPS?
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 13, 2013, 05:15:10 PM »

Got about a million myself, was me wishing you luck at 7am.  Was up past 1.5m but butchered or made good lay downs late on in a couple of hands. Got to sleep at 9.30am after been up since 7am the day before.  Managed to get 5 hours kip before picking the oldest up from school. 

Am not doing much of a schedule tonight, would be too much to be up late to get $100 in the big $55.  Probs add a few turbos though.

Gl tonight, see you at the FT.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 13, 2013, 05:39:10 PM »

Got about a million myself, was me wishing you luck at 7am.  Was up past 1.5m but butchered or made good lay downs late on in a couple of hands. Got to sleep at 9.30am after been up since 7am the day before.  Managed to get 5 hours kip before picking the oldest up from school. 

Am not doing much of a schedule tonight, would be too much to be up late to get $100 in the big $55.  Probs add a few turbos though.

Yeah i thought it was, didn't see it straight away but i did reply in end (not sure if you'd cloesd the table by then though)! Saw ya stack man, VBOL to you today mate and deffo be seeing ya at the final - hopefully to chop HU Wink. Think i ended up getting to sleep around 7.45 then got woken up at 11 so not much sleep here either - ahh well maybe theres upsides of being tired - i know when i play slightly tired it eliminates all 'scared money fears' if you get what i mean!

@Aaron - not brought it yet but think I'll be playing 1B + 1C if required. Thanks for the rail support - hopefully give something to 'cheer' Smiley.
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 13, 2013, 06:50:47 PM »

Yeah i thought it was, didn't see it straight away but i did reply in end (not sure if you'd cloesd the table by then though)! Saw ya stack man, VBOL to you today mate and deffo be seeing ya at the final - hopefully to chop HU Wink. Think i ended up getting to sleep around 7.45 then got woken up at 11 so not much sleep here either - ahh well maybe theres upsides of being tired - i know when i play slightly tired it eliminates all 'scared money fears' if you get what i mean!

@Aaron - not brought it yet but think I'll be playing 1B + 1C if required. Thanks for the rail support - hopefully give something to 'cheer' Smiley.

Glgl guys!

Allez!!
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 13, 2013, 08:12:04 PM »

274k trip aces < 66 after turn.  77< AK after flopping set.  v good.  long way from 2 milly now.  glgl

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
the rage

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 13, 2013, 08:21:47 PM »

Good Luck in the scoop Doobs-and same to any other Brits still in.
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 13, 2013, 08:22:41 PM »

Just seen Doobs double BvsB.

From memory you did alright last time I bumped into you during a comp Wink

Allez!!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: