blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 12:29:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272902 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Hand from DTD Online Day 1
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hand from DTD Online Day 1  (Read 1521 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2013, 09:47:08 AM »

I mean we aren't folding ak, if we want to have a range here than 5betting aq as the main, and en sole part of or value range is perfectly reasonable. If you don't want to have a 5 b range ten trying to form a balanced range doesn't seem so great.

So in theory having a 5b range > having a calling range because it's multiway.  So if you do want a 5 betting range, if your bluffing range consists of the best hand we fold and have blockers then it's perfectly fine to go with it. An argument would be that using ak as our bluffing range would be perfectly reasonable here.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2013, 10:42:46 AM »

I mean we aren't folding ak, if we want to have a range here than 5betting aq as the main, and en sole part of or value range is perfectly reasonable. If you don't want to have a 5 b range ten trying to form a balanced range doesn't seem so great.

So in theory having a 5b range > having a calling range because it's multiway.  So if you do want a 5 betting range, if your bluffing range consists of the best hand we fold and have blockers then it's perfectly fine to go with it. An argument would be that using ak as our bluffing range would be perfectly reasonable here.

agree with every word, but I can't remember i the last time time i got 4bet light at DTD and it wasn't by Rob Yong.

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 07:52:40 PM »

If we know its LB and we think he's competent enough to be OOL here enough, surely this can be a good spot for us to take our blockers and go to work with the raise button???

Head asplodes

<3

huh what??

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: