blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 11:35:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272966 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD ipoker - Support / Help Thread
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 41 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD ipoker - Support / Help Thread  (Read 94194 times)
h

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2013, 04:53:02 PM »

What happens if you win 2 mega sats token? can we use the token to play on two different days???

em yes but could please stop winning all the sats and give the rest of us a chance Wink
from link posted earlier
"Feeder Tokens > Satellite Finals

Players can play online feeders throughout the day for entry into the online satellite finals. If a player wins entry into the satellite final they will receive a token for that specific satellite final.

To claim the token players must buy in to a satellite final of their choice within 30 days of winning it. After 30 days the token will no longer appear in the players account if unspent.

Tokens can only be used for the initial entry into the satellites, tokens cannot be used for rebuys or add-ons as they are of a different value."
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 05:02:22 PM by h » Logged
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 23, 2013, 05:09:42 PM »

What happens if you win 2 mega sats token? can we use the token to play on two different days???

em yes but could please stop winning all the sats and give the rest of us a chance Wink
from link posted earlier

Players can play online feeders throughout the day for entry into the online satellite finals. If a player wins entry into the satellite final they will receive a token for that specific satellite final.

To claim the token players must buy in to a satellite final of their choice within 30 days of winning it. After 30 days the token will no longer appear in the players account if unspent.

Tokens can only be used for the initial entry into the satellites, tokens cannot be used for rebuys or add-ons as they are of a different value."

Thank you! getting the feeder tokens to sat finals is what I was after... :-)
h

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2013, 05:15:59 PM »

from link posted earlier

yes so feeder sat tokens last 30 days so can buy into as many mega sats as you like

then if you win mega sat you got 60 days to use them
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2013, 07:25:11 PM »

from link posted earlier

yes so feeder sat tokens last 30 days so can buy into as many mega sats as you like

then if you win mega sat you got 60 days to use them
This is correct Smiley

I better watch my job with Hugh around Wink just be careful with the expiry dates guys don't win too many seats especially for the GP as only 7 can be won (only 7 chances to play).

Cheers Nicola

Killer River

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 24, 2013, 05:52:46 AM »

What is the current ruling on holding on to deepstack seats?

Would love to try the sats next week, but no chance of playing March, but could probs play April.

Thanking you

Hi Stuart

Details of the new token system here - http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/satellite-winners.php

£336 tokens have a 60 day expiry

I cant play the march deepstack either  Sad, will the april deepstack be the last week of april?
many thanks
Deepstacks have always been the first weekend of the month brother.

No idea why I feel the need to call you brother, must be a night of listening to Rastafish on the cash game live stream Sad
Thanks for the info bro Wink missed the live stream cash game hopefully they put it on you tube so i can catch up with it there. 

but the fact you chose "disney songs on youtube" over HEM and then lost 12 bis when you know you should lose 4 maximum just shows a massive sign of disrespect
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 24, 2013, 02:28:31 PM »

Hi Guys

Don't forget 50 seats Guaranteed tonight Smiley

You must download the new software  - http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/download-ipoker.php

Create a brand new account (unless you have already) Smiley

Then you must tell all of your poker friends to do the same!! Tongue

With 230 x £300 Deepstack seats available this week you'd be mad to miss out :O

Any questions give me a buzz or email support@dusktilldawnpoker.com

Cheers Nicola

TopTen

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 24, 2013, 02:35:26 PM »

Sorry if this question as already been asked but. . . . .  

how can I get funds from my current DTD (boss) account into any new account DTD (ipoker) that I set up without incurring any costs?

I deposit using a credit card which charge me 3% for "gambling transactions" Lets say I have an imaginary balance of £1000 in my old DTD account. If I withdraw using the method that I deposit means when I put the £1000 back into the new account, I would get charged £30.

What is the best way to get around this?

Thanks.
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 24, 2013, 05:34:49 PM »

Im self-excluded on another ipoker site, and i have been informed this means i cant play on dtd ipoker is this correct?
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 24, 2013, 06:10:59 PM »

Sorry if this question as already been asked but. . . . .  

how can I get funds from my current DTD (boss) account into any new account DTD (ipoker) that I set up without incurring any costs?

I deposit using a credit card which charge me 3% for "gambling transactions" Lets say I have an imaginary balance of £1000 in my old DTD account. If I withdraw using the method that I deposit means when I put the £1000 back into the new account, I would get charged £30.

What is the best way to get around this?

Thanks.
not being a tight Yorkshire man Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
DTD-Nick.W

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 24, 2013, 06:16:28 PM »

Im self-excluded on another ipoker site, and i have been informed this means i cant play on dtd ipoker is this correct?

So long as you have not self excluded on Genting or another circus brand you should be ok

suggest you create the account and we will deal with it if there are issues

Nick

donerkebab

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 24, 2013, 08:02:43 PM »

So long as you have not self excluded on Genting or another circus brand you should be ok

Nick

Already got a Genting account - DTD tables show up but say restricted - assume I have to download DTD ipoker client - how do I get the funds across thanks
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 24, 2013, 08:40:00 PM »

Nick

Already got a Genting account - DTD tables show up but say restricted - assume I have to download DTD ipoker client - how do I get the funds across thanks

Yes you will need a DTD account. You can do a player to player transfer from your Genting account as long as you are verified to use that service. If not give me a shout and I can sort it for you nicola@dusktilldawnpoker.com Smiley

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 24, 2013, 08:54:23 PM »

WTF ?

It just randomly auto rebought for me in the 50 seat sat without me clicking anything Huh?Huh???

I'm not grinding btw, playing two tables and didn't misclick rebuy, sigh.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 24, 2013, 09:11:48 PM »

i see my doom switch was transferable after all
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: February 24, 2013, 09:14:28 PM »

WTF ?

It just randomly auto rebought for me in the 50 seat sat without me clicking anything Huh?Huh???

I'm not grinding btw, playing two tables and didn't misclick rebuy, sigh.

do you have the auto top up - double rebuy (above chat box can't remember what it is called) box ticked?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 41 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: