blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:28:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Cryptologic Sponsored Offical Blondepoker.com tourniment
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cryptologic Sponsored Offical Blondepoker.com tourniment  (Read 33053 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2005, 11:01:52 PM »

400 runners? I wish!

I fancy we will do well to get 10% of that, but what value we will have, with 500 of added money, plus the 100 Bounty!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2005, 11:16:42 PM »

No of runners, I'll make a "fun" spread of 55-57, allowing for the fact that 9-10 regulars are in Vegas.

who wants the over or the under?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2005, 11:20:03 PM »

I'll have half a "brag" on under and hope I lose !

Wink

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2005, 11:30:08 PM »

No of runners, I'll make a "fun" spread of 55-57, allowing for the fact that 9-10 regulars are in Vegas.

who wants the over or the under?

Right ill take the over, guarantee it

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2005, 11:33:59 PM »

You signing up another 25 mates then Dave ?

Grin

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
danmonkey

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2005, 11:48:40 PM »

No juice and 600 quid added, thats what I call value.  Now if we can just stop telling people about it...! Wink
pitz555
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2005, 11:53:12 PM »

Hi guys

Just found this forum look forward to taking you on on the tables and chatting through here from down under way.

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2005, 11:54:29 PM »

G'day mate, welcome aboard !

Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2005, 11:55:55 PM »

No juice and 600 quid added, thats what I call value. Now if we can just stop telling people about it...! Wink

Wink Wink I heard it was cancelled   Wink Wink

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2005, 12:22:39 AM »

I reckon we'll get a sudden rush of new members once it gets posted on other sites/forums.

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2005, 12:31:43 AM »

pitz555, welcome to blonde. How's that cricket team of yours doing over here? I asume they thrashed the Bangladesh eleven......And did they run up a monster score against England?

How on EARTH did you hear about us down there? Do you know my sister, she lives in Aussie?

We do have a few regulars in Tonga of all places, but Aussie, well, I'm shocked. At least the Scots won't feel so lowly now.

Dave, you really think it will make more than 57? I do hope so, out of respect to Crypto, who donated. It'd be a bummer if they bunged 500 in the pot & only 10 runners turned up.

Danmonkey has it spot on - it's VALUE for sure.

ifm - I have resisted spamming it on other Forums because...

1) We never spam on other sites, thats our policy.

2) We want Members to sign up to blonde because they enjoy the site, rather than see the opportunity of a few quid.

But it's a fair point you make. Moral dilemmas, eh?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2005, 12:35:33 AM »

i woulkd like to think we will get about 27 runners

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2005, 12:36:21 AM »

I didn't mean you or blonde Tikay.
These things have a habit of getting around.........be interesting to compare the runners against the password requests!!
It's the nonblondes that will sneak in that will frustrate.
Are any of our esteemed pro's gonna be having a go??

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2005, 12:45:19 AM »

ifm - ahh, see what you mean now, blondeites passing the word round, gotcha.

Passwords will only be issued to blondeites. If any intruders are spotted, well, I'd like to disqualify them, but that would be awkward. Let hope it don't happen.

Pros? Many of them are in the States, so not too many I guess. But Thewy was telling me he fancied having a crack - he just wants the bounty - and I am sure a few more will have a crack. But it's not really intended for the pros, more like the regular guys. And even the Scots.

Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2005, 02:07:55 AM »

im afraid guys it looks like im going to have to give the crypto tourney a miss. After doing my bankroll today i have found myself needing a deposit, fair enough.

would be i didnt lose my debit card!

i lost my card and phoned up to get a replacement which will take 7-10 days?Huh? thus rendering my current card details stored on betfair invalid! grrrrrrrr Angry Cry

lets look on the bright side at least it gives me a week to recuperate from my losses and start fresh!

i wonder if i can scan my cash onto the comp and email it to betunfair, sorry betfair whooops!

sunday
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: