blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:29:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Grosvenor Grand Challenge at Luton: MAIN EVENT
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Grosvenor Grand Challenge at Luton: MAIN EVENT  (Read 32597 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: January 22, 2006, 05:04:27 AM »

great updates but work hard tomorrow i want to see some sweat

btw anyone wishing to download this weeks poker 425 show which includes the blonde bash there are no enough seeds to ensure that the download will be reasonable fast

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 22, 2006, 09:35:12 AM »

Dingdell here - notable hands:

Bambos all in with    Two Diamonds a flop of   turn   and river of   giving him  straight and back up to 3,000.

Board is a straight so sounds like his opponent was robbed Cheesy

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Heswall

It's darkest right before it goes pitch black.

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 22, 2006, 11:15:16 AM »

Good luck to you all today - may fortune not vomit on your collective eiderdowns, nor the winds of misfortune push a small but annoying draft under your doors of fate.

Oh..and Heids?  I'll pay good money for you NOT to post any photos of that Greco. I've seen a nude of him before in a magazine;  he was wearing a hat and covering his 'areas' with one hand. He has small hands.
Jim-D

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 22, 2006, 11:18:46 AM »

Good luck to you all today - may fortune not vomit on your collective eiderdowns, nor the winds of misfortune push a small but annoying draft under your doors of fate.

I have to say i really enjoy your poetic posts  thumbs up

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 22, 2006, 01:09:42 PM »

Bambos all in with    Two Diamonds a flop of   turn   and river of   giving him  straight and back up to 3,000.

OOOps - in the cold light of day you are right - it was just an intentional error to see if you were watching - you get a prize for the first person to spot it.....cough cough.....

Obviously I did a typo in the excitement - I ran back from his table to type the results after thumping the air with excitement that Bambos was still in. Believe me - he won the hand with the only straight

Bambos was lovely to me in my first major competition at Palm Beach a year ago - saw me flagging a bit and let me into a little secret he has for keeping awake and the senses alive when playing in a long comp........I will never reveal but it was legal and got me to the last 2 tables........a true gentleman, always a kind word, good humoured, friendly, polite, everything a poker player isnt supposed to be.......

Tracey
Baggytrousers
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 22, 2006, 01:16:06 PM »

Hi Trace,

Its Lawrence here. You obviously got back safely from Bahamas. Great to meet you. Hope all is going well at Luton. Are Danny and Rumit still in?

Thanks for helping me thru that first day in Bahamas.
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 22, 2006, 01:41:30 PM »

Hello Baggy!!!!!!  Yes got back ok - didnt see you to say goodbye ;-(  Went to that restaurant in nassau you said was good and had the owrst meal we had while we were there - must have had a bad day!!

Dannypoker out and I think Rumit is too - new update starting on new thread if you want to be updated - I think it is going to be a corker!!

Lots of kisses and lovely to hear from you xxxxxxx
Baggytrousers
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 22, 2006, 02:20:06 PM »

Thanks for the update Trace. Sorry about the restaurant! Funny visiting here and seeing Ironside, Red Simon etc. They were 2 of the guys I first played real money poker with. Also notables I have played online and live with so far are Reddog, TK, DaMatrix, Dave Colclough andf Im sure many many more
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 22, 2006, 04:31:15 PM »

hey baggy congrats on your money in the WPT,glad to see you make it to blonde hopefully you will make the next live blonde bash, anyway i will see you on PSO as i have rejoined and a few other blondites are giving it a go

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 22, 2006, 04:35:58 PM »

OOOps - in the cold light of day you are right - it was just an intentional error to see if you were watching - you get a prize for the first person to spot it.....cough cough.....

Obviously I did a typo in the excitement - I ran back from his table to type the results after thumping the air with excitement that Bambos was still in. Believe me - he won the hand with the only straight

Bambos was lovely to me in my first major competition at Palm Beach a year ago - saw me flagging a bit and let me into a little secret he has for keeping awake and the senses alive when playing in a long comp........I will never reveal but it was legal and got me to the last 2 tables........a true gentleman, always a kind word, good humoured, friendly, polite, everything a poker player isnt supposed to be.......

Tracey

Im just hoping my prize isn't a free colonic Cheesy Cheesy

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 23, 2006, 02:52:55 PM »

Tracey

Im just hoping my prize isn't a free colonic Cheesy Cheesy

No - its two colonics.... Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: