blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 11:32:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Rob Yong and DTD..Your views
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rob Yong and DTD..Your views  (Read 25485 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 20, 2013, 02:21:44 PM »

Interesting. I always assumed that you preferredmcash games mainly because of the time reasons.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
blueace

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 20, 2013, 03:26:44 PM »

The title of this thread does not match 90% of the contents. Should the thread be renamed 'The pro's and cons of HUDs', and perhaps start a new thread regarding Robs recent blogs? I would comment on here but it will be lost in a sea of 'blah hud, blah tracker' stuff. I stopped reading half way.
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 20, 2013, 03:31:18 PM »

The title of this thread does not match 90% of the contents. Should the thread be renamed 'The pro's and cons of HUDs', and perhaps start a new thread regarding Robs recent blogs? I would comment on here but it will be lost in a sea of 'blah hud, blah tracker' stuff. I stopped reading half way.

You must have an opinion though?
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 20, 2013, 04:39:31 PM »

Very much this

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
dwayne110

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 21, 2013, 11:25:36 AM »

Agree with blue ace, thread seems to have gone off point, interesting debate though. As a general view, can't help feeling the cost of the shortfall on the ISPT must be a significant factor. The exposure this brought hasn't kick started the online site in the way I'd imagine it was hoped
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 21, 2013, 07:25:02 PM »

tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 21, 2013, 09:22:15 PM »

h

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 22, 2013, 02:27:11 PM »

i found the HUD debate very interesting
for drooling and non droolling recs or any one who doesn't use a HUD
or doesn't normally visit diary section
worth visiting posh boys diary for videos of Huds in action in MTT
AlunB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: September 25, 2013, 01:30:41 PM »

Thread certainly seems to have leaped into life since the HUD discussion stopped
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: