blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2020, 02:10:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2254917 Posts in 66557 Topics by 16625 Members
Latest Member: thrytiarod
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Casual afternoon quiz
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Casual afternoon quiz  (Read 48086 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: July 12, 2020, 10:11:12 AM »

Bruno Fernandes has been directly involved in 13 goals in his first 10 Premier League games for Manchester United (seven goals, six assists); the joint-most of any player in their first 10 appearances in the competition.  Who is the other player?

This is a brutal question and you will pretty much only get it straight away if you read the article i found it in if you did don't spoil the fun.  Tal knows the answer already because i tested him in a chat group last night.   Clues will be available after a while if no one gets it.  This should help get the monthly post count up so it doesn't hit a record low this month!

Confirmed the question was wrong Wink

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: July 12, 2020, 11:50:18 AM »

Bruno Fernandes has been directly involved in 13 goals in his first 10 Premier League games for Manchester United (seven goals, six assists); the joint-most of any player in their first 10 appearances in the competition.  Who is the other player?

This is a brutal question and you will pretty much only get it straight away if you read the article i found it in if you did don't spoil the fun.  Tal knows the answer already because i tested him in a chat group last night.   Clues will be available after a while if no one gets it.  This should help get the monthly post count up so it doesn't hit a record low this month!

Confirmed the question was wrong Wink

How?  It was his first ten appearances in the EPL he was signed from Newcastle to Cov prior and they were in the championship.  Quinn's first ten EPL appearances were for cov
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 12:04:58 PM by arbboy » Logged
Karabiner

30 million light-years away

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: July 13, 2020, 11:28:59 AM »

Didn't Mickey Quinn get banned from training horses for mistreating them a few years ago?

I used to quite like the fat bastard before that.

If I'm not here I'm probably hacking it round the back nine
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: July 13, 2020, 12:04:53 PM »

Didn't Mickey Quinn get banned from training horses for mistreating them a few years ago?

I used to quite like the fat bastard before that.

yes pretty sure he did get a ban for something like that.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: