blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:12:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Draft Fantasy Premier League 16/17
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Draft Fantasy Premier League 16/17  (Read 30380 times)
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2016, 01:11:06 PM »

As the person with the first spot on the Waiver priority, I'm not bothered either way.

What I would say though is that by having the last first round pick you envariably get screwed by fate to a certain degree because of the huge drop in upside between Aguero and a Payet.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2016, 01:31:16 PM »

Id say theres a huge gulf between Aguero and anybody. Not a huge gulf between Ibra or Alexis (or other 2nd pick candidates) and Payet.

dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2016, 02:09:47 PM »

Decision made. The team will remain as a ghost ship & I'll refund David.
L67C
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2016, 02:41:35 PM »

Absolutely bizarre decision not to check the forum for 4 days especially considering you knew the initial draft had been cancelled.
A bit cynical bud. The re-draft wasn't at the forefront of my mind over the weekend.

I asked for a refund only because no points have been scored yet. Under no circumstances would I let Nick be out of pocket. My team will be a ghost ship either way but if you want to keep the advertised prizepool my £20 will be staying in.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2016, 03:01:55 PM »

Absolutely bizarre decision not to check the forum for 4 days especially considering you knew the initial draft had been cancelled.
A bit cynical bud. The re-draft wasn't at the forefront of my mind over the weekend.

I asked for a refund only because no points have been scored yet. Under no circumstances would I let Nick be out of pocket. My team will be a ghost ship either way but if you want to keep the advertised prizepool my £20 will be staying in.

True, sorry, I didn't realise you weren't a reg forum member at first, should have checked.

I think everyone here would agree Dino shouldn't be out of pocket and you should have the cash back. Just take it equally off the prizes.

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2016, 03:19:32 PM »

True, sorry, I didn't realise you weren't a reg forum member at first, should have checked.

I think everyone here would agree Dino shouldn't be out of pocket and you should have the cash back. Just take it equally off the prizes.

Yeh, for sure cash should be refunded and prize pool reduced.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 17, 2016, 03:34:31 PM »

I'll send your £20 back via bank David.

Revised Payouts:
1st. £120
2nd. £90
3rd. £60
4th. £30

L67C
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 18, 2016, 12:43:01 AM »

No sweat Smiley

Sorry about the mix up guys and thanks for the invite Nick. Good luck for the season!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 18, 2016, 05:08:41 AM »

How many people missed the draft? I was flying to Barca that night so couldn't make it and been very busy here and not on blonde

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 18, 2016, 08:36:36 AM »

How many people missed the draft? I was flying to Barca that night so couldn't make it and been very busy here and not on blonde

Me my laptop had no power.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 21, 2016, 11:17:05 PM »

nice to see i started how i will likely go on just like the NFL fantasy leaving more points on the bench than anyone else

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 23, 2016, 02:49:13 AM »

i am open to trade offers for gomez if anyone is without a keeper who is playing every week ?

will need to be a keeper plus a mid/striker

kp24

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 04, 2016, 12:13:39 PM »

I've really enjoyed this so far certainly a greater challenge trying to pick up players and make a good team
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 04, 2016, 12:16:14 PM »

Yeah it's so much harder trying to find players who play week in week out

kp24

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 04, 2016, 12:20:52 PM »

Yeah it's so much harder trying to find players who play week in week out

Agree enjoy the challenge of finding the hidden gems
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 Go Up Print