blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:35:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Nought to a Million in Three Month's
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nought to a Million in Three Month's  (Read 18899 times)
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2017, 03:11:28 PM »

Received and thanks - did you get the reply?

Just replied.

i wish i got PMs from celtic Sad

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2022, 01:48:01 AM »

Just been sorting through old emails, and found some blonde emails thought I would take a look around and remember this blog!

Funnily enough start my business "Morgan Branding Limited" in April 2017. I still have a 360 Camera that was being discussed at these points.

Have 8 Staff now, have had up to 13 at points, don't play much poker anymore but was considering SPT this weekend until I realised I cannot do sunday, although that would not be a problem likely!

Trying to get a trip to vegas sorted and considering it for the grand prix as a bit of a goal.

Funnily enough we regularly get "a million of things". We have turned over over a million now, we have 31,000 followers on our company TikTok and look after client accounts that get millions of views a month!

Exciting times, and have loved having my own business and can only but be grateful of communities like blonde that I became a part of, I don't miss poker much but I do miss the people!

Do still keep following many blonde people whether that be on facebook or insta etc, hope everyone is well!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: