blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:26:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272586 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Emma Fryer RIP
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Emma Fryer RIP  (Read 5863 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2017, 12:04:23 AM »

Emmas funeral is on Tuesday 5th December at 11am at Christ Church in Alsager, then at Crewe Crematorium and after at The Wilbrahams Arms. The family request only family and CLOSE friends to the crem.

Thanks kev.  I wanted to attend.  Are you going to the Wilb Arms tomorrow?  I would like to attend but i lost touch with Emma years ago.  

Hi Mark be good to see you there. It doesn't matter that you lost touch. She was still the Emma we know and loved. In fact her life was at it's utmost best, that's what makes it so tragic.

Totally agree with what you say.  See you tomorrow.  I am sure the poker queen will get an incredible turn out locally to celebrate her life inside and outside of poker.  Would be really top class if Genting Stoke run a similar comp to the Kav cup out of respect for Emma who was a proper reg in Stoke for a decade.  It would sell out just as quick as the kav cup does in Manchester.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 12:09:33 AM by arbboy » Logged
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2017, 12:09:09 AM »

Emmas funeral is on Tuesday 5th December at 11am at Christ Church in Alsager, then at Crewe Crematorium and after at The Wilbrahams Arms. The family request only family and CLOSE friends to the crem.

Thanks kev.  I wanted to attend.  Are you going to the Wilb Arms tomorrow?  I would like to attend but i lost touch with Emma years ago. 

Hi Mark be good to see you there. It doesn't matter that you lost touch. She was still the Emma we know and loved. In fact her life was at it's utmost best, that's what makes it so tragic.

Totally agree with what you say.  See you tomorrow.  I am sure the poker queen will get an incredible turn out locally to celebrate her life inside and outside of poker.

So glad you can make it. True words spoken. You are a Stokie at heart. 😉

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2017, 12:17:22 AM »

What time are you getting there for tomorrow?  1pm?
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2018, 09:53:03 AM »

Today the poker community is paying tribute to our friend Emma. Stoke Genting have put on a memorial tournament in her honour. Hope some of you can make it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/191361471424848/?ref=bookmarks

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: