blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:23:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  APAT Live Returns - with the Forum Team Championship, 12/13 Feb, DTD
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: APAT Live Returns - with the Forum Team Championship, 12/13 Feb, DTD  (Read 23909 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: December 14, 2022, 02:36:40 PM »

I'm afraid I have to decline but I very much appreciate being asked, it made me feel all warm and mushy.

The older I get, the better I was.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: December 14, 2022, 02:37:06 PM »

In before the incontinence jokes.

The older I get, the better I was.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 14, 2022, 03:45:37 PM »

i would love too to try and play poker or at-least sit at table and pretend i knew what i was doing, as i used to try and do. But 3 day events with travel turns into 5 day events for me so its unlikely i will.

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 14, 2022, 04:33:02 PM »

i would love too to try and play poker or at-least sit at table and pretend i knew what i was doing, as i used to try and do. But 3 day events with travel turns into 5 day events for me so its unlikely i will.

I thought that might be the case for you, but if you want to have a look and see if you can do it then lmk.

We do have to get names to APAT by a week on Friday though so understand if that time frame is a bit too quick.

FYI it is a two day event, just the Saturday and Sunday, if that helps.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 14, 2022, 04:33:57 PM »

I'm afraid I have to decline but I very much appreciate being asked, it made me feel all warm and mushy.

No worries mate, I just thought this year I'd try and get some of the blonde veterans back Smiley
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2022, 05:54:43 PM »

I thought that might be the case for you, but if you want to have a look and see if you can do it then lmk.

We do have to get names to APAT by a week on Friday though so understand if that time frame is a bit too quick.

just looked at the page its Friday/Saturday

interesting i could fly in to brum to arrive for 15:40 train it to nottingham i am sure there would be some direct trains that would get me there before the start
then return flight at 19:55 from brum  so just 2 nights 3 days

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 15, 2022, 09:46:56 PM »

interesting i could fly in to brum to arrive for 15:40 train it to nottingham i am sure there would be some direct trains that would get me there before the start

I am very confused.

It's Saturday & Sunday mate, so most are coming in late Friday and leaving early Monday, so 3 nights/4 days.

Could fly to either Brum or East Midlands - I'll be living overseas myself so I'm flying over.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 15, 2022, 10:46:56 PM »

I am very confused.

It's Saturday & Sunday mate, so most are coming in late Friday and leaving early Monday, so 3 nights/4 days.

Could fly to either Brum or East Midlands - I'll be living overseas myself so I'm flying over.

now i am confused i went to there website yesterday and it was saying the friday sundat now today its saying sat/sunday which makes more sense lol

cant fly into EMA from aberdeen or inverness anymore which was one of major reason i stopped going to DTD

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 16, 2022, 09:01:08 AM »

I am very confused.

now i am confused i went to there website yesterday and it was saying the friday sundat now today its saying sat/sunday which makes more sense lol

cant fly into EMA from aberdeen or inverness anymore which was one of major reason i stopped going to DTD

It’s an APAT weekend with a side game on Friday evening.
The team event is a 2day game starting on Saturday. 3pm last year on Saturday and Sunday.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 16, 2022, 12:09:55 PM »

no idea what i was reading saying the team event was a friday/saturday total brain fart but it was 2 hours after taking my sleeping pills i can only just remember making the post

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 16, 2022, 12:27:04 PM »

Well now that's bloody annoying!

If you can make it down, would be great to see you but I know its awkward as hell at the best of times, never mind end of February and that weather, so dont worry if you can't. Much rather you're well than struggling to travel.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 12:36:02 PM by KarmaDope » Logged
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 16, 2022, 08:15:02 PM »

Well now that's bloody annoying!

If you can make it down, would be great to see you but I know its awkward as hell at the best of times, never mind end of February and that weather, so dont worry if you can't. Much rather you're well than struggling to travel.

nah would be hard to make it down but one day i will be back

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 16, 2022, 09:06:34 PM »

No worries, thanks for looking anyway. If you're ever at an event let me know, first drink is on me.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 16, 2022, 09:07:34 PM »

So we still need two more players - anyone up for it?

I see Jon MW in the active users list...
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 16, 2022, 10:20:21 PM »

So we still need two more players - anyone up for it?

I see Jon MW in the active users list...

its ok he doesnt need transport can he can walk

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: